The Body Shop White Musk Perfume Oil

The Body Shop White Musk Perfume Oil

4.3

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Parfum (Fragrance), Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde (Fragrance Ingredient), Hexyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone (Fragrance Ingredient), Hydroxycitronellal (Fragrance Ingredient), Coumarin (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Benzoate (Solvent), Isoeugenol (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Benzyl Salicylate (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Evernia prunastri (Oakmoss Extract) (Natural Additive), Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Fragrance Ingredient), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Eugenol (Fragrance Ingredient), Amyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Cinnamate (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Cinnamyl Alcohol (Fragrance Ingredient), Farnesol (Fragrance Ingredient), Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient).

on 9/20/2011 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

my favourite, i use it everyday :). friends surround me love the scent and wonder what kind of perfume i wear daily, he he he...

on 7/16/2011 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've loved this scent for decades now. Lately I've enjoyed using this as a layer under my soapy type fragrances. I find it gives any scent added lasting time and a softer, warmer dry down. There's a reason this one has been around so long!

on 12/14/2010 2:33:00 PM

This is a throwback! I had this when I was 14.. I'm 32 now and when TBS had thier sale I snagged a big bottle.

Its exactly what I remember. White floral musk. =) Long lasting power, gorgeous drydown scent.

on 5/18/2011 12:07:00 PM

I've worn this off & on for years. Lately I've been wearing it every day and I cannot believe how many compliments I get..daily. On myself, I can't really smell it after a while so I forget about it until someone says something. No one's recognized what it is though, which is surprising for how popular it is. I guess once it sinks in, it smells different than straight out of the bottle.

on 4/17/2011 8:56:00 AM

I wore this aged 16 to 18 in the 80's and it takes me straight back, was popular then. Still a lovely soft fresh musk and literally decades later old boyfriends remember it as my smell. The oil is softer and nicer in my opinion.

on 11/10/2010 12:12:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Love, love, love! My favorite perfume ever. I use it daily and also add a spritz of the l'eau d'toilette spray before I leave the house.

Good value for the money compared to department store perfumes. The Body Shop also often has sales for buy one get one half off, etc.

on 3/2/2010 11:03:00 AM

Not a fan of the white musk oil. There is a strong note that overpowers the musk in this scent. I stopped wearing it after my bf told me I smelled like Aqua Velva.

on 4/15/2010 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this now for over 15 years. Love this scent. It's more of a floral scent, like what others have said, it's not really musky. Everyone has always complimented on the scent and then they are always surprised when I tell them what it is. They all say the same thing - they hate white musk but they love how it smells on me. Each person's skin chemistry is really different I guess:) I tried other perfumes but I just keep coming back to this one:) Will be a lifetime customer for this one product:)

on 7/18/2010 12:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Love this. I mix it into body lotion and it's light and lasts all day. This is one of the few scents I've worn that always gets compliments, but doesn't smell perfume-y.

on 8/14/2010 4:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I love it so much! I use it for years. It smells strong at first, but end up so soft after hour and last for all day. The price is not too expensive, because it can be used for year or more. I dont have a problem with its simple packaging... Love it Love i!

Popular Fragrances