Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 8/14/2017 2:33:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I went back to using this after testing several primers from other companies. I love the squeeze tube. You need just the tiniest amount to cover the lid. Once applied it dries down and feels very smooth (silicones). I always set the area with some translucent powder before applying shadow. This is an important step to further prep the lid and I've noticed that it makes a big different. With this step, the shadow does not grab onto any patches, goes on more smoothly, and seems to last longer. I wear this almost every day and a small tube lasts me several months. Overall, this is my favorite eyeshadow primer and I will continue to repurchase.

truly lasts all day!

highly recommend! my bottle (average retail size) has lasted me a LONG time, i can't even remember when i purchased it! I apply makeup everyday and also use it on my clients as well so it's money well spent!

Really love it!!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

The freaking best eye shadow primer. The e/s does not move all day ! I've run out of 2 tubes already.

Great, classic product. The price is obviously specific to UD and higher end brands, but I haven't found primers as good as high end ones in the drugstore, so this is worth it. A little goes a pretty long way as well.

I don't LOVE this and don't really know why so many people do. I hate the applicator, which sometimes just doesn't pick up anything. It definitely prevents my shadow from creasing as quickly as it would without primer, but after two hours, it creases as usual. I do like, however, that it makes colours and sparkle look more intense than it does without it. Same level as Two Faced Shadow Insurance. I have yet to find a perfect primer.

I like how this primer applies smoothly on the eyelid . It allows your eyeshadow to look beautiful for hours, but once I got the 6 -7 hr mark it can start to crease a bit . I'm happy that it comes in a smaller size and that it's now paraben free.

on 6/18/2017 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Potion is right!!
Let's start with the gorgeous and unique packaging, when I go into my makeup drawer, there is no mistaking this for anything else. It's a statement piece on a vanity

Texture wise, this is liquid silk. It is so creamy and buttery and it just glides on like a dream. The applicator gets a good amount of product and it's very easy to apply

It works amazing. It makes my shadows build very smoothly and even brings out alot of pigment in them.
I would, and will definitely be buying more of this once I run out. I really love it

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This primer is ok. It is not the best I have used and I have had my eye shadow crease with this. I also do not like the packaging. When running low, it is hard to get the remaining product out. I would just prefer to use my foundation or shape tape over this primer.