Merle Norman Luxiva Energizing Concentrate

Merle Norman Luxiva Energizing Concentrate

4.3

WATER, SOLUBLE COLLAGEN, XANTHAN GUM, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, GLYCINE, SACCHAROMYCES/ZINC FERMENT, CARBOMER, TRIETHANOLAMINE, TRISODIUM EDTA, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, FRAGRANCE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, FIBRONECTIN, PEG-8, PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, CYCLOMETHICONE, METHYL GLUCETH-20, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYSORBATE 20

on 12/3/2004 11:01:00 PM

I don't use this product everyday (maybe 3 times a week), but I love it; it retexturizes the skin and helps to boost the effectiveness of your moisturizer. Plus, it smells soooo devine.

on 11/20/2004 9:24:00 PM

Used this years ago and didn't care for it. Rediscovered it when I got it in a gift w/purchase. Can't believe how much I like it now. Nice serum that hydrates well and works well under my moisturizer and makeup. Great for normal to dry skin types. Nice texture. Not oily or greasy--pleasently light. Oily skin may not need a moisturizer over it. Will definitely buy the full size when my trial size is finished.

Energizing concentrate: contains hyalouronic acid to bond water to the skin and plump up skin cells. I use this product am and pm along with the rest of Merle Norman's "Treatment Trio." (Fine Line Minimizer and Renew are the two companions) Follow with Moisturizer! It does not make your skin dry, but it is only a treatment not a moisturizer.

Packaging: Very convenient pump bottle. It is great for hygienic reasons as well as a time saver.

I will continue to use E.C. for a long while. Merle Norman has wonderful skin care. It has taken me a great deal of research to find products that work for my skin so I will stick with it.

on 5/16/2004 1:13:00 AM

Not sure what this "energizing concentrate" is supposed to energize. Didn't do anything for my face & left it feeling in need of a moisturizer. Definitely wouldn't buy or recommend this product.