Chanel Precision Eye Tonic Dark Circle Corrector

2.5

After trying several eye creams on the market this was the only product that I actually saw the results that I wanted. After 3 weeks of use my dark circles and under eye puffiness had definitely decreased to a noticeable difference. It really does increase microcirulation under the eye. After continual use my eye circles became less and less. The only downside is the product is a little drying, so you will probably need a good moisturizing eye cream to go with this eye tonic.

I really wanted this product to work. I would love to be rid of the dark circles.

IT DID NOTHING, oh no wait, it really dried out the skin around my eyes and made them look older and more wrinkled.

Also, the little roller thing kept getting stuck.

Save your money and splurge on a good concealer.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Let me say first that, having used the entire tube, this did nothing for my dark circles. However, it is a nice, lightweight moisturizer for the eye area. The roll-on applicator is clever and makes it easy to get the product where you want it. Also, it seemed to decrease morning puffiness. Overall, though, I won't repurchase--especially given the price.

Didn't see any results until I was into the 5th week of twice-daily usage. It isn't a dramatic change but it's obvious enough for me to notice there's a slight lightening. Most products aimed at ridding dark circles almost never live up to their claims. THIS IS A FIRST.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I have serious hereditary panda eyes and I've tried absolutely everything. This is the only product that has made any diffrence! I apply both AM (under Clarins eye balm)and PM (under Shiseido Benifiance Eye Cream) and circles were distinctly lighter by the time I finished first bottle. The roller-ball applicator feels great on skin too. I developed a tiny patch of dry skin on one lid as another reviewer mentioned but it's a small price to pay for getting rid of dark circles!) However, circles were back in full force when I stopped using for 2 months.

EDIT: Bad news, the dry patch turned into itchy bumps when I started on my 4th bottle.... I returned it and will NEVER buy this again.

EDIT2: This product left me with scarring on my eyelids that took about 2 years to completely disappear. If you experience any reaction to this product, I'd strongly recommend to stop using it immediately.

didn't work at all !!
DO NOT BUY !!

I'm really impressed with this product because it actually works! I have dark circles that are so bad that concealer barely helps. I could actually see a difference within days! I only gave it 4 stars because it's insanely expensive. The packaging is neat but I can't tell how much I have left. It did cause a little dry place on one of my lids but a little Elidel fixed it. Great product, will buy again.

It does revive the eyes to some degree but does nothing for my undereye circles. Fast absorbing and eye cream is needed on top (this is like an eye toner). I think I really have no luck with most Chanel products.

This is the only product I have found that has an effect on my dark circles. The skin under my eyes is very thin, and shows all the capillaries etc. This product does something right, b/c I can actually go w/o concealer and I don't have people saying, "Oh, you look so tired." Unfortunately, I accidentally dropped the bottle on the bathroom sink and it broke. That's right, the container is made of glass. I haven't had the money to shell out another $50 so I obviously haven't been using it. My dark circles have become a problem again, but at least I now know it was making a difference.

I tried this product for the advised 6 weeks it would take to see results (for my dark circles). I did not see any noticeable difference. I have also tried the Laprairie Eye Caviar, but did not notice any real difference either.