Revlon Powder Blush - Tawny Peach

Revlon Powder Blush - Tawny Peach

3.4

Talc, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene, Perfluorononyl, Octyldodecyl Glycol Meadowfoamate, Gingko Biloba Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Lecithin, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine...

on 7/2/2009 10:36:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

This is lovely peachy colour in the pan, but when applied to the skin it is barely there. This blush is definitely not highly pigmented. The colour needs to be built up in order to obtain any colour at all. Sadly this means the blush has a tendency to go very chalky. It also leaves an awful mess in the pan as you really have to work a blush brush in it in order to pick up the colour.
The packaging isn't too bad and is very similar to most blushers on the market. As usual the brush provided is useless and I also think the pop out mirror is a waste of time. Price is fairly pricey for what you're getting. I've tried cheaper blushers that are of better quality than this.
I would definitely not purchase this blush again. I shall be sticking to my faithful MAC and Clinique blushers x

on 3/19/2009 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Overall, this product is for light skinned people. Not me. I'm a NC40 gal, natural tan if ya know what I mean. I tend to go for peachy colored blushes because it's what looks good on me. This however was a huge mistake. I bought it thinkin' it'd be highly pigmented, natural looking on my tanned skin, good for work place. But nah. It just won't show up on my face. I had to grab a lot to have some color on my cheeks. I hate it. So if you're tanned like me, don't get this! Save your money and buy some MAC blushes!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I can't say anything good about this blush. The powder sits on top of my skin and it hardly shows up. This blush has no pigment at all. It just gives me a dusty, powdery mess. I'm so mad I wasted money on this. ($9.99 USD)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I got this blush for $1.99 as well as another Revlon blush in "Love that pink" for the same price. I Love the color Tawny Peach so much! its a beautiful peachy sheen that looks so gorgeous, and I love the little click mirror that comes along with it :) the color is not to pigmented which I like because alot of blushes look to bright for my face- all I need is a few swipes of this and it looks so natural and glowy, and if I mix it with "Love that pink" I get this amazing color. I love blushes that aren't to strongly pigmented because even if i over apply it still looks natural. with other blushes I have tried I would put on one swipe and I looked like a clown, but not with this :P & the best part is that these will last me awhile and I can get more for so cheap at my local liquidation world store...I'm in Love :D

on 12/28/2008 8:59:00 AM

True to its name, it gives cool tone peach hue. Perfect choice for me. Very minimal pigment. I just swipe twice on each cheek. Quite a large pan. And the price is affordable. Not bad overall. :)

on 1/24/2009 4:39:00 PM

This blush is not very pigmented, but I have fair skin and like subtle blush so I actually really like this. It blends easily and is a really nice, slighly shimmery peach color. Good if you have fair skin and just want a subtle glow.

on 7/24/2007 11:00:00 PM

This blush is easy to apply, and gives my light complexion a natural flush that lasts all day. I like that it's not heavily pigmented, and don't have to worry about applying too much. I also like that it doesn't have shimmer, which so many blushes do these days. Nice find!

on 7/30/2008 3:08:00 PM

Great alternative to bronzer for fair-skinned people. I bought this shade after I tried Revlon's Soft Spoken Pink (which I highly recommend as well). And I love it! I'm very fair and I don't like to look made-up, so this is just perfect for me. It gives me a hint of peachy color (which is what I look like tan) without overpowering my skin. I apply using a big brush for a natural look. Definitely will rebuy!

fab colour , just what i was looking for , though i have to make sure i blend it out properly each time b/c that's what makes all the difference between a cheap look and a natural look.
cute packaging , nice brush , the only reason i won't buy again is because i always want to experiment with different things so next time i'll try a creme blush . but this product is really nice

Huge fan of Revlon, and especially their blushes. I do like this shade, although it is definitely better for lighter skintones, as it's a very light shade of peach (even though it does work for my skintone). It goes on smoothly and lasts all day over my Colorstay foundation. Pretty, and natural looking, non-shimmery blush! Packaging is awesome, too! Better than all the high end brands I've tried.