Agnes B. Eye shadows

Agnes B. Eye shadows

3.7

on 4/19/2003 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have the Mono eyeshadow in taupe and I love it. Perfect medium-taupe color, great velvety texture that stays on well. Nice shimmer, but doesn't give me that "crepey" look that I'm beginning to dread! I would definitely buy this again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Have on a bit of agnes b. Green/Pink which I RIS today-doesn't look a lot like it does in the catalog-is green (a la MAC Club, but a bit mossier, lighter) in the pot, w/ a wine colored undertone but goes on a deep rose w/ green falsh. Great velvety texture!

on 1/4/2003 2:40:00 PM

I also got the African Earth duo - looked on the website to be shades of browns, but on me looked more like shades of pale something. Cute pot with bubble top, and the shadows are each on one half side, but I didn't feel I would really use this much as the colors were not as intense as a like (to me, more like how Clinique's are light and subtle often). I would not buy again, as there are too many other brands that I like.

on 12/13/2002 12:11:00 PM

I have the eyeshadow in a now-discontinued shade of brown. It is just gorgeous and is the nicest brown I have ever used on my lids! These smooth on wonderfully and stay very well. I normally do not prefer powder eyeshadows but I love these!

I have the special effects eyeshadow in "Turquoise blue" which is a beautiful blue with a green shimmer to it. The eyeshadow is designed to look diffrent shades depending on how the light hits it. It comes in an adorable little pot with a see thru bubble screw on top. The eyeshadow is silky, easily layered, long lasting and looks fantastic. It usually sells for $8.50 but I got it for $4.25 on sale.

on 10/15/2002 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I have the special FX in green and pink - this is my favorite eye shadow. It is very subtle and can be layered over any color or used on it's own. I use it over Lancome's Noix and it brightens up my entire face. When I go out at night, I put it on thick and always get compliments - no one knows that all I've done is changed my eye makeup a little. A+ for this eye shadow.

on 10/2/2002 11:30:00 AM

I just got the special effects shadow in 'Green and Pink'-I've been contemplating this purchase for a while and I finaaly did it! And it is everything I thought it would be. It is a great eye shadow-good color that blends easily and really compliments any other colors you use with it. I love how irridescent it is without being glittery. I would highly recommend this color for anyone looking for an all-occasion color. FAB!

on 12/27/2001 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this in Golden Sand -- beautiful wear, texture, and color. Works great on opening up medium brown eyes.

on 11/15/2001 5:26:00 PM

The Anges B. "African Earth" duo contains two shades. The lighter highlight shade is a light shimmery champagne beige that is very close to Stila's Starlight, but slightly more yellow. The darker shade is a shimmery medium taupe that is a dead ringer for Stila's Grace, though possibly with more shimmer. The shadows wear well, but since my eyes are hooded, too much shimmer from the lighter shade transfers to my lids.

on 10/8/2001 7:14:00 AM

Overall I have a favorable impression of these. I have 2, in a plum and a pink. They're both shimmery and have a nice texture. The only problem I have with them is that they're so sheer sometimes they seem to disappear! They don't have great staying power either, but they're cheap and come in a great range of shades - worth trying!