Aquolina Pink Sugar

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Aquolina Pink Sugar

3.8

on 9/17/2012 5:17:00 PM

I don't own this product, but I have smelt it numoruous* times at my Sephora visits. The packaging is adorable- very girly and cute. Definitely not for people who prefer more elegant packaging such as Chanel or Dior. The smell is very sweet- I never smelt any burntness, just cotton candy and strong bakery smells. It's very long-lasting, hours after I left Sephora, the smell still lingered on my hand where I sprayed it. I think the scent can get too strong and annoying if used too often and too frequently but I absolutely love the scent. It's girly and sweet and I actually really enjoy scents like that. I am hoping to get it for my birthday this year!

I do not understand why it is soooo hyped up about everywhere. Its an ok perfume and the name is cute, which probably makes people interested but when I first smelt it, I instantly got a headache, imo it smells like burnt sugar and the smell isn't feminine or sweet at all, its like gross. The packaging is cute but I do not recommend it if you hate strong smells or burnt smells. Hope this was helpful!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product, instantly thinking that I will get a lot of compliments since my sister once owned it and she loved it and she received tons of compliments. That's not my case. I actually got in trouble for wearing this. In the bottle, it may seem that it smells sweet and lovely and sugary, but once you put it on and keep it on, the smell faints and begins smelling like alcohol. I got in trouble for wearing this at my school since my teacher thought I was drunk since she smelled alcohol on me. It doesn't really smell like what it is in the bottle after a while, so just save your money and buy something else.

on 7/24/2012 1:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My signature sent since elementary. Very girly smell sweet smell. Goes perfectly if you have vanilla bodyspray under it and the perfume actually stays on for a while. I must admit the packaging looks a bit cheap and tacky but that doesn't matter because I love this perfume and I don't think I'll ever stop repurchasing.

on 4/22/2012 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Loved it in the store, but at home to me it smelled almost spicy. I had a friend sniff it who normally wears Pink Sugar, and she said it smelled like it should: sweet and sugary.
Gave it to her. I guess it just didn't work with my body chemistry.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I live in Australia where this is a relatively unheard of fragrance. This is a smell which will reap you numerous compliments, ranging from both men and women. Men especially. It's a proven fact, read the numerous reviews before me. I believe it's one of those smells that everybody likes upon first 'sniff'. I wore this for the first time Wednesday. My friend, upon arrival, told me I smelt "beautiful, like cotton candy", the waitress at the restaurant told me I smelt "so good" and "so much better" than all the food she'd been around all day. Five hours after parting ways with the same friend, he told me he could still smell me and that he "loved it". On the way home, a woman on the bus asked me what I was wearing. I was overwhelmed with how many compliments I received on it in just one night, - I've never once received as much as a comment when wearing Chanel or Prada. For the price, staying power, and the appeal it seems to have with people, this will always be one of my favourite fragrances. Love it.

on 3/30/2012 2:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I tried to like this. I love caramel and vanilla notes, but this was just disgusting, pardon me. I like sweet fragrances, but this had enough sugar to burn a hole through your teeth. If you want a gourmand fragrance that has a more sophisticated edge and is not saccharin-sweet, go for Prada Candy. Shame, I liked the bottle.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

I never actually owned this perfume, but my oldest sister did, and I do remember trying it a few times. It smells so delicious. I love sugary, feminine scents, and this is totally it. The cotton candy smell to this is unique and realistic. It's a very strong perfume, too, so people will smell you miles away, even if you spray on a decent sized amount. Personally, I love it when people can smell what I wear, so this is no problem to me. My only disappointment comes from how well-known it is! Nowadays, it seems like someone could recognize the scent in an instant, and I would prefer a little more mystery. I like my perfumes to become one of my signature scents, and I believe signature scents should be a little unique to the person. Other than that, I have no complaints about the actual product. I'm only giving 4 lippys instead of 5 because I'm not so sure about the staying power, however.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am a bit undecided when it comes to this perfume... It's not horrible, but it's not great either. I wanted something fresh and sweet at the same time, but this smells so sugary and vanila-ish that it turns out to be very heavy. I guess a light spray before you go out is good, and even better if you have time for the scent to develop, but if you practically shower yourself in this stuff you will turn out smelling sickishly sweet, and not in a good way. The first time I wore it I sprayed on a generous amount, and during school I kept sniffing, wondering if the school had opened a freaking bakery/confectionery. But then I sniffed at my shirt, and realized that I was the source of the strong smell.

The bottle is cute, and the smell can be OK in small doses, but this is definitely not the first perfume I reach after in the morning. My mother hates this on top of it, and the scent alone is enough to make her gag. So... no, not a favorite of mine.

on 2/27/2012 4:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

i didn't think i would like this fragrance but i tried it on and i was contemplating whether or not i should buy it (got mine discounted at a discount chemist in Australia!). i finally got it and i'm so glad i did. it's not as sickening as i thought it would be and it's such a yummy scent!!!

Popular Fragrances