Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater Hand Therapy

Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater Hand Therapy

4.2

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I got a small tube of this (25 mL) from a friend and so far I really like it. It comes in an aluminium tube with a screw top so the packaging is nice and easy to use. A flip top would be nicer though but no complaints.

The cream is nice and light and absorbs in an instant. It doesn't feel greasy at all and the light rose scent is pleasant. The reason I took one lippie off is that if you're looking for a very moisturising formula then you probably shouldn't choose this. This is rather light and is more suitable for mild winter days. If you want something heavier, you can perhaps choose the Gardener's one by C&E. Also I'm not sure about the size of the original size as mine is a small handbag-friendly one.

Overall I'd say it is worth buying if you're looking for the properties mentioned above :)

on 11/10/2009 3:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i always like the package of C&E rosewater. It smells great but compare to Loccitane shea butter, it is not moisture enough. but i love the package anyways, i will keep buying it.

on 11/28/2008 4:08:00 PM

Great hand cream that really moisturizes my easily-dried out hands and I love the thick white cream texture.
However the scent is too strong for me, as with the La Source one.
This one smells like roses which is nice, but feels a little old-fashioned so I only use this during night-time.
I selected "no" to whether or not I will buy this product again because I'm going to try to find something with a more mild scent or unscented.

on 1/14/2009 4:29:00 AM

I really like this one. The texture is really intersting when on the hands; I don't know how to describe it, but it isn't creamy or greasy and absorbs pretty quickly. The scent is a bit strong for a hand creme but I love the feel of it enough to make up for that.

Crabtree & Evelyn makes the best hand cream. This is one of my favourite scents that they make. It matches my body lotion scent as well as my shower gel so I dont even need to use perfume sometimes. This product I use all through out the year, not just in the winter. I carry one of their hand creams with me everyday and I've been carrying this scent for four months now. I personally dont like the tubes that it comes it since it's hard to squeeze out after a while but the pumps works great.

Scents are dependent on the person so I would suggest you just go out and smell them but I really like this scent. I actually like all of their hand therapy stuff. I've been using Crabtree & Evelyn hand creams for almost four years now and I still love them.

Overall a great hand therapy product that I will continue using for sure.

on 4/26/2009 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this hand cream. I bought it because the smell was wonderful. I really like it, but it can be a little greasy if you put too much on. I know better now. the only thing I dont like about it is that the tube is metal. So if you use it a lot it might crack a little and the cream might ooze out of the top like it did me. once that happened i just left it on my nightstand and use it at night instead of keeping it in my purse.

on 10/29/2008 5:32:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I've been using the C&E Hand Therapy creams off and on for quite some time now, and I think for the price and quality it is a good hand cream. It soaks in well, not greasy, but not overly moisturising. Good for during the day when you need just a softening effect rather than a good super moisture fix (ie: overnight sort of deep treatment). I will repurchase in another scent probably, as the rose is too strong for my liking, and when I do it will be in the large-size canister with the pump, because I personally find the metal tube a p-i-t-a. Maybe in the Gardeners Therapy too.

UPDATE 11/11/2008: I changed my mind- won't be repurchasing in any scent. They are all too strong and need to be reapplies too often. I'm going back to my old favourite, L'Occitane. Money well spent imho.

on 7/15/2008 3:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Smells great,
but not moisturizing enough, very light cream.

on 7/8/2008 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

LOVE THIS!!!!!. Smells so nice and leaves my hands well moisturized and soft.

on 6/26/2008 4:14:00 PM

I love this fregrance soooooo much(and also the Gardener)Crabtree & Evelyn's hand therapy is an amazing product,it will let your hands very soft,moisture and silk.
It's only defect is the packaging,it will be hard to use in the end.

Popular Lotions / Creams