Stila Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 [DISCONTINUED]

Stila Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 [DISCONTINUED]

3.6

Titanium Dioxide 5.0%, Zinc Oxide 5.0%. Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Phytantriol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Boron Nitride, Glycerin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Palmitic Acid, Dextrin Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Camelia Oleifera) Leaf Extract, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Chloride, Lysine, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-) Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

The Stila Tinted Moisturizer in Deep is one of the first face products that I have used. I was inpressed that Stila made a tinted moisturizer shade in my color. Not many companies make tinted moisturizer in deeper shades. Another plus is that it has a yellow undertone. Stila Tinted Moisturizers is a great introductory product for those who are new to makeup. It gave me sheer coverage without feeling heavy. It's also great for hot days when you don't want alot of product on your face.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I have very dry very pale skin. I find the fair/light excellent, as it is oily enough to sink into my dry skin, and pale enough to even out my casper face! I have tried the oil free equivalent and found it too dark, but this one is about as near to my colour as I can get i think! I generally leave it about 20 mins to sink into my skin before going out, like a heavy moisturiser, just so it has time to sink in a little. It will make your face a little shiny, so if you can wear powder I would fo sho. I use this everyday, and have very sensitive skin but no breakouts :-) I wouldn't use this if I had oily skin however,as it would be too heavy!
My only complaints would be that it makes my pores bumpy, and I would like to get the same result from something with a tiny bit more coverage *sniff* hehe xx

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have this TM in the color, tan. I really like this TM but it is my first one so I don't have any other TMs to compare it to. I don't need much, seems like a little covers fairly well. It looks fantastic with translucent powder lightly dusted over. It has decent coverage so if you have acne scars or other blemishes that are very obvious, this wouldn't cover them. Another plus is that it has SPF 15, rather low but I guess it's better than nothing. It gives a fairly dewy finish not matte, imo. Overall, I really like this TM and I would repurchase if it wasn't for the price. For $35-ish a pop, it is quite expensive for just a TM, it's almost the same price as a foundation with more coverage. Although, I have to add that it does last me a pretty long time, I'd say about 6 months. The packaging, I forgot to mention, is hard and gray plastic so you can't see how much you have left and when you run low, you can't squeeze the life out of it to get every last drop for your dollar. That's the only gripe about it and the price.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm a tinted moisturizer junkie (can't stand foundation, nor can my skin) and when I received an email that I could get this for a fraction of the price AND the illuminating version for free on Stila's website, I went for them, not expecting much. I already have the oil free Laura Mercier (my previous best), Clinique's Almost Makeup, and several Physicians Formula ones (meh).

I wore this one today. I. LOVE. IT. It's much lighter feeling than my either of my other HE ones. It doesn't have the coverage of either of the others but I really don't need much coverage. It gives my skin a pretty glow (nicer actually I think than the Illuminating version did but I only had it on a few hours for a quick errand run on Saturday). I stopped at a Clinique counter for some new concealer (I do get extremely red around my nose and this WILL NOT cover it, concealer is a must!) and the counter lady complimented me on my skin! Good thing she didn't ask if it was because of the Clinique skincare line because I don't use that. ;)

Now, there is one reason I can't give this a full 5. I have very dry skin and I'm starting to "glow" more after about 7 hours of wear. Granted, I only set it with my Physicians Formula mineral wear corrective powder which is almost greasy itself. But if you're an oily girl, I can almost guarantee this will not work for you and will slide off your face. However, I don't believe this is oil free. The new SPF20 version is, I think. That might work but I can't comment on that as I don't have that.

ETA:
OH NO!!! The Dimethicone! So, yeah, I have 5 under the skin breakouts from it because I have a sensitivity to silicones. They always break me out. If you don't, this is great. :( I'm sad.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I loved this tinted moisturizer at first and gave it a rave review. I'm taking it all back. Made my skin the worst I had ever seen it. Some of the active ingridients in this formula clogged my pores, broke me out and sent my sebaceous glands into a craze.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Gives a really good sheer coverage, protects against the sun, even out skin tone. A slightly weird smell. Not sticky at all.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I used this for a couple days, really hoping to give it a good try, but couldn't carry on any longer because it emphasized any dryness or lines under my eyes. The tinted moisturiser just settled in there and made a home for itself for the day. The coverage was fine and what I expected from a TM. It didn't cover the discolouration on my chin, but nothing will. It evened my skin tone and looked fresh on my cheeks and the rest of my face.

I wore it over bare skin without a moisturiser or sunscreen and it was comfortable all day. I have an oily t-zone and, without powder, I definitely could fry an egg on my face at the end of the day. This is just a small complaint because, while it felt oily and there was oil transfer from my face the the back of my hand, I didn't look to scruffy.

I liked how the opening of the tube is so tiny and made it easy to control the amount of product I dispensed. I wouldn't repurchased because of how this looks under my eyes, but I would recommend the coverage for ladies or gents who are looking for something light and moisturising.

I've used both this version and the oil-free spf30 version, and I like this one a lot more. It is a much lighter texture than the oil-free version, which is easy to spread and does not feel heavy on my face at all. The coverage is very sheer, but that's what the product says it is, so that's what I expected. It's a pretty decent moisturizer. I use it right after toner in the summer and it keeps my face well moisturized the whole day.

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

Ok I got this at a discount for like 15 $ so maybe my review is influenced by this. I like it. A lot. First of all because I found a shade that really fits me (Fair) and it has pink undertones which is so rare w/ HE stuff. Second of all because it is oil free. Third of all because I am really in a mood for TM rather than foundation and I am so happy I found this on sale. Then I also love because it is a perfect match with my Stila concealer and then because I think I will buy it darker hues too because sometimes I use self-tanners and my skin is not really my skin tone if you know what i mean. This is sweet. Loving it.

I don't have any other product to compare this too,
but I think it is a good tinted moisturizer.
It moisturizes not bad and evens out my skin tone pretty okay.
It is not oily and didn't make me break out or anything,
But I wouldn't buy this again because it is a bit pricy for me,
and I heard other cheap tinted mositurizers work just as well like the covergirl one.