Avon Timeless Spray Cologne

Avon Timeless Spray Cologne

3.7

I have not knowingly smelled this in years. And then, I'm at work the other day and there is a nurse there smelling delightfully of a vague, classy oriental scent that is intrigueing but not too heavy. So I asked her what it was and she replied that it was Timeless by Avon. I just loved this scent on her. But I never would have guessed what it was. By the way, this nurse is just gorgeous and has a wonderful sense of style. I thought she was probably wearing some obscure designer oriental scent. I was just floored.
I haven't tried this scent in years but I don't recall it having the wonderful chemistry with my skin as it does hers.
Anyway, I have to give this classic scent 4 lippies for smelling so good on her.

on 1/25/2010 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The other reviewers are right, this is definitely one of those "personal taste" perfumes. I believe Timeless has a vintage, classic scent. It smells like several expensive indie perfumer "vintage inspired" perfumes I own, which I LOVE. It is not for everyone. But, if you love that somewhat spicy, chypre, vintage attitude, with a little smoke, I think this smells amazing. I bought a single bottle for $6.99 and a 5-piece set for $9.99! In my opinion, it does not smell the least bit cheap. I will buy this again and again for the warm, cozy drydown and luxurious feel. It is a favorite - even though I also like soft florals, it is not too heavy for me. Lasted all day. Totally worth trying, for the price!

on 8/22/2009 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This perfume is totally awful. I mean really bad and it takes alot for me to say this. I'm sorry avon but ...

on 1/16/2010 11:35:00 AM

I like many Avon fragrances, so I thought I'de try this. YUK! I know fragrance is very personal, but this does not smell good at all.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I really like this fragrance from Avon. I don't like flowery perfumes, and this one is stronger and deeper than most women's fragrances. It can go on sort of strong and smells best as it starts to fade and lighten up.

Problem is, I don't know anyone else who likes it! My boyfriend says it smells like Old Spice :) Maybe people are too used to delicate, floral scents on women. I like this one, but I hardly wear it because no one around me likes it.

on 8/24/2009 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I would recommend this fragrance. I cant seam to buy enough of this product. The scent is soft and not overpowering like the so called new perfumes that are over powering and soapy smelling.

on 6/11/2008 9:17:00 AM

This is one of Avon's most beautiful scents.I always get compliments when I wear it.I would describe it as a warm oriental floral.It almost smells like an incense floral.I highly recommend trying it.Young and older alike will love it.

on 11/17/2007 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

This is a 'been around for a long time' AVON perfume.
Thankfully, in the past few years AVON stepped out of the scents that were telltale that it was AVON.
At any rate, I do not like this b/c it is a 'typical' old-fashioned AVON perfume.
It doesn't even deserve a lippie. AVON should just do away with it and chalk it up as 'lesson learned'.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This and Sweet Honesty are my favourite Avon fragrances of all time. I love the bottle and I just added one to my Avon order because it was $8.99CAD! I took off one lippie just because sometimes it smells a little harsh. I love wearing Timeless to high end places. Someone always compliments me on my fragrance saying something like "is that Serge Lutens? It is a Lutens isn't it, I just know it." I can't tell you how funny it is when I tell them it's Timeless. The look of shock, the grimace, and then they move away from me. LOL!

on 4/9/2009 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

reeeks!!! this smells like a very old lady perfume. Avon should be banned selling from this fragrance.

Popular Fragrances