Freeman Bare Foot Scrub

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium

LOVE THIS STUFF! I've been a devotee for years now! I use the peppermint & plum foot scrub everytime I take a shower. It works great! It really makes a difference in the texture of my feet. And what's really funny is I can't keep it away from my husband! He uses it in the shower as well! So it's definately a good product, especially when a guy wants to use it too!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product. definatley has been one that i have repurchased many times over the years. It does what it says, takes off those dead skin celss, and makes my feet feel so smooth and soft. A huge plus is the price, soooo cheap! You can actually feel the real pumice in this, like you are using an pumice stone, but much nicer and great smell! In fact this was BOGOF one day and i had to snatch this up. This is one and probably the only product i have, that my boyfriend likes to use. He says, can you hand me that foot scub stuff and i'll even catch him using it on his own. lol. he even asked if they made a shower gel in this. Which is funny, because he is definately a guy's guy. This scrub is a hit!

This is the best. I have always done my own pedis at home since I'm never satisfied with how they're done when I pay someone to do them. I always have to buy 3-4 tubes of this at once since it's hard to come by in most places. They are always either sold out or the store just doesn't carry the scrubs. I usually find them at Walmarts when I'm in suburbia. I have found it's best to scrub this onto dry feet before showering. Be sure to get into all the nooks and crannies and rinse off - as well as use a nail brush to get out any excess from the nails. I wear 3.5 - 4" heels on a daily basis and every once in a while I look down to see neglected feet. Now that warmer weather is coming - so will polished toes and cute shoes! I usually spoil my feet with this scrub and slather on cremes for a few days prior to any polishing and it does wonders! I hate that they don't sell this everywhere!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have up always (until this spring) been blessed with soft smooth feet and toes. I bought a pair of boots to wear to my new job at a catering rental supply warehouse (think lots of crate moving, running back and forth and standing 8 hours a day). I wear either thick knit cotton or smart wool socks and my Keen leather boots, and by the end of the day when I take off my shoes- UGH! I really need to wear shoes that breath because when I take the boots off, my feet feel soaked, literally. When I remove my socks they are beyond damp and my feet are slick and disgusting feeling. The skin is very wrinkled and soft like I have been swimming all day. Well, after I shower and dry off, I noticed the skin on my soles has turned to almost a brick like coating and is very tough, hard and dry. :-( No cracking but lots of scaling and peeling. I have used Walgreen's AHA based lotion in the past on my heels if needed, but this looked more, shall we say, serious. I drove to a LDS yesterday looking for this product since I had a sample of the lotion in the past and liked it. The brand new Bartell's did not have ANY foot products there except Dr. Scholls- no thanks. I have a sample of Scholls' lavender smelling foot lotion I got at the NW Women's show last month, and was not too impressed (it does make a good hand creme though!) Then I went to Walgreen's- again, their foot care selection was limited, this time to Sally Hansen's foot care line- I like Sally's line, but um, no. Not what I wanted. I still needed to stop by the old Bartell's as I had a coupon (thanks to the Women's show!) for a free Revon sheer slick lip something, and the first Bartell's I went to was all sold out. Thankfully the older smaller location had tons of colors for my freebie, as well as several foot products- BADA BING!
They had Bare Foot and I got both scrub and lotion, and am I ever glad I did! The scrub is a wonderfully scented mildly thick cream enriched with tons of tiny pumice granules, a invigorating touch of mint and a lovely light plum essence. I used it as soon as I got home last night as I sat on the edge of my tub. I massaged each foot for about four or five minutes, getting every inch and rubbing deeply along the arches where I had noticed the above mentioned flakiness and dryness. My feet tingled and I could feel the effects of the massaging combining with the scent to create relaxation in my legs, back, neck and mind. Sounds corny but its true! I washed each foot, dried them with a warm towel (thank you dryer!) and then went to my room to apply the lotion. I smoothed in on and into the skin, and then slipped on some white cotton ankle socks. Woke up this morning and checked the tootsies- PERFECT! Excellent scent, no dryness, no skin patches, no hard rough areas, and that was just after ONE use! I cannot wait to use it again this morning, and after reading another reviewer's comment on diluting it to make a face scrub- I will definitely try that as I am yet to find facial scrub that I enjoy, not to mention the fact that I rarely use facial scrubs, therefore hate shelling out $$$ for high end products that I will use only a few times a year. I ended up using my Jason apricot scrub on my body and feet-too grainy and I like Bare Foot's scent and texture much better. This is my HG foot care 'system' for me and I hope they never discontinue it!

This has a berry scent that's a bit like Demeter's Sex on the Beach cologne spray. The scrub itself is a pale lavender that's actually rather pretty to look at; but what's much prettier is the sight of my feet after I have used this. I have never had a particular problem with foot roughness or dryness anywhere but the heels; however, lately my feet have been neglected and I bought this to smooth out the problems I was having. I massaged liberal amounts of this into my feet for several minutes, and rubbed off the dry skin that was left with only a few gentle strokes of a pumice stone (a remarkable feat, no pun intended). My feet are very soft, and with a few coats of OPI's Lincoln Park After Dark to finish the job, are quite lovely. Friends are now envying my pedicure skills (though perhaps paying 3 dollars for a tube of this scrub isn't quite what you would call a skill :-).

I agree with most reviews on here for this one. This is a great scrub for the feet and the rest of the body especially in winter months. It smells nice and it is super cheap. What more can a girl ask for?

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really wanted to love this---based on the raving reviews, I thought it was going to be soooo wonderful. It was "just ok" to me...I'm sticking with my oil and sea salt scrub...it's much more effective. This was maybe just a bit too gentle. Cheap, though...if you want a cheap, gentle scrub...this is a good one.
UPDATE:
In the shower this morning, I was using this and thinking it wasn't really abrasive enough for feet...on a whim, I scrubbed my face (using a lot of water to dilute) and this was GREAT--as good as my HG scrub...Dr. Brandt's Microdermabrasion in a Jar. Huh. The main ingredient is pumice, so I think this is a great alternative to really expensive scrubs for the face--just use a teeny tiny bit and lots of water and you're set.

This is an average-to-good foot scrub. Usually I find most foot scrubs not rough enough for my hardened soles, but this scrub is very exfoliating and has the perfect amount of grittiness. Very good at softening heels. The scent is somewhat off-putting- an artificial plum?

Wow what a great, cheap foot scrub! Much, much better than St. Ives'. Just as the name says, it is a creamy pumice scrub. I like that it is packed with pumice grains. I really noticed softening of my feet (and even my hands!) after using this. I am so glad I bought it. What a relief that it is a great product, since I bought it without first checking the reviews! :)

I have been using this stuff for years since I first found it half off at a store going out of business. It is the only foot scrub I have used since, and never plan on switching. I happen to love the smell, it is fruity and minty at the same time. It really makes your skin feel so much better after using it.