Neutrogena Lip Nutrition Mango Moisture Balm

3.1

this was a nasty piece of crap lip balm. it smells so horrible. they smell like those disgusting pills that you still taste when you swallow. can't believe i choose this over smackers banana split and stawberry scoop lip gloss. i threw the junk out, didnt even last a day with me. AND it made my lip peel

Thought this would be moisturising and add some colour and shine. It doesn't do much of either. The little container is cute and the smell and taste aren't awful, but it was $6.58 at walmart and I expected more bang for my buck. I live in a tropical climate where glosses in a tub like this tend to be melty, but I felt like I could never get enough out to apply properly. It looks like it would add a little warm colour but it adds no more colour than their clear lip balm and isn't as moisturising. Don't waste your $$ on this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This isn't anything special, it smells great, tastes bad and doesn't do much for me. I won't be rebuying it, their lip treatment is much much better in terms of moisturizing.

I got a package of three - the mango, the raspberry and the mint - as a Christmas gift. I don't find anything special about any of them. I think you can buy a 99 cent chapstick and be just as happy. I don't hate these, but they were probably too much money. They don't taste that great either and I don't particularly like dipping my finger into them - I would prefer a tube. I like CO Bigelow Mentha lip shine the best.

Smells nice; not bad for added moisture under lipstick. Wish it were creamier; it's not moisturizing enough to be my main lip balm. Update 7/11: after using for a while lowered from a 3 to a 1. Could not be less moisturizing. I'd be just as good not putting anything on at all. continued >>

I was expecting a lot more. It smells good but tastes horrible. Did not have the moisturizing effect it says it will. On the plus side its got cute packaging. But definately not worth the price.

grrr! i spent too much $$$ on this-this was not moisturizing at all! waxy and drying!

This product did not moisturize my lips all that well. And is on the pricey side. Don't buy this unless you have money to waste.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I hated this mango smell! It also tasted horrible and the scent stayed on my lips even after I wiped it off. The pot is kinda hard to use and was not very moisturizing. It also added no glossiness, even though it said so on the package.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

What I liked most about it is the scent. It works ok, JUST ok, not anything spectacular. I won't be buying again because it's too pricey for a lip balm that's just ok. Plus I prefer tubes than pot packaging.

Top Rated Lip Treatments