Sephora Heated eyelash curler

Sephora  Heated eyelash curler

2.1

on 8/27/2008 2:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have been very successful with this product. It curls my lashes without producing a kink that normal non-heated eyelash curlers make. You run it along your eyelashes slowly holding it for a couple of seconds in sections along the underside of your lashes as you press your lashes up and in toward your eyelid. Then I use either shiseido mascara base + fiberwig or kiss me heroine mascara to hold the curl all day and add a lot of length.

on 7/4/2008 5:09:00 PM

This is my second Sephora heated eyelash curler and it's already broken after using for 1.5 months. When it was working, it was good though it did drain the batteries very quickly. Am now looking for a new heated eyelash curler.

on 4/1/2008 4:15:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

ITA - worthless product. i can't see this working for anybody. i'm the most frugal person i know and i almost *never* throw out beauty products... but i threw this out. lol.

on 4/6/2008 1:20:00 PM

Here's another review stating the obvious: this product is worthless! It did absolutely nothing to curl my lashes. If anything, it straightened them. Battery life is terrible. Don't waste your money.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Just bought this product and it works just like the directions say it will. Turn on, heat up for a few seconds, hold up to lashes for 2-3 seconds and presto! Curled lashes with minimal to zero effort. It was a little pricey, but that's because I'm cheap. It would be nice if it came in a little carrying case but it comes in a vinyl zip bag. It also came with a battery so that is always a plus and I can't imagine it running out of juice that often.

on 6/17/2008 6:38:00 PM

THIS DOES NOT WORK!!! PERIOD! I never trusted heated eyelash curlers, it claimed that it would keep my eyelashes up and curled for hours, but it didnt!!

on 3/3/2008 1:01:00 PM

I love this! But not for what I had in mind. I bought this like many of you have or will to curl my lashes. I didn't find that it did a good job at that at all. However what it does do is un-clump my mascara on my lashes. I always have that problem and never knew what to do. So I curl my lashes with the regular kind, apply mascara primer and the mascara and wait for it to dry. Then I take the heated eyelash curler and brush it over my lashes. And WOW - it totally de-clumps my mascara and makes it look perfect. I love it for this and will buy it again when it dies.

Oh my god! SO GLAD TO FIND OUT THAT SOOOOOOO MANY PPL THAT AGREES W/ ME!

I hated it!!! what a waste of $$$ >.<"

on 3/2/2008 4:08:00 PM

Let me start by saying I have tried this both with and without mascara on it does NOTHING for me. I have stubbornly straight eyelashes and the little bit of warmth this product produces does nothing to change that. I use a regular lash curler and have much better results.

on 3/2/2008 4:14:00 PM

I agree with all those who thought this product was a piece of crap. I have tried this every way possible and ended up throwing it in the trash. It did nothing for me what so ever. My regular eye lash curler is much much better considering it actually curls my lashes. I'm glad there are some people that have found some use for this but on my lashes this just wont cut it.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools