BeneFit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)

BeneFit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)
Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)

cyclopentasiloxane, isododecane, polyethylene, polymethylmethacrylate, dimethicoe, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carnonate, [ /-: titanium dioxide (CI 77891), tin oxide, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), carmine (CI 75470), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163)].

I have one in the shade Ice Shot which is a Sephora exclusive. The formula is amazing. Doesn't crease at all. The shadow in Ice Shot is a perfect base! I don't know why I was so drawn to the shimmery white, but I was and I love it. It makes every eyeshadow I wear overtop of it, pop. They last all day and go on super smooth. Must buy.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have 4 of these wonderful shadows (RSVP, Birthday Suit, Busy Signal and Skinny Jeans, which was my first purchase and which "sold" me on these shadows) and I love every one of them. While they haven't totally replaced MAC Paint Pots, they're right up there with them, tied for first place. These cream shadows apply smoothly and blend beautifully. And while they are somewhat sheer (which is actually a good thing with something this glittery), they can be built up for more colour intensity. And they do live up to their "creaseless" name, provided you follow the directions and apply a thin layer first, let it set for 30 seconds or so and THEN apply more for more intensity. When I'm in a rush or going out for a casual type get-together, I love applying a sheer swipe of RSVP with a bit of dark liner....I find it gives such a "me but better" look to my whole eye area. I find these shadows smoother and creamier to apply than my Paint Pots, which is one reason I like them so much. Also, there seems to be a greater variety of shades to choose from when compared to MAC's permanent Paint Pots (not counting all their LE releases here). I only wish they had some matte shades - something along the lines of MAC's Painterly.

on 1/5/2012 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I have two of these eye shadows, Birthday Suit which is a lovely nude all over lid color, and Top Brass which is a beautiful medium brass color. These eyeshadows are creamy and very forgiving. I used MUFE cream shadows before which are more difficult to work with and a tad too frosty for my taste, but the Benefit creaseless creams are gorgeous. They impart a soft shimmer glow from within look. I want these in every color. They're true to name in that they never crease and look fresh all day.

on 3/12/2012 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love the packaging, so cute! The product is good but I like mac paintpots a little better.

on 6/29/2012 1:16:00 AM

I got these after falling head over heals for cream shadow from bobbi brown. i wanted something with a little more pigment and these have that for sure. what they don't have is an easy to use glide formula. i think they're pretty difficult to work with and distribute pretty unevenly. i've used them a few times and notice that the product is drying out a bit making it even more difficult.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I got this in Sippin and Dippin, I thought it would be a nice under eye-shadow. I really really hate it. It creases and makes my eye shadow turn all weird. When I try it alone, I get a smeary heavily glitter-bombed mess.
I gave it two lippies, one for the packaging, and one for the smell of the product. I don't think anyone should own this.

on 11/12/2011 10:30:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

HG status. I got a little sample about a year ago from sephora in RSVP and I have barely made a dent in it. I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this. I have super oily skin/eyelids and even when using Urban Decap primer potions under nice eyeshadows they would still crease. This bad boy LASTS ALL DAY. I don't know how they do it but I will be buying more of these.

on 10/29/2011 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Love all of the colors offered. The formula blends extremely well and are easy to apply with fingers or a brush. Some are more shimmery than others but if you are able to visit their counters at Macys/Nordstrom etc., you should be able to figure out which colors work best for you easily. I have birthday suit (awesome nude color) which I use as a base and even when I wear it alone it makes my eye color pop. I also have get figgy and skinny jeans which are both amazing as well.

I first got this product at Sephora in one of the sample kits they have on the sides of the lines to pay. At first I got the kit for the Erase Paste that came in it, but this product turned out to be my favorite. I got it in the color r.s.v.p. It is a light pinkish color. It is very easy to apply. You can use your fingers or a brush, either one work fine. It doesn't crease and stays on all day. It is a great product to wear if your running out the door or going for a more natural look. Also, because it has a lot of shimmer and reflects it is good to use when going out. I just bought another full sized one in Flatter Me. Even though it is a little bit pricy, I think that it is worth the investment.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

RSVP is perfect everyday neutral color for eyelids. The creaseless creme shadow works well for under powder shadows to make it stay and not crease. I would say it lasts about 6 hours perfectly without any movement. But my eyelids get oily later on in the work day and it does crease my eyeliner. Going out at night using this shadow works and lasts great though!