Bourjois Little Round Pot - Rose de Jaspe 95

4.1

TALC, MICA, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), BENTONITE, CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL), ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE), CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SILICA, CI 15850 (RED 6 LAKE), LANOLIN ALCOHOL, CI 75470 (CARMINE), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE), SODIUM METHYLPARABEN, AMMONIUM SILVER ZINC ALUMINUM SILICATE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, DEXTRIN, TETRASODIUM EDTA, BHT, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CITRIC ACID

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

the color is a gorgeous pinky color. It gives anice glow w/ slight shimmer, not glitter. It is a little hard to get the product on the brush. the color seems like it would look good on any skintone. I dont know if I would repurchase, I just got it because it was on sale ($2) at ULTA. I do recommend this, if you are sensitve to scents then I would stay away because it has a slight scent.

This was a favorite of mine for a few years. This is a nice light pink blush with some shimmer. It looks really natural and I think this is a shade that would suit most complexions. It also lasts for a very long time. Cons: it gets a bit blotchy by the end of the day, but that can easily be fixed, frail packaging (be careful not to drop it) and the brush you get with it is useless. I don't mind the scent at all.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Got this in a swap and I really like it! It's a rosey pink with some shimmer. It's light, but darker than Chanel Narcisse. The problem I have is the size of the area you have to get the product is very small, so I find it hard to get enough on my brush. Also, the product is very hard in texture. Sometimes I end up scratching off the product into a loose powder before applying. Also, it has a strong perfumey scent to it that I don't care for but it goes away after a while.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

NO COLOR ON FACE! Too sheer I guess.

Fine, but unremarkable.

The brush it comes with is crap, I threw it out. Also, dropped the case and lid immediately smashed off. I now have to have this sitting open on a counter-top until I use it up, and have to use a different blush when I travel. However, not having a lid has got rid of the nasty perfume smell.

The colour however is great. Subtle pink shimmer, easy to choose from a great range (there were about 3 I would have been happy to buy) and it goes on just as it looks like it will.

I don't like that the product is so hard though, it takes a good few rubs to load my brush. However, when it does go on I think it is quite well pigmented. It blends well, and lasts most of the day (nothing lasts all day on me as I have very dry skin).

Because it is such a hard little mound of blush, I think it will last forever. However, this is a double edged sword for me, as the rubbish cheap packaging means it will be sitting on my counter indefinitely.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Skin : Asian, semi-tanned yellow.

Smells very nice, a very compact container with cute brush.
It blends easily with a very very slight shimmery texture for those who doesn't want to look too "shiny". I think it's good for daily natural look.

On my oily skin, in heavy outdoor activity it stays for only 3 hours, but in indoor activity it might last for 6-7 hours, at least 50 % of what I've put first time.

I have been using it for 3 months, while my friend has been using it for almost a year and it looks like it hasn't been used up, not even a half.

definitely recommend this, such a friendly price, and I might just buy this product with different color.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is a pretty warm pink blush with shimmer ~it works better as a highlighter to bring out the cheekbones or layered with a deeper pink blush on top. The color is not very intense and lasting power is moderate. One thing that bothers me about Bourjois blushes is that I always have to refresh the surface by scraping it with a cotton pad or tissue, otherwise I don't get much product transfer to my brush.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This color works for me. I was actually hoping for a true rose, but it is peachy pink. A Nar's orgasm color on me. But better, because it does not look as powdery. And has the softest shimmer. Long lasting and at the clerance price at Sephora, couldn't go wrong.

Easily my best loved rose blush. The colour isn't overwhelming, and you can layer on for more pigmentation. It gives me a healthy, rosy look and goes well with my skin (i'm a MAC NC20). Because i'm on the fairer side, most rosy blushes tend to look too red on me. I don't have this problem with this blush. Would definitly repurchase if i ever ran out.

I really love the blusher range that Bourjois offers. So many pretty pink colours but for my first pot i went with the 'Rose De Jasper'. Love how each of the blushes come in a different coloured pot so its easy to distinguish between them.
It has a slight floral smell to it which may bother some but i actually dont mind it. It also comes with a tiny brush and mirror inside so it enables quick and easy application.
Its not a very strong colour but can easily be build up depending on how you like to wear your blusher. I will definatley buy more of this blusher whether it be in the same colour or i may try one of the others next time.