Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation

Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation

3.2

on 5/25/2018 10:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Foundation pros - excellent colour match, looks good when first applied. Decent coverage

Cons- no lasting power! For a foundation that claims it is long wearing, the wear is abysmal. It breaks up all over my face and gets patchy by the 2nd hour of wear. Setting spray or primers don't help much. So disappointed. Despite the colour match being good, later in the day I look orange. No bueno. Sorry Riri, there are loads of DS foundations that perform better than this.

on 5/21/2018 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

the hell is this crappy foundation?? it cakes up so fast a slides off my face so fast, and lemme tell you it doesn't happen to me even w my cheaper drugstore foundations, this is nightmare, stay away from it

on 5/21/2018 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This product is very good quality for what its worth. The primer that goes with it though doesn't make it better for oily skin.
The main problem with this product is the findings of the shade range, which in a way is great but since the oils change up the foundation a little that would mean, just like what happened to me, where they said I was a 400 when it was too dark for my yellow undertones says a lot. So in my opinion I'm either a 399 or 410 to match with my undertones so I don't look like another color throughout the day.
Love the fact it has a pump though.

on 5/17/2018 12:04:00 AM

OH. MY. GOD. I am obsessed with this foundation. I was so excited when I saw the shade range was completely diverse and inclusive. Even though I am pale and most (if not all) make up companies accommodate my skin, I would prefer to support companies that care about diversity.
I love that there are different undertones in each shade range. I am pretty fair but have a yellow undertone and my neck is pure white basically, so I have 120 i believe and it matches me perfectly. and I have had a lot of difficulty finding a drugstore foundation that suits my skin AND looks good.

This foundation is smooth and quite a runny consistency and I can get through my whole face with a pump and a half using a damp beauty blender.
I would say its a medium buildable coverage, I like being able to see my freckles through my foundation and have quite a natural look, but you can easily build it up. It leaves you matte and poreless but not 1 dimensional.
If you set it right, it stays on all day. It feels so light once it's on as well.

It is a bit pricey, but its the base of your face so it's worth investing in a good foundation and I will continue to buy this for the rest of my life!

on 5/14/2018 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Not too impressed by this foundation. I was looking for a more economical choice to the normal foundation I use, and decided to try this one since it had pretty decent reviews on Sephora.

This is a pretty thick formulation. It didn't spread very well with a dry sponge, though it might work okay with a wet beauty blender. It dries pretty fast otherwise and even though I blended very thoroughly ( I thought), it was still a little streaky and not very blended into my hairline either. I also think these colors lean a little to the warm side and I'm typically neutral so that might be a no-no for very fair or cool toned girls.

Not a big fan overall. I've found drugstore foundations like Almay that are more effective.

on 5/12/2018 2:07:00 PM

It's a good foundation for oily (and/or sweaty) skin. It's not my go to since it requires quite a bit of work but if i'm going out or if it's a hot day and i have a lot to cover, i will reach for this. it's not super blendable. it's a good medium coverage that lasts nicely. i can get a pretty sweaty/wet forehead (ew i know) and this holds up super nicely.

on 5/12/2018 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

In my opinion, it's an okay foundation. It's pretty lightweight on the skin. My main issue with this lies on the fact that the product creases along my laugh lines. Also, it doesn't do a very good job with keeping the oil at bay on my forehead area. Also, the color is quite hard to predict cos it really does dry down/oxidize to a darker shade after a few hours. Will definitely not repurchase this.

on 5/5/2018 2:55:00 AM

I really enjoy this foundation and I try a lot of high end foundations. I got this in 150 light neutral. It’s winter now and this is an exact match for my skin. I could go a little darker and blend down my neck more so it will match in summer and winter. I use ecru in doublewear. I think this is slightly lighter but perfect for me right now. This is also a little lighter than my Mac NW18 and less pink. Maybe more N15 but I’ve not tried that colour. It’s a thin consistency and a high medium coverage but buildable. Goes on beautifully with my silicone based primer (similar to the Fenty one) and a beauty blender but it dries down really quickly so work in sections. I need to moisture heavily when using this. It’s not thick on the skin but it sets and I’d never use powder over it. It’s dry enough. It looks very natural and lasts all day. It doesn’t come off with touch and I like that. Most come off round my sunglasses. I have normal skin that can run dry if I don’t look after it but I also have oily acne patches but they can still be dehydrated. The way it sets is different from any other foundation I’ve used. It’s soft matte but I think quite a unique foundation. Not dewy and definitely not cakey even when built up. Shows dry patches if skin not prep’d properly. I think I’d suggest staying away if your skin runs very dry but maybe if you use a hydrating primer and hydrating setting spray you could use this. Definitely get a sample if you have a Sephora nearby. I’ll update if it breaks me out. It’s only been 4 uses so far.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I LOVE this stuff. It works well on my oily skin especially in the humid weather. Lasts all day on my skin and it’s not drying!

one of the worst foundations I've used, it is veryyyy dry though I have a combination skin, and when you remove it u need to spend atleast 30 min to make sure its all gone! CAKEY.. maybe it would be ok for a very oil skin tone but a very small amount mixed with another foundation, I am very honest though