Clinique Happy

Clinique Happy
Happy

3.2

Like but don't love. Definitely a "no perfume" perfume, its clean and fresh and smells nice but not great. However, packaging is wonderful and I use it now and again.

on 3/8/2015 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I give it a try but i don't like it.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Not a fan of this but my grandma is. This is one of her favorites.

on 1/23/2015 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

The scent of this perfume instantly transports me back to junior high and trying on makeup and perfume at a friends house. It was THE fragrance to wear, or at least it seems like everyone had it on. I love it. Its cheerful and easy to wear. I have no idea what the notes are, but I think I like it because of such happy scent memories attached to it. It has great sillage, but doesnt overpower. Its great for the office or casual weekends. I was walking into work and smelled this awesome perfume in the air recentlyI knew I had to get a small sample of it, just because its so nice!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Clinique Happy is a citrusy, easy, breezy, fragrance. I wear this fragrance on occasion, but have never purchased a bottle because I usually receive this in a GWP.

The first spritz, is a blast of citrus. Drydown is a citrus (smell orange and apple) with a light touch of musk, and a hint of florals in the background.

Last year noticed a baby doll head smell during middle notes and drydown, but it's a mild baby doll scent. I don't always smell it, but am chalking it up to hormonal changes .I am at that age. However, still enjoy wearing Happy because it's a light, fresh, "happy" fragrance. It is a sunshiny day in a bottle.

on 2/7/2015 10:23:00 AM

I really liked this when I tried it in the store, but after I bought it I hated it. It is really strong, and just one light spray seems to be too much. You know how when a scent is "right" you barely notice it on yourself? Well- I notice this one almost constantly, and not in a good way.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

Was gifted this set and unfortunately it didn't mesh well with my body chemistry. I really wanted it to work for me because for some reason, I like Clinique. Unfortunately it smelled like some kind of hospital disinfectant on me and mainly sprayed it all wily nily to use it up.

I adore this perfume because it reminds me of my fun, (almost) carefree college years. On me, it was fresh & citrusy initially but notes of spiciness would emerge after a while. Perhaps I'd wear it again if this was gifted to me, but since too many people have this as their "signature scent" already, I'm glad I've moved on. :)

on 12/17/2014 3:55:00 PM

Such a classic fragrance, I always forget how much I love this one.

I started wearing Clinique Happy back when it first came out in the 90's. It still holds up today. Sweet and citrus-y with a touch of floral, it's warm and light and it lasts all day on me.

While it's not my favorite fragrance (that would be Burberry Brit) it's still something that I always come back to. It is such a fun and pretty fragrance to wear.

I have repurchased this many times and will buy it again no doubt. Recommended!

on 12/26/2014 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Received this as a Christmas gift in 8th grade - super light, breezy and citrusy. I smile whenever I smell this now! Wouldn't repurchase, but love getting whiffs of this every now and then smelling it on others. Classic fragrance all around.

Popular Fragrances