Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette

Anastasia Of Beverly Hills  Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette

4.5

I really have fallen in love with this Palette. This is I think the ONLY Palette in my large collection that doesn't have one color I don't like or won't use. I'm able to do looks prepay for daytime as well as a great night out look. Only a little fall out from certain colors, but they blend nicely and stay strong for a long time. Best thing... This could work with any skin tone. I always take my decision seriously when I decide to spend that kind of money on a makeup product and this was a splurge I'll never regret!

on 7/24/2017 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

One of the few eyeshadow palettes that I would repurchase, I love it that much. The shadows are all so highly pigmented, buttery and blend like a dream. This can look a bit scarey as there are deep reds and dark bright pinks and oranges, but they go together beautifully even for me - and I'm 51. The pinks can be bold, or blended out. The two shimmers are an excellent formula and last on the eyelid until removed. An amazing palette and well worth the hype.

on 7/21/2017 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hands down, best palette I own (and I have many!) For the longest time I really didn't see the hype with this palette. I had bought one as a Christmas gift and decided to give in to the hype and pick one up for myself. I am glad I did!

First off, the hype around this palette is well deserved. The color payoff and pigmentation is incredible. The shadows are soft & buttery and practically blend themselves. Every color in this palette is usable for all kinds of looks......from neutral, every-day to more dramatic. Goes from lights to neutrals to darks, mattes to shimmers---all equally pigmented & blendable .

The packaging is gorgeous, as well---I ranked it 4/5 only because the suede cover is a magnet for eyeshadow dust and could get really dirty, very quickly. I'm careful with it and love it all the same.

My ONLY regret with this palette is that I did not buy it sooner.

on 7/17/2017 7:33:00 AM

This is my holy grail pallette, I can't explain how much I love it. I've hit pan on about 80% of the colours now meaning I'm going to definitely buy a new one. The colours are amazing, pigmented, easy to blend. The mattes blend perfectly without blending into nothing and the shimmery colours are so pigmented and amazing. I even love the brush it comes with however I never normally like brushes that come with palletes! I prefer it to my morphe fluffy blending brush! Overall this is a great palette, I would definitely recommend this the colour range is amazing, there's something for all skin types and he eyeshadow lasts allll day.

If you're looking for a color-rich, super pigmented, creamy eyeshadow palette, then this is the stuff you're looking for. I didn't really believe at first that Modern Renaissance was as good as it was hyped to be, until I actually went and bought it for myself. Like actual WOW!! The colors are suuuuper gorgeous - the ochres and browns are perfect for a lot of the looks I do since I'm a redhead, but I'm equally and dangerously obsessed with all the berry hues. The colors are just to DIE FOR. They're also very blendable, much to my pleasant surprise, after using the crappy, super hard pigments in most palettes I've used. It has a wonderfully buttery consistency that makes application so much easier - and I love it. You don't have to dig into the pan to get a rich swipe of color. Fallout is fairly common, so you'll need to tap your brush off notably more often; but I don't feel like it wastes a lot of product. There are different opinions towards the brush included, and it all depends on preference. For blendability, I think it does very well. The bristles, however, do come out often enough that it CAN become annoying for some. The velvet packaging is pretty, but it becomes dirty very easily; so I can safely say I didn't buy it for the outside. I had to break bank a little to bring this beauty home, but I think it was definitely worth the money. I absolutely fell in love with it. I've never hit pan so fast!! Lol. I would very likely buy it again.

on 7/21/2017 12:46:00 PM

Very pigmented, easy-to-blend, and a reasonable sized pan

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This palette has enough reviews. The only reason I'm chiming in is because I'm 50 years old, and this is the first palette I've ever hit pan on. I'm NC20 leaning neutral, and I can wear every color in the palette. Even the reds are wearable and can be worn to the office when done right. I highly recommend this.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Beautiful palette but ended up returning it because of all the mess it creates. The shadows are so soft that even wth a light hand it would dust up everywhere and even mess up my face LOL. It's a shame really cause I liked those brown/orange shades.

on 7/14/2017 9:28:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Another review isnt needed but oh well 🤷🏻‍♀️
I didnt want to suck in to the hype and buy this palette cause I already own so many neutral palettes and was trying to avoid this one. UGHH but i couldnt literally not 1 person (well actually ONLY a few ok) doesnt like this palette. And i see why now, the shades are so soft and silky to the touch. I can only use a super soft brush with these shadows and tap super super lightly. Do NOT use a scratchy brush, the kick up will be insane. And be careful picking up the shadows because yes they are so pigmented. I actually prefer not to use this on days im in a rush because i find i need time to be gentle with this and blend it out and such, so for fast days i prefer average pigmented shadows. But besides that i think this palette is so worth the money, i would reccomend it (just make sure you be gentle with it cuz like many have said the kick up is intense). The brush that came with it actually isnt bad but dont use it for the palette cause its not soft enough. The colour scheme is really beautiful and i love the variety of looks you can make. Only thing id love is maybe another lid shade option but its still a beautiful palette ^^

on 7/16/2017 11:47:00 PM

This is my favorite palette. There's just literally nothing bad about it. The colors are all beautiful and super pigmented, they blend together easily, and they're really versatile. It's amazing, and I can't recommend it enough.