Tarte TARTElette In Bloom

4.6

on 4/3/2017 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This palette is super cute! It has a lot of really nice every day colours and the formula isn't too chalky or too sticky unlike many other brands of eyeshadow. This was gifted to me from my girlfriend for my birthday and I've used it every day since! She even said she wanted to get it for her own collection. Make sure you use primer underneath so the shadows last all day long!!

Can't live without this palette! The mattes blend effortlessly and the shimmers are so gorgeous. Such a versatile palette. From super smokey to soft and pretty. This palette suits every skin tone.

on 3/16/2017 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I've been on the fence about purchasing this as I've never used Tarte products before but after a lot of going back and forth, I decided to purchase it. Let me say, I'm not disappointed. I think it is very pigmented and the colors blend very well. I'm not sure about one of the other reviews saying that several of the colors look the same after swatching them, I think each color is very distinct. I was thrilled when I purchased it. The first time ever wearing it, happened to be the day that I went to my eye doctor, and she told me that she loved my eyeshadow and that it looked really pretty, she even asked me what it was. I told her thanks and that her comment made me feel much better about purchasing it. My daughter has used a few of their products and just loves them so I thought I would try it. I just ordered their Amazonian Clay pro-palette and can't wait to get my hands on it now!! I've used pretty much all eyeshadows from low end to very high end, this so far is one of my favorites!! I will say that I do use an eyeshadow primer with it because my eyelids are oily, but I use it with any eyeshadow I put on. It makes it stay on from 5:30 a.m. until I decide to take it off, even if it's midnight or after.

on 4/2/2017 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Must have palette for both everyday and going out looks. Blends great with lots of options. One of few large purchases that I don't regret

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

So one of my lovely friends brought this palette home for me from the US since you cant get it in Sweden and tarte's shipping is really expensive to EU sadly. This makes me kind of anxious on what do to if I ever finish it because lets just break it I love this palette!

I would say if you're new to makeup or have a smaller collection this would be a great "do it all" palette to start with! It has almost everything you would need in a palette as you get both neutral, warm and cool shadows. The colourselection is really good aswell, you got your dark smokey colours as well as lighter neutrals and more pinky/red tones as well.

It has 3 shimmer shadows (or as tarte calls them "luster shadows") and they are all really pretty (I think they would look really nice on a lot of skintones too), they aren't crazy pigmented (you can give them that extra "umph" with fix+ and/or a glitter glue if you like though) but nicely balanced and very forgiving if you mess up applying them therefor theyre again very begineer friendly.
The mattes are easy to blend and got just the right pigmentation, mind you though these are soft shadows so they do have a bit of a kick up when you go to put your brush in them but nothing I mind personally. They also smell like vanilla which was a pleasent suprise.
The only thing I'm missing in this palette is a classic warm toned brown, transition colour style. If it had that this would guranteed be my #1 travel buddy.

What more can I say, the packaging is stunning and feels sturdy/secure but its not in any way bulky which again is nice for travel. The price was about 430 sek which is about 47 dollars and i feel like its a fair price, theres more expensive stuff out there that isnt nearly as good quality as this!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

#1- The butteriness of these shadows are to die for! I'd heard a lot of complaints because they were powdery and hard to work with. However I purchased this when I'd first REALLY started messing with eyeshadows and I thought they were very easy to work with. The top two middle colors I haven't used at all. I can still the tarte mark in them. They are just too cool toned for me, as I think warmer tones work best for me. The other colors are great. My favorite is the bottom row. I was hoping the dark brown-red color would've been more red, but still a very beautiful color. Love this palette. Debating getting the other tartlette palette. Ohh and the smell is my favorite.

on 2/15/2017 3:31:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Happy Birthday too me! After eyeballing and lusting after this palette since Christmas I too the chance and purchased. I was not disappointed. While the majority are mattes there are a few shimmers thrown in. I find this palette creates many daytime and nighttime looks. It smells like Vanilla too. Creamy blendable shadows with high payoff. Very happy with this.

on 2/17/2017 9:32:00 AM

This is a beautiful palette with beautiful shades. The texture is powdery and creamy at the same time. The colors are gorgeous, perfect for the office during the day and you can darken for wear at night. It's so versatile, that I find myself reaching for this palette. The shadows go on smooth and provide a beautiful finish. And everytime I open this palette, I smile. It just makes me happy!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is a solid palette. Geared for those that prefer warm toned shades. Kicks up a little in the pan. But very soft shadows so that's to be expected. They blend nicely. I like that the rows and columns coordinate so it's foolproof. This is a palette I use frequently. It's not on par with Viseart or MUFE but a good product for the price.

on 2/13/2017 7:42:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I was lusting after this palette for so long, so when Tarte finally started shipping worldwide I was very quick to make an order. This is the perfect eyeshadow palette for those after a natural shade range that can create both day and night looks. There is a good balance of mattes and shimmers and the formula is impressive. The packaging is also gorgeous and has a decent sized mirror. This is my perfect palette and it never fails me, the shade range also makes it the perfect travel companion. Definitely a good buy.