Revlon Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)

Revlon Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)
Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)

3.7

(Active Ingredients : Titanium Dioxide 4.3 • Zinc Oxide 2.1)Cyclopentasiloxane • Water • Dimethicone • Trimethylsiloxysilicate • PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone • Butylene Glycol • Tribehenin • Phenyl Trimethicone • Nylon-12 • Cymbidium Grandiflorum (Orchid) Flower Extract • Lactobacillus/Eriodictyon Californicum Ferment Extract • Lilium Candidum (White Lily) Bulb Extract • Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract • Sodium Hyaluronate • Tocopheryl Acetate • Bisabolol • Ethylhexyl Palmitate • Tocopherol • Alcohol Denat • Alumina • Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer • Methicone • Laureth-7 • Magnesium Sulfate • Silica • Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate • Ethylene Brassylate • Triethoxycaprylylsilane • Dimethicone/Silsesquioxane Copolymer • PEG-12 Glyceryl Dimyristate • Salicylic Acid • Silk Powder • Sodium Citrate • Dipropylene Glycol • Silica Dimethyl Silylate • Serica (Silk) • Tetrasodium EDTA • Hexylene Glycol • Caprylyl Glycol • Phenoxyethanol • Ethylparaben • Methylparaben /- (CI 77019/Mica • CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides • CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide)

on 6/22/2016 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Let's start with the colour selection: everything is too pink!!
I don't know how and WHY would a brand like revlon make foundation to people with pink undertone. like hello??? middle eaterns??? latinas??? east asians??? we exist!
I tried a few in the store and the lighting was so confusing but I had to go to a birthday party so I was a little pressured to buy this, I could find anyhting better because they were closing.. I was like fine I'll get. I ended up mixing it with: yellow concealer, primer, my mom's foundation (which is darker). It turned out okay but I didn't like the fact I had to do all of that just for a good shade. The consistency was okay but I did set it with my Alima Pure loose powder for the perfect colour and a good set- that's why I can't tell how much this handles oil, but I don't think it's that good.
It also highlights pores and not good for taking pictures! I wouldn't reccomend this to anyone!

I used this foundation for years because the shade 110 Ivory was the only foundation light enough, and pink enough, for my skin tone. It was perfect for me, it wore all day and never oxidized or faded
Now it looks like I have to find a new foundation because the bottle I bought yesterday was completely different than what I've been used to. The color was darker, yellow, and oxidized to the point where my face looked orange. Color aside, the new formula faded and transferred like crazy.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Yes, the formula has changed. It is more liquidy than before. It is slightly disappointing, but still does the job.

Coverage is great, but not as full as the old formula. I noticed that it transfers a lot. The old formula would stay put for hours and blotting would never be necessary. With the new formula, I would need to use more powder for touch-ups to keep myself matte throughout the day.

The pump is great, because now I can control the amount I use on a daily basis. You can pump lightly to dispense a small amount or use full pressure to get the maximum amount.

Very comparable to the Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation, but I would say that Estee is better because it lasts longer and doesn't make me as oily. However, this is cheaper and still makes my skin look flawless.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this foundation for everyday. I am a big fan of EL double wear however I am reserving that for special occasion. This is a great alternative to double wear. I wish that buff would have been more yellower but as an nc20 gal it blends well with my skin. I love it and will keep repurchasing. Big plus is that it comes with a pump!

on 4/11/2016 10:38:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

To me, As far as d/s foundations go, Revlon is definitely the best. I love the colorstay whipped foundation in the jar but they did not have the shade i was looking for at walmart so i tried the revlon colorstay makeup combination/oily skin that has a pump. it does its job really well as far as coverage. i like squirting some of the makeup onto a kabuki brush and applying then squirting some on a makeup sponge and using that to concentrate the foundation on under eye circles, acne, and scarring. i then apply a clinique powder to set this with. i love this foundation, i have used half the bottle already and will definitely be repurchasing. i got it in the nude color. would definitely recommend.

on 4/9/2016 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I've been using this for about a month now. I usually use high end foundation or atleast foundation that you can't get at the drugstore. I wanted to use something cheaper and I chose this in the combo/oily formula even though I have dry skin. And I have to say it works really well. It's full coverage and it doesn't dry out my skin at all. The only thing I don't like is that it definitely looks like makeup on the skin, it doesn't melt into the skin like say Urban Decay Naked Skin, which is my favorite foundation. So I'd say if you're looking for a good full coverage drugstore choice, choose this, but mind you it doesn't look quite like skin.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I purchased this foundation a few years ago, not knowing my shade, I ended up getting one that was to pale for me. The shades run light, I picked up buff first and it made me look ghostly white,So I went and picked up a darker one to mix with it and that worked. Then I was exchanging something at the store and was able to pick up my correct shade for free ( I wear 180 sand beige) I love the coverage this gives, doesn't cling to my fine facial hair and best of all doesn't transfer or breakdown during the day. I have oily skin and I'm shine free all day long...I have tried other foundations from the drugstore but sadly even after moisturizer and primer those foundations leave my skin look patchy like its clinging to dry patches that I don't have. I need to buy a new bottle since mines a few years old (plus, I want the pump) I plan on getting some much needed sun this summer and will be picking up a darker shade when the time comes.

on 4/7/2016 9:40:00 PM

Revlon Colorstay is what I use everyday. I have tried some high end foundations and Revlon Colorstay is better then the ones I've tried.
I have also tried a lot of the drug store foundations and so far this is the best one.
I have very oily skin so I need a foundation that has staying power and doesn't melt off when I get oily and this is pretty good.
However I liked the old Revlon Colorstay better before they changed it, it use to be thicker and more fuller coverage and stayed on no matter what I did.
Since the pump I have noticed it got more watery and doesn't stay on as well.
That being said it's still better then the other foundations I have tried.
I use the combination oily skin one in the color Buff and it is a perfect match for my fair skin with slight yellow undertones.
I would say it's a medium coverage foundation, it goes on nicely but takes forever to dry... Then I set it with Cover Girls loose powder in light.
It's not a 24 hour foundation but gets me through a long day!
It's a really good foundation, haven't found better yet!

I've been using colorstay for a couple years now. I just purchased the new one with a pump and I am SO disappointed. The formula has to be different. The foundation just sits on my skin and does not blend easily.

on 4/7/2016 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I live in Jamaica so the price is not the ordinary $US even when converted is a lot more . I payed $3000+tax for this item . It has a nice doll face look to it when applied but too much could cause unnecessary caking . it's great for tropical climates as it'll stay . At nights you look like a ghost with this on, as if you don't have on the right shade foundation . So no night pics . Best to avoid wearing in the night but you will still have that doll look though .