Glossier Boy Brow

Glossier Boy Brow
Boy BrowBoy Brow

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Butylene Glycol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Isostearic Acid, PVP, Dimethicone, Tromethamine, Oleic Acid, Silica, Polybutene, Lecithin, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Laurate, Sorbitan Laurate, Atelocollagen, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA

on 6/10/2017 8:23:00 PM

This is my HG eyebrow product. I'll never go back to Benefit or Anastasia again.

It LASTS AND LASTS. I have greasy skin and makeup never stays on my skin for more than a few hours. This stuff legitimately lasts for 16 hours. Doesn't smear, either.

It's kind of waxy, which I like, because it holds hairs in place.

Other eyebrow products have often made me break out in the eyebrows area (I have super acne-prone skin). I don't notice an increase in breakouts with this product.

Rest of Glossier's products are super underwhelming and seemingly basic, so this was a pleasant surprise.

Not much else to say here—I just love it and see no reason to continue searching for the perfect brow product. Seriously, it lasts sooooo long. if you want 20% off use this link: http://bff.glossier.com/fEw12

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I think I'm in the minority here. Bought this in brunette. PRO'S: doesn't dry out at quickly as Gimme Brow by Benefit, Small brush, keeps brows in place fairly well CON'S: too warm toned, I don't find it to really have the same "fiber" texture like gimme brow just more of a tinted gel. I won't be repurchasing even though this is cheaper, Gimme Brow is more accessible and gives a better result/color for the same exact hold.

on 5/18/2017 11:27:00 PM

I love this product! I've been using the Anastasia Brow Power Duo for years and recently bought this product after reading so many great reviews about it. I will forever use the boy brow! I have asian black hair and the shade in Brown is perfect. The application is so easy and the product really lasts all day. I grade this an A++++!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Long lasting, easy and fast to apply, looks great. Would buy again and rec to friends. Love this stuff.

on 5/5/2017 12:18:00 AM

UPDATE: I also got boy brow in the brown shade and I prefer brown so much more than black. It just looks more natural. FYI, I'm asian (NW20) with black hair. Second, after using this product for a while now, I will have to say it's kind of goopy so you just have to be careful about applying it. I apply it first toward the tail end of my brows, then the front so I don't catch too much product. I still like it more than Gimme Brow because I think Glossier's fiber effect is better.

I also have Benefit's Gimme Brow in Deep and I prefer this one much more. I have Boy Brow in Black (purchased in Glossier Phase 2 set). It's very similar in that it's a fiber gel. Gimme Brow was great in the beginning but then you lose a lot of the product because it starts to dry and clump. It's also cheaper than Gimme Brow. I can't use this product alone (same with gimme brow). I have to still fill in my brows with Anastasia pomade, then use Boy Brow to give my brows more depth and lengthen the hairs.

IN COMPARISON
Benefit's Gimme Brow: $24 for 0.10oz
Anastasia Brow Gel: $22 for 0.32oz
Glossier's Boy Brow: $16 for 0.11oz

PROS
Fibers give brows more depth and lengthens hair
Good price

CONS
Still have to use pomade to fill in brows
A little goopy

If you want to try it, here's 20% off your purchase: bff.glossier.com/fztw2

on 5/2/2017 9:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

this is my holy grail of brow gels. This brow mscara is perfect if you have enough shape/spareness of an asian brow. If you have a ton of brow you probably wont see a difference. It truly multiplies your brow hairs and helps shape them. It doesn't darken your brows the way a powder would, it just adds to it without looking like you drew on cartoon brows. The price is expensive to me because I used it for 6 months and I'm almost out, usually a brow mascara can last a year for me (I don't even wear makeup everyday!) I do use a NYX microbrow pencil with this too to add shape to the eyebrow tails if I want a sharper shape. This gives you a nice natural base to start with.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is my holy grail. I have boughten maybe 6 tubes. My eyebrows are thin hairs but they're pretty thick now, they're very blonde but I have light brown hair. I love that with this wand I can brush the brows in any desired direction, fill them in, and even shape them a little too. The price is pretty decent for this product. Looks great as a finisher over a brow powder or pencil too.

on 4/9/2017 4:15:00 AM

Hair: Other, Kinky, Medium

I'm torn on this product. Something about this brow gel is great! I've tried pencils before, and while they're nice, I'm just not the type of girl for a dark... shaped... intense brow; I'm more into the thick, full and natural brows. However... as much I wish, my brows aren't super thick. Somehow this product makes my brows look natural and thicker. It's just a good look! The only reason I took off one star is because this product is too expensive for the amount! If you use this once a day only Monday-Friday it will last you 2 months tops. I really couldn't understand how this could last longer than that for anyone unless they already have perfect brows and never actually use the product. I would repurchase, but only because it's just such a unique formula. This product was the first product to actually get me into doing my brows.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I really, really wanted to love it. Finally caved and ordered it, and I've been using it (off and on) for a little over three weeks now.

Pros: Blonde/Taupe shade matches my ashy, light brown hair, small brush gives a lot of control, covers and coats hair instead of skin, looks very natural, cute packaging

Cons: small size for price, unexpectedly clumpy, hard to control amount of product on brush itself so you end up wasting product

Dealbreaker: Caused acne. Yep. Boy brow broke me out, and I'm not happy about it. At first I thought it was a new shampoo that I started using around the same time, but the situation continued to get worse after stopping the shampoo. I keep taking breaks from it, hoping that the acne was caused by something else or was just a fluke, but I officially can't use this for more than two days at a time without zits popping up IN MY EYEBROWS (yeah) or across my forehead....kind of like I've been wearing a greasy hat around for a few days without washing my face. And glossier's "Skin first, makeup second"/clear-faced aesthetic definitely feels like they're throwing salt in my (facial) wounds at this point.

on 4/2/2017 9:33:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I bought Boy Brow in Brown as a skeptic, having tried other brush-on brow gels and never quite found something that I would favor over a pencil or cream-type filler. Plus, I was new to the Glosser brand, which is definitely not marketed to me (Gen X). To my surprise, Boy Brow exceeded my expectations and is now a staple in my everyday routine. Several features stand out: (1) the pigmentation is just the right intensity; (2) Brown is pretty neutral, not too warm unlike a lot of products I've tried that have a reddish tinge; (3) it's really quick and easy to use and pretty much foolproof (I tend to get a little on the skin just above my brow and can wipe it away quickly with a Q-tip); (4) the product is neither runny nor tacky or crunchy - the consistency is just right; (5) the stuff lasts all day. Despite the itty bitty tube you get for your 16 bucks, I'll repurchase.

Popular Brows Products