Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

3.5

on 5/19/2018 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Pros:1. Matte finish and lightweight. 2. Makes my pores look smaller. 3. Coverage is medium and can be build up.
Cons: 1. Oxidized like crazy. My face literally turned to orange color after an hour. 2. You definitely looks like wearing foundation. Not natural looking. Shade 120 is too dark for my nc20 skin coz it oxidized.
Overall, not a bad product but there are many better drugstore foundations ex: covergirl ready set gorgeous is my all time fav for $6.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I like the packaging. The colour range is fine for me as a mid-range white woman. I want to love this. I really do. It goes on so nicely, the colour I’ve got is the perfect match. But the staying power is terrible on me. By lunchtime my makeup has settled into my pores or separated, and any dry patches are accentuated. After a full day - in an air conditioned office, not doing anything strenuous - I look like I’ve been out all night. Shame because the price is excellent and when freshly applied it looks lovely and covers my redness well. But I won’t buy again because I need the staying power!

It’s pretty good for hiding dark circles and small pimples and I don’t usually wear makeup even close to everyday so I don’t recommend for full coverage just for small touch ups

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I don’t think I’ve ever been able to wear a drugstore foundation. In all my glorious ghostiness, they’ve all been a bust. But with the enhanced range of the Fit Me M&P line, I found a match in 102. I’m thrilled.
The formula is a bit drying for me, but I’m so happy to have a light foundation to slap on that’s reasonably priced, easy to find, and doesn’t break me out that I’m just doing a happy dance. Whoohoo!
Hooray for Maybelline! I wasn’t a rabid fan in the past, but I am now!

on 5/12/2018 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have a very oily skin and somewhat large pores, I use Maybelline fit me daily and although it does reduces pore appearance it isn’t really matte, by 3 hours i’m starting to get oily and it sometimes cling to dry patches. It does gives you a natural appearance though which is why i would still buy this again.

on 5/9/2018 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A reliably easy-to-use matte foundation that blends beautifully and gives a smooth satin-like finish. I would consider this the drugstore dupe for the Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation. Did not highlight my dry patches like other cheap drugstore brand foundations and my shade was easy to find due to the extensive shade range. Wore through the day without oxidising or turning into an oil slick. It wasn't a super long wearing one but it was decent for what it is. I appreciate how much I can still rely on this foundation for days even when my skin feels bad, dry or acne-prone. I only wish it came in a pump.

on 5/4/2018 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This foundation is my ID/passport photo foundation, as it is cheap and 228 Soft Tan matches my undertones. It is a bit *light*, but still tolerable with some "warmth" added on top.

This foundation is not too thick, not thin, and imparts a build-able, medium coverage. I find that I don't need to set this foundation, but it doesn't get too powdery on my dehydrated skin.

The best part: this foundation does *not* oxidize on my skin--it stays olive all day. I am a Fenty 290, MAC C40, and finding a foundation that nails my olive skin is a feat.

on 4/26/2018 4:17:00 PM

I bought this product looking for a good foundation, I tested the colour in the store and chose the lightest in stock shade at the time which was 105. I went home and it was to dark for me I also didn’t find that it was poreless or anything. I just went on holiday and tanned and it’s a good colour for me but I wouldn’t repurchase

on 4/26/2018 2:58:00 PM

Bought this after I had heard really good things about this product but after only a couple of hours wear my skin was super oily and half my foundation had slid off. Does not last at all and oxidizes to an orange tone. really thin coverage when applying too and found difficult to build

I really wanted to like this foundation as I heard so many great reviews of it, but unfortunately I was really disappointed. It just doesn't last it all, the coverage is terrible and it wears off within an hour or so. Awful.