Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush

Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush
Blended Face Powder and BrushBlended Face Powder and BrushClinique Blended Face Powder #Transparency Neutral

3.9

INGREDIENTS FOR COLOR 20 INVISIBLE BLEND: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Magnesium Carbonate, HDI/PPG/Polycaprolactone Crosspolymer, Squalane, Zinc stearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, MAY CONTAIN: [+/- Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), Manganese Violet (Cl 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Mica, Ferric Ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), Carmine (Cl 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (Cl 77163), Ultramarines (Cl 77007)] [ILN33455].

on 1/6/2013 9:15:00 PM

This translucent powder is amazing I truly believe this powder is THE BEST out there. I bought 20 invisible blend for about $20 bucks at Macy's about 2 years ago and I just ran out of the product a couple days ago. My pores vanished and my oily skin was tamed for hours after applying the powder. This product is cheaper than Make Up Forever and doesnt make your face look white with flash photography. I will definately buy this product again and trust me you wont be sorry! Great price and wonderful finishing powder for any type of face, trust me.

Goes on silky smooth. my skin BREATHES no heavy or chalky feel. lasts a good five hours and you only need a tiny bit for your whole face. It is double what you would pay for a drug store brand but i find that it last me five times longer. With a rimmel or loreal I would need to repruchase every month or two using it everyday. With this I have for a whole year! plus no clogged pores no acne. I wear this with a covergirl tinted moisturizer and it feels very light fresh.

on 8/21/2012 12:33:00 PM

I love this powder! I put it on over my foundation in the morning and it keeps my oily-combination skin shine-free for hours - no touch-ups required. The little brush that comes with it is pretty useless, though, so I always use a big, fluffy powder brush instead.

on 8/28/2012 6:07:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

OMG!! I love this product so much! I live in Canada its kind of expensive here ($27.00), but when I went to the states the lady at the counter showed me this so I thought I would give it a try. I have horrible skin and over my foundation this makes my skin look amazing. I Will never buy a different face powder again :)

The only con I would have to say would be the packaging. if your not careful the powder (because its loose) will fly everywhere, but personally I can get over that :D

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this powder because my friend had recommended it. It is quite sheer and is good for setting any foundation. It also gives a matte look and keeps my face oil free for a couple of hours. Though it is expensive, you really do get good quantity. I have this in transparency 3.

Two things that I really hate about it are the brush and the packaging. The brush is absolutely rubbish, it is too small, the bristles aren't very soft and it sheds all over my clothes!!! And the shedding started right from the first usage.
The packaging too could be improved. You have to really take care not to tilt the box or turn it upside down otherwise when you open it, you get loads of powder all over your hands and clothes. And because of this very reason, you can't travel with it.

I don't think I would repurchase this coz I still have more than half the box left. And by the time it gets used up, I'm sure I will get bored with it and would want to buy something else.

on 8/12/2012 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I like this powder. It looks really great when you first put it on and for a couple hours after that. It may be a drying for some people but for my greasy skin it doesn't seem to be a problem and it has pretty good coverage! Overall i think it is a really good powder but for my oily skin it doesnt really help on keeping my foundation on.

In general, Clinique's blended face powder is a very good product at a reasonable price point.

HOWEVER....

Be warned about Invisble #20. ICK! Made my face look grey, dull and ashen. Seriously, I had a glow after putting on my foundation, then put on the Invisible blend and looked like I had a face a dried dead skin.

Also, the powder is NOT invisble, has a definite grey-brown color. UGLY.

I am not using transparency #2 and it's lovely.

One of my HG's that I always come back to. I have all kinds of foundation and finishing powders and I rotate through them a lot... but this is one that I come back to time and time again... because it just looks the best of any I have. It keeps me finished and fairly matte for a while... but no powder keeps my oily tzone matte all day... but this never looks heavy or cakey. I will always have this in my makeup stash.

on 6/19/2012 10:03:00 AM

So pleased I found this. I have oily, tan skin and ride my bike everyday so shine control is a big issue for me. I wanted something transparent so I don't have to worry about matching my skintone during winter or summer.

At $25 (Canada) for 34 grams I don't know why people are saying this is $$$! You get so much for your dollar!

I've been using this stuff lately just over a tinted moisturizer and it helps reduce the appearance of pores, fine lines and bumps! It's melts into your skin! It keeps shine at bay for a good while but after a while it returns. Can't blame it, I bike and walk every where in this heat!

Goodbye foundation hello Clinique loose powder!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

BEST POWDER EVER. If you have extra-oily skin like me, this powder is a must. I have it in invisible blend, and it's all you need on top of whichever foundation you are using. It makes my pores completely disappear (and they are huge by the way) and keeps my make up shine free for much longer than any other powder - pressed or loose. When I feel brave enough, I wear it alone over a bit of pore minimizer (usually clinique's) and it gives an amazing glow. To avoid the mess created by the powder every time I open the cap, I use a powder puff on the sieve and a bit of tissue on top of the puff, to make sure the powder cannot escape when I close the cap. Trust me, it works! When I need heavier coverage, I use it with a powder puff, but most of the time I am using it with the little brush - I am petite, and the size of the brush feels fine to me ;-) Overall, this is one of the few products that I keep buying - I have done that 3 times so far, and it lasts for absolute ages too. Great product for oily skin, cannot live without it.