Urban Decay NAKED3

Urban Decay NAKED3

4.1

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 3/12/2017 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This palette is so pretty! I bought it last year when I was just getting into makeup again after a long break. I love pink so I was immediately seduced by it. I love the range of colors and the fact that there are both mattes and shimmers. The shadows blend out pretty easily - especially for me, and I'm not fabulous at shadow. I do find that some of the medium tones look kind of the same on me - I probably would have been fine with like 3 fewer shades in the middle of the palette, but overall I really it. The included brush is great also.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i really do not like this palette. I bought it awhile ago because I was intrigued by the pinks and have never owned a pink themed palette, but almost all the colors look horrible on me. I have warm to neutral undertones, and these shades do just not flatter me at all. The glittery shades have an EXTREME amount of fallout, more than any other eyeshadow I have ever tried. The colors don't really blend well and the darker ones especially come out very patchy. I always attempt to use this and come up with a look I like, but it never looks good. This is my least liked makeup product I own.

on 3/5/2017 9:48:00 PM

I have had this pallet since it was released. I had to have this pallet and thought it would be my ultimate pallet, as I love rosy eye shadows, but I rarely ever pulled for this pallet. For the last week I have used this pallet to try to get it into the rotation but unfortunately this force of use has put this pallet in the purge bag. I was suprised by how sheer the shadows are in comparison to other UD shadows, especially since they don't appear in the pan to be shadows that would have issues with opacity. I also found that overall the eye shadows had A LOT of fallout. I also found it hard to create looks that are appealing with this pallet. There are no great pops of bright colour for the lid and everything just appears dark and blends into each other until it looks blah.

The GOOD: Strange is similar to Virgin (which is top 3 UD shadows) but a little more cool toned and a little more matte and it applies well. Buzz is a nice metallic pink shadow. Liar is a nice shade, it applies well but could be more bright. Its a little more dull once applied. Factory balls up a little but is generally a beautiful brown shade. Mugshot is a nice brown metalic shade. Blackheart is a great black with red sparkles.

The BAD: Limit is quite nice but it does ball up and fall out. Dust is kind of similar to it's namesake. The eye shadow is a sheer glitter which cannot be built up to be opaque. This would be better as a highlight shade. Trick is a beautiful colour but it applies patchy and is more sheer then I would want in a metallic copper shade. Nooner is a nice shade but again it does apply patchy. Darkside is a patchy matte brownish black colour.

The UGLY: Burnout is a shade that is beautiful in the pan but is very stiff in the pan and does not apply with a brush or finger without a lot of work and fallout.

BOTTOM LINE: Generally the shades in this pallet are not a complete miss but it is disappointing that the rosey shades are the biggest duds when this is the draw to this specific pallet. I would just buy the Naked pallet in retrospect and skip 2 and 3.

on 3/1/2017 2:11:00 PM

This is the palette that changed my mind about Urban Decay eyeshadows. I used to think I hated them. I had done a couple swaps (ironically on this site, back in the day) and the colors I got were awful... It turns out it was because those particular eyeshadows were awful. I thought I just didn't like their formula, period. However, this palette got so much hype. So I took myself to an Ulta and felt on the tester. The consistency and swatches were beautiful. I ended up buying it. I still have it and love it to this day. I love the rose undertone... The selection is excellent. Pigmentation is excellent except for the lightest and darkest colors, ironically. I find no use for the lightest color. It's a chalky light pinkish color. The darkest, which is a black with purple glitter is just unusable to me. If I want a black, I want a straight up black. The glitter barely shows and though it's pretty in the pan, it doesn't translate well on the eye. All of the other shades, however, are wonderful.

on 3/6/2017 1:45:00 PM

This is my favorite eyes shadow palette and it's the one I always take with me when I travel. This collection has a nice variety of rose-toned colors, with a good amount of matte and shimmer choices.

Pros: The colors pop, I noticed very little fall-out, and the staying is fantastic. Blending is also breeze. I like the packing on this as well. It comes in a pretty sturdy metal tin, though, I still always pack it in my carry-on when I fly just in case. The palette comes with a double ended brush, one being a flat eye shadow brush for packing on color and the other for blending.

Cons: The price isn't cheap. And while I loved most of the colors, I didn't care for Mugshot. It didn't match the color in the pan, and was too muted for me.

I'm a fan of rose colored shadows and lipsticks, so this is definitely a palette I love. It was my very first Urban Decay purchase, and if I lost this palette I would repurchase it. It's very convenient packaging and I use all of the colors consistently (except for Mugshot).

on 2/26/2017 10:36:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I've had this palette for almost two years and I still love it. I love the fact that it can be used for a nice everyday natural look, but it can also be used for a more dramatic look. Sometimes the pigmentation isn't the best but that's only if I don't use a primer or don't use the right brushes to apply. This was my first major palette purchase and I'm still in love with it, especially for someone who is a beginner with makeup.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Amazing palette for those girly and feminine looks, it's my everyday palette...! You can create some many looks with these colors. I think the price it's fine since it has 12 shades and it is UD... I would repurchase again and I look further to buy another NAKED palette soon...

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Let me begin by saying that I have Naked1 and Naked2 and love them. And that I like pink eyeshadow!

This was a complete miss for me. Having medium skin, I knew that they were going to take some building up to show, and that's fine. Trick and Dust are complete duds in my opinion. They do look beautiful in the pan, though. The matte shades in this are great and the packaging in wonderful, this the three stars. Even the darkest half would barely show on my and I am really not that tan. I don't feel as though the quality was up to par with the other Naked palettes, pigment and texture wise. I ended up getting rid of this and getting the Lorac Unzipped. So very glad I gave that I gave Lorac a shot for my pink fix. I honk it is a much better alternative to the Naked3.

I consider this a unique palette. The shades are lovely, they are quite pigmented, but you certainly need to use an eyeprimer under them. The biggest drawback is that there are only 2 matte eyeshadows. Some of the shimmery shades are packed with chunks of glitter and I pesonally don't like that. My palette came with some of the pans unglued so they fall all the time. But overall I like it, I can create soft looking, romantic eyelooks with it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

This is my favorite out of all the Naked palettes, just because i love the rosy tones of the shades. I wouldn't buy it again, because it is really expensive, and I found that the shimmers aren't as pigmented as I'd like. They swatch well, but I have to wet my brush to get them to show up. But they o blend really well and last long; the brush that comes with it is high quality, too.