Giorgio Armani Si

3.4

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Have just purchased my 2nd bottle of Si. It is beautiful, I wear it as my everyday fragrance as it is a light gentle scent, defiantly not overpowering

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I feel very elegant wearing this. This is not something for teens as it does seem to have a more mature scent but I got this after my first year at uni and it sort of fit because I really felt like I had changed. Normally I wore fruity scents so this change was huge but also matched the way my life has changed. It also lasts really long. The scent clings onto your clothes and at the end of the week when I take my stuff to be washed you can still smell traces of it but at the same time it is not overpowering. I also have the lotion which can be used instead of the perfume for an even subtler scent.

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I must remember to never buy this scent because for me its uninteresting.
I would rather wear an interesting scent that I don't like than an uninteresting one.
There is nothing actually wrong with Si and I don't think it would offend anyone else who smells it on you. I think this is a suitable fragrance for people who are at school.

I'm surprised to see so many negative reviews of this. There are a million and a half spawn of Flowerbomb and I have no interest in trying most of them anymore--Flowerbomb is perfect as it is for me and it has that special something that has made me reach for it again over the years. The reason I am reviewing Si is because I stumbled over it and it took me by surprise. I got a little sample spray vial in a Sephora order, used it all up....got another sample in a Nordstrom order, used it up....now I find myself keeping samples of it in my purse, on my vanity at home, etc. I basically hoover up samples wherever I can find them. It is unabashedly gourmand, but I don't find it as in your face as La Vie Est Belle (which is a much closer Flowerbomb clone, imo). There is something quietly unusual about it....I swear I smell pistachio, and I think that's what I love about it. That is not in the notes though. Even if you have gourmand fatigue, I would suggest trying a spritz of this on skin. I'm not sure if I will ever actually get around to purchasing a full bottle of it thanks to my sample stash. But it is full bottle worthy to me.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Since Armani isn't cruelty-free, I won't be repurchasing this, but other than that, I love this perfume.
Just a matter of taste. I personally love the scent, sweet but somehow a bit spicy. Lasts long, in contrast to other voices here I feel there is sophistication, maturity, and femininity to it. I always feel very woman when I wear it, and a little sexy, too.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have tested this and hate it! I usually love Armani perfumes but this is the only one I don't care for. It's disgustingly sweet and would give someone a headache. It's also bitter and smells like bug spray in a way. If you want the same strong sweet smell, I would say go to la vie set belle by lancome.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Someone here mentioned how it reeks of industrial chemicals, or bugspray, and i agree. Very synthetic sweetness, it's like Lancome La Vie en belle, but worse-overwhelming candy, nothing attractive. Just too over the top, with no grounding note. The patchouli is horribly random. Just thrown together. It smells cheap and not well done., It's like a teenage girl's idea of what she would like to smell like with loads of different Victoria Secret perfumes on. By the way, similar to Victoria's Secret garbage, the lasting power is nothing special either.

To me, Flowerbomb is the best from all the gourmands. At least it unwinds gently, lasts, changes, and has some sort of movement to it. And it's not a clashing cacophony like Si, there is harmony to the drydown. This is just a garbage dump of ALLTHESWEETNOTESEVARRRR. No discernment, no sign of intelligent thought being put into it. Just....ALLTHESWEETNOTESEVARRRR. For this price, i wasn't expecting something equivalent to $30 worth of Disney princess memorabilia. I really fail to understand the good reviews, but that's nothing new for me. When I hate something, I royally hate it.

It's like if an annoying teenage girl had a Tumblr for perfume notes. You know, instead of reblogging umpteen unicorn and coloured braces and candy hearts pictures, perfume notes. I hope you can sense the disdain there.

The first time I smelt this perfume I actually heaved, it was awful. but I went to get my hair done and my stylist smelt AMAZING! So I asked her what she was wearing and of course it was GA Si. so I went on a whim and bought it although I hated it when I first ever smelt it. but my gosh I love this perfume, I've completely changed my mind about it. it smells so good and classy. I think it's a sophisticated woman's perfume. it is rather pricey but completely worth it! if they ever discontinued this perfume I would actually cry.

I just threw up. This made me so nauseous. I tried to get rid of the smell with a bath. Still lingering. Horrible sweet musk - it ends up smelling like sweet puke during the dry down. Absolutely terrible

I just recieved this as a early birthday present and I am so in love!. I am very happy with this perfume. I was asked what perfume I would like for my birthday (my sister in law works in a beauty makeup store) I had no idea what to get I was getting bored with my usual scents and she suggested Si, it's a feminine smell, musky and warm tones. My partner also loves the scent too.