Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF 30

Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF 30

3.6

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Oxidizes so bad! I would avoid at all cost because the product isn't the only bad thing. The cap gets so messy that half the product is wasted on it.

on 12/21/2015 9:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have mixed feelings about this one.
I had been using this in the summer. And it was brilliant. My skin was somehow hydrated and it felt really good on the skin. But as the weather got colder, this cc cream got worse and worse. First of all, it changes its colour as the day passes and becomes really dark. Secondly, it made my skin super oily. It stays in place almost perfectly, but makes me oily. Thirdly, it caused me breakouts after using for a month. Yes, my skin is very sensitive, but it was created for sensitive skin, as a consultant said to me, so wth.
I would not recommend this cc cream for girls, who have sensitive, acne-prone, oily skin. I would recommend Clarince Skin Illusion ;)

on 12/3/2015 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

As a woman with sensitive skin, this product was my perfect daily substitute for foundation. The formula is thicker than a typical CC cream, yet not as heavy as other liquidations. There is a tad shine to the product, so I would suggest using a powder on top as well just counter the effect. The price is a tad steep, but well worth the amount for the SPF and overall natural coverage. I would certainly buy again.

on 11/19/2015 5:02:00 AM

I love this product! It gives me a very fresh look, but stays very natural. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, which is another pro.

on 10/27/2015 3:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Just OK - not great, not bad. Light to medium coverage depending on how much you put on

Pros:
-non irritating
-medium, smooth coverage

Cons:
-Clinique foundations all seem to have red undertones to me. My niece was also wearing this one day and she looked like she was reading a mask (you could see the mark along her jawline although the color should have been appropriate for her). I looked at myself more closely and noticed that I looked more bronzy than usual but there was no lighter color in the line
-does not make my dry skin look any dewier so I think this may be a foundation for younger, moister skin types

on 10/21/2015 10:59:00 PM

Okay, so I did a trial of this, hoping it would be moisturising with the added bonus of SPF 30. I've been using Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet (which I freaking LOVE, but $101), but the Clinique CC is half the price ($50), and the sales assistant was convincing (and said if i come back to purchase I can get 15% off if I bring my flight itinerary).

Decent coverage, looks fine, but makes my skin feel SO dry, and tight, when I smile in the mirror my laugh lines are prominent. Coverage is medium, decent colour match (Chanel I'm B50, this i'm Medium Deep), even but actually looks unnatural? Not hugely impressed with this, and had high hopes. I feel dry patches around my nose, cheeks, mouth.

Also, smells weird. Sort of paint like. Clinique is supposed to be all fragrance free right, but maybe they should reconsider...

I'm giving it a go, but at this stage i'm going have to use a pretty nourishing moisturiser tonight, feels awful on my skin right now. Ugh, not a fan. I guess Clinique is cheap for a reason.

on 10/12/2015 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

really overpriced
it's very oily, but not in a dewy way. it's like an orange coloured thick and gooey suncream (a cheap one at that)
it never blends in and stays oily throughout the day
both my friends swear by it but they have severely dry skin
it broke me out so bad :(

on 10/12/2015 3:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

this product is the worst. the consistency is way too sticky, its hard to blend. my face get oily very quick, and it doesn't make the face matt, it creases a lot on forehead, nose and under eye area. maybe it will work on dry skin. it is horrible to me, definitely not going to purchase this again.

on 8/28/2015 7:42:00 PM

I honestly think this just might be my Holy Grail Product. I absolutely LOVE this CC cream. It stays on all day and doesn't cake at all. I swear by it when I'm outdoors and it has never let me down, even in sweaty situations it stays put and protects me from the sun. The consistency of the product is just right... not too heavy and not too light. It also evens out my blotchy red cheeks and keeps everything looking one color. I also have very sensitive skin that is prone to breaking out but I've never had any acne from this product. Definitely recommend this CC cream.

on 8/25/2015 3:51:00 AM

I got a sample of this in the medium shade, which is way too dark for my skin tone. I gave it away to someone with a darker skin tone and taught them how to use it. This product is light to medium weight, not too heavy or cakey. The shade itself is very orange though, and requires quite a bit of blending. This is lightly fragranced, but it does not bother me too much. Overall, this was just an okay cc cream, comparable to drugstore brands, and not really worth the price tag.