Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme

Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme
Diorskin Nude BB CremeDiorskin Nude BB Creme

3.8

AQUA (WATER) - METHYL TRIMETHICONE - DIMETHICONE - ALCOHOL - PEG 9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - PHENYL TRIMETHICONE - ISODODECANE - ACRYLATES / DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER - SILICA - GLYCERIN - PHENOXYETHANOL - ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE - DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER - MICA - SODIUM MYRISTOYL GLUTAMATE - STEARIC ACID - DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE - TOCOPHERYL ACETATE - CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT - PROPYLENE CARBONATE - TETRASODIUM EDTA - PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) - MALTODEXTRIN - BHT - ASPALATHUS LINEARIS LEAF EXTRACT - SERICIN - LINALOOL - LIMONENE - BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL - HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA FLOWER EXTRACT - RHODOCHROSITE EXTRACT - MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) EXTRACT - HYDROLYZED LINSEED EXTRACT - CITRONELLOL - BALANITES ROXBURGHII SEED OIL - CITRIC ACID - POTASSIUM SORBATE - SORBIC ACID - AJUGA TURKESTANICA EXTRACT. MAY CONTAIN: CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) - CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) - CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

on 6/1/2015 3:44:00 PM

I think it's a great product for the daytime. It's quick and easy to apply and feels really light on the skin.
It doesn't give a lot of coverage, so it does look very natural and gives my skin a fresh and rosie look. I have Also happily found that it seems to keep the skin in check, if one is (as I am) prone to develope spots.
It is pricey, but I think it does last for quite a long time.
My mayor criticism is that I don't think it stays on very well. At the end of the day I almost feel like the product has "disappeared".
But as BB creams go I think it performs as I expect it to. Overall I think it's a perfect product for everyday use, so will definitely repurchase!

on 4/23/2015 8:41:00 PM

This is so fabulous. Definitely my HG! My colour-match is 02. Application is a breeze. Flawless medium coverage. Pleasant smell. Feels quite light on the skin. Will definitely be buying this again. Wish the size was slightly bigger for the price but it almost doesn't matter.

on 4/7/2015 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product. I keep buying different foundations but going back to Dior BB Creme. Really good coverage, travel friendly packaging and the shade adjusts itself to my skintone, whether Iv been in the sun or looking pale. First one Iv found that's as build able as it claims to be. Lasts for absolutely ages and nobody knows I'm wearing make-up which is amazing (I'm a guy.) I'd recommend this to anyone.

on 4/6/2015 5:58:00 AM

This is one if the best bb creams i have ever used.
It has very good coverage in it, it makes my skin look very healthy and glowy. People always ask me what i am wearing when i put this on. It has a very good lasting power!
What else can a girl want?!
I will def buy this again.

on 3/5/2015 4:34:00 PM

I really want to love this product, I like the natural coverage and the color 002 is a good match for my skintone, but I noticed that it clogged my pores and broke me out after 2 days using it :(.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is the best BB cream I've tried, but the whole BB cream just doesn't work for me in general with my oily/acne prone skin at 35. I gave this to my mother and she loves it for casual days when she doesn't want the trouble of a full face routine. I think it's gorgeous on her, and honestly she looks younger with it on than a heavy foundation. On me it covered my uneven skin tone, helped with post acne marks, and it didn't break me out or oxidize, but by hour 2 it was too greasy on me. And I had to build the coverage to cover redness. I think the hype of BB creams are just that really. I don't think this did anything to help my skin whatsoever, and for a more natural look I prefer Laura Mercier foundations.

I recommend this for dry skin types or combination only. And if you just want to try it and you're break out prone, don't worry with this one, but don't expect a miracle product either. I'm super sensitive and literally everything breaks me out, but this didn't, so at least there's that .. I'm giving it 3 lippies just because it is the best BB cream I've tried.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

This is a great BB cream. It suits my skin colouring and makes my skin look fantastic. Natural but better.

The downsides are price and that it doesn't last super long on the skin, but that's also because of my skin's natural oiliness.

When I take it off, my skin does seem to look pretty good still, au natural.

I have tried just about every BB cream out there from US to Korean to Japanese...(you'll find my reviews all of MA). This was my 3rd Dior BB cream: I've tried this, Hydralife, and Diorsnow.

The fact that this only has SPF 10 - I can't decide if I like this or hate it. I like that you could wear it out at night and you won't get that flashback in pictures if you don't need to have SPF, and I wear moisturizer that has a better SPF, but still...I feel like it should have better since a BB cream is supposed to be multifunction and take out steps and no one in the past decade or more would say 10 SPF is enough...I digress...

I first put this on it was pretty creamy. I have natural freckles and this allowed them to shine through. I dabbed it around my faced and then blended it in with my fingers. At first the 002 seemed too warm toned, almost peachy. This was very light in coverage too at first. I specifically wore this to Sephora so I could switch it out if it wasn't right for me since I bought it online.

Fast forward a few hours and I got 3 compliments on my skin. It ended up sealing down a bit more to have better coverage (a light/medium) and gave a nice even skin tone to me. But, this would not cover acne or imperfections.

Given the name, it does what it says. If you are into just the no makeup look and want just better looking skin (and great at that), this is a great choice. I do not think though that this would replace my foundation for special occasions.

**UPDATE - I still stand by the fact that this is one of the best BB creams out there. It really grabs onto the skin, lasts a while, and seals down really well. My skin looks great with it on. Dior, however, is getting a bad rap with me due to how much ALCOHOL they use in their products. My skin was breaking out in little pimples here and there which looked more like irritation than anything else. Sure enough, alcohol is at the top of the list. So is it with their spray foundations and their popular serum. My skin over time started to look a bit dry and irritated.

Overall for the look this is great. If your skin is sensitive, then I'm not sure this is the right one for you. Back to Dr. Jart I went.

I have this in shade 002 and have almost used the entire tube since purchasing about a year ago (I don't use this everyday which is why it's lasted this long). I'm around an NC25/30 with yellow/olive undertones and my skin can sometimes appear dull without foundation. Shade 002 is a little too light and peachy for an exact match, but I like how it brightens up my skin and doesn't oxidize throughout the day. On that note, the application tends to last the entire day on me. The texture is more of a liquid than a cream which dries down to a semi-matte finish. I believe this has some alcohol in it which helps it dry quickly, but I found the formula to be a little too drying on my combination/dehydrated skin type, which is why I stopped wearing it as my daily foundation. It does have a light fragrance but it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Coverage is sheer to medium and it does a nice job of concealing pores and evening my skin out. The product comes in a plastic tube with a pump applicator which is very convenient and clean for travel and daily use, and I only need about 1 to 1 1/2 pumps for my entire face. The best application for me has been to use my beauty blender sponge or fingers and it wears well over sunscreen. And since it is on the drier side, I usually set only my t-zone with powder when wearing this. I haven't noticed any skin improvements as one would expect from its claims as a BB cream, and it is on the pricier side which is why I won't be purchasing again once I use it up.

on 12/18/2014 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Me: NW15, combination skin leaning dry, very sensitive, clog-prone.

I donít buy into the belief that BB creams have or should have any skincare benefits; I judge this one by the same criteria Iíd apply to any tinted moisturiser or light foundation. This one doesnít purport to take care of the skin, only to refine it. Dior describes this as a ďnude glow skin-perfecting beauty balmĒ and I think it lives up to those claims.

This product has more coverage than the typical tinted moisturiser. Itís buildable on me: one layer provides light coverage, enough to even out skintone and blur any blemishes. A second layer covers minor-to-middling imperfections without the need for concealer and imparts a lovely, healthy, pretty glow. I have a couple of spots of hyperpigmentation on my chin/jaw from past blemishes and although it doesnít obscure them completely, it has great light-diffusing properties so they really arenít noticeable. The finish is satin and flawless; I do need to powder my T zone when using this (Iím not oily but can get a little shiny in this area as the day goes on), but I would expect that with anything but a matte foundation. It drags a little when applied over dry patches. It won't emphasise them but probably isn't emollient enough for dry skin. The wear throughout the day is good. I have gotten 12 hours out of it before worn without primer, but with a light moisturiser: impressive for my skin, which tends to drink foundations. I find it applies most naturally with fingers.

I have the shade 01 (of three I believe, there need to be more options for darker skin) which is a good match for my NW15 skintone, if a little too pink (pink-beige foundations rather than all-out pink suiting me better) but would be too light on anyone much darker than that and likely too dark for anyone lighter. The next shade up, 02, is quite yellow-toned and at least NC20, probably darker. Clearly Dior needs to improve its colour selection in this line. The packaging is minimal but appealing: a shimmery nude-pink tube with a pump dispenser that is very functional, Iíve had no problems with it and the tube is designed in such a way that you know when youíre running low on product. One pump gets out more than Iíd use for my whole face, but I like to apply any foundation in light layers. Used in this way most days of the week a single tube has lasted me around a year and a half.

This does have SPF10 (obviously nothing replaces sunscreen) but I find it gives little or no flashback in flash photography. I wore it for my wedding and my skin looked great, not ghostly at all, but I am pretty fair to begin with. Please do test shots if youíre hoping to use this for a special occasion.

My skin is extremely sensitive and I was worried about the relatively high level of alcohol in this product but I havenít found it irritating at all, nor does it give me the sensitivity rash that I can see but not feel that some products do. No breakouts either. Dior has tried to mitigate the smell of the alcohol by adding a fairly strong floral scent: again this doesnít bother my skin and normally would but it youíre sensitive to fragrances or alcohol, please try a sample.

Writing about this foundation has made me realise how fond I am of it. I recommend it to anyone of a similar skintype (not much oilier Ė too dewy - and not a lot drier Ė probably too drying/not emollient enough) and tone. It hasnít sated my curiosity about other light foundations, tinted moisturisers or BB creams, but I would absolutely buy again. UK price £30/30ml (fair to me).