WunderbrowWunderbrowWunderbrow

3.5

on 5/13/2017 10:09:00 PM

This does really stay on the whole day without smudging even if you try to touch it and smudge it intentionally. But it is really pricey, hard to put on using just the tip brush it comes with, and as time goes by the product inside tends to dry out that tends to harden the brush itself, which will then make it tough for you to put it on your brows.

on 5/2/2017 7:53:00 AM

Girls, I had to write this review to tell you this product is a m a z i n g! You just need to use your angled brush for eyebrows for better effect AND (very important) you need to have good makeup skills for drawing desired look. However, if you haven't got any skills, you can always find someone to draw them for you :)) Anyways, I'm kind of olive skin type, with black hair and I have pretty dark eyebrows, so I bought Black/Brown shade. I was a little scared thinking that would be too light, but it came out so natural-looking and if you want more intense colour, you can put another coat. I can't say I have thick or thin eyebrows, they're okay at the begining, but at the ending of the brows, I barely have any hairs, so I was curious about how it will stick and look natural on the skin (where is no hair). I repeat girls, it came out great, it looks like I had them microbladed. Perfect for summer, waterproof, smudgeproof, it won't come off until you use oil-based makeup remover and rub them for like, 2 minutes. And one thing, I can't say it looks like real hairs once it's dried, but colour definitely stays on your skin, looking like you had them microbladed(if they are drawn well). So I just have to say, now it's the perfect time to buy it and you can have your brows on whole summer, your worries that you look like Whoopi Goldberg are gone! Amazing product!

on 4/30/2017 4:01:00 PM

I apply this product differently then others. What I do is that I'll use a pencil to outline my brow shape first. Then I'll lightly coat a bit of a spoolie with the product then spoolie through my brows. I'll add product as needed. I find this method to be the most natural for me. When I use a brush, it's way too harsh looking. It lasts all day but dies come off with cleanser, as I thoroughly clean my face at night. Great for days when you need your brows to stay put.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is my HOLY GRAIL for eyebrows. Period. End of story.

If you want a good review of the product search youtuber Tati.

As for my experience - wonderful :)

I gave the packaging a 4 because the brush provided is terrible. Don't bother.
What I do use - my hand to put a little bit of the product on and dab a angled brush into it. I apply the product as I would my brows with a pencil. Line the bottom and then light strokes to fill in.

I have some hair on my brows and I use it to fill them in. I can't speak to how it would look without any hair.

This product doesn't budge. I don't own oil based products so when I went to wash my hand to remove the remaining product. I couldn't. A makeup wipe - nope. Micellar - Nope. Beauty balm - nope. Had to invest in a oil based makeup remover!!!

I don't plan on keeping on my brows for days, but I do like the option of being able to swim , workout etc and not have to worry about my brows. Not freaking out when I wipe my forehead and thinking omg do I even have any brows left over???

I feel as though a lot of the people here reviewing that think the product looks fake or unnatural aren't well versed on how to pencil in brows. Also they may be using the applicator provided.

I use the black brown color since I have jet black hair and it looks completely natural. I would be devastated if they discontinued this product!

I am going on my 4th tube of Wunderbrow. I cannot live without it! But there is a HUGE learning curve to it! You need to use a small angled brush instead of the wand applicator. I love the ABH #12 brush. The product doesn't apply well to skin, you have to stamp it on, let it dry a few seconds and keep building it up. When it dries completely it doesn't budge. After I wash my face at night I put it in my brows. I have early mornings so when I wake up my brows are ready to go! It dries fast and once it sets you won't be able to move it. You can easily do a glam brow or a natural brow depending on how you apply it. I usually start at the bottom of my brow and use a spoolie to brush up through my brow hair. I've gone swimming and it held up really well!

This product has quickly become my HOLY GRAIL!!!! I have this in the color black/brown and it is the most amazing product that stays the ENTIRE day! It's easy to use and for me it is good proof! I use an angled brush and just touch the applicator and it applies beautifully! I love and adore this! The only thing is it's $22 but worth every penny and you get a lot of product! I HIGHLY reccommend!

on 2/11/2017 4:39:00 AM

This has got to be the worst falsely advertised product I have ever purchased. It DOES NOT work at all like the videos and reviews you see on youtube and Instagram. Not only does it not work... it left a mess on my brows. It has terrible coverage on places where your brows are sparse. It leaves your brows with a very rough coating that makes them almost have a white chalky sheen to it.. and I only applied a really thin layer.( I bougt it in black/brown). Don't waste your money and time on this harbage product!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

After seeing a lot of hype about this product, I decided to try it for myself. I was very disappointed to be honest. The packaging is not ideal making application a nightmare. I used an eyebrow brush instead which didn't make a difference. The product dries before you can even finish defining. It doesn't last like it claims at all. I was hoping to really like this product :(

on 1/30/2017 10:43:00 PM

I've got to say I'm a little disappointed by the advertising. It doesn't create the look of hair strokes even after tons of experimenting and Youtube.

The color is nice and it stays on pretty well. It does the job, but doesn't really look natural.

on 1/31/2017 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Other, Deep Dark, Not Sure

After seeing so many ads for this product, I decided to give it a shot. Since I wasn't blessed with thick eyebrows, I literally have to paint my eyebrows in everyday and it gets pretty annoying. I thought this would be the perfect solution. My first time trying it was not successful. I am darker skinned and picked the darkest shade they have which ended up looking ashy on me. Also the color was not very pigmented even after a couple of applications. I could hardly even see it when I applied it and the product was very drying. I had such high expectations, but unfortunately, this product did not last even an hour as promised. I decided to give it another shot but got the same results. I wish it actually did last all day, that would have been so great!

Popular Brows Products