Wunderbrow

WunderbrowWunderbrowWunderbrowWunderbrowWunderbrow

3.5

on 7/11/2017 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

So, this is not the easiest to apply. But once there (and evenly put) it's great. Forget about the applicator, that'll only leave your browse in a mess, if you have sparse browse like me. It seems as the extremely watery consistency dries up a bit after a while, which helps. When it's settled, it stays put all day. It removes easily with almond oil, so don't waste your money on a special remover. For me, it doesn't sit over night which I would've hoped for. I'm putting my hopes to the tattoo liners now, but if they don't work as anticipated I'll definitely stick with this guy!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Since everyone was talking about this product, I decided to give it a try. I bought the blonde color. I took the advice and applied it with an angled brush and a spoolie. I did not buy their brush for $8.95. It did not stay on through my face washing that night, but the swatch on my hand certainly was difficult to remove! I caused part of the problem because I forgot about it and cleansed my face with Colleen Rothchild Cleansing Balm, which apparently is very good at taking this stuff off!. I am wearing it again today. I used the brush in the tube, and a spoolie, which I liked better. For summer, its probably a good product as it will stay in place in the heat and humidity. I think it looks pretty natural, and filled in my bare spots well. I am going to continue to wear it and see if I don't put cleanser over it, how it will wear. I would like to not have to do my brows every day. I am in the process of having them microbladed, and that might solve the issue anyway. The blonde color in the product is a good match to my light blond hair.

I have very sparse brows and I really love this product for filling and creating a regular, eye-framing brow that lasts all day. The key is to skip the applicator and spoolie that come with the product and use an angled brow brush. I pick the gel up onto the brush from the applicator, and brush it into my brow, taking care to add extra product to the outer section in order to create a tail. If the application looks uneven, I use the spoolie to even it out.

In my experience, it's best to wash the brow off each night with my eye makeup remover. Otherwise it wears off partially and the brow looks a little ratty the next day. It's worth it to me to re-do each morning just as I normally would using a brow pomade or pencil.

I've tried so many different brow products and this is my favorite to date. I will definitely repurchase.

on 6/26/2017 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Gel was a bust. Might work for someone who has eyebrows. Customer service leaves alot to be desired.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Alright y'all - let me begin by saying that I am a very patient woman with my makeup. Especially brows and eyeshadow. I do not have the patience to do my brows with this stuff, even if it did last forever.

I ordered black brown. Upon swatching it on my hand, I was pretty offput. It looked like an ashy medium brown. Not what I was looking for. Fear not on that point though - it dried down to a dark brown when layered.

Layering. Here begins my problem. The consistency is very thin (I knew this before ordering, so no surprise there), but I didn't think that would be a big deal. I thought it might even work in my favor when creating a tail and point. I was wrong. The second the brush (I used a dual ended brow brush and an eyeliner brush. Each performed equally terrible) touches down and you move it, the product is clear and gone. I used a ton of this stuff trying to get any sort of color on the skin.

Now, if you have naturally full brows and want to darken them without the need to shape much, this could work for you. I have patchy brows that are too short, leaving me to create a tail artificially. Even with dabbing it on and letting it dry enough to be tacky (the only method I had even the slightest success with) I could not build the color. I couldn't create a tail with a nice point. I also fill in the bottom part of my brow. I couldn't get this to stick, nor could I create a straight line to save my life.

I went through this a few times trying to get this to work. I never did get a tail or fill in the spots. I tried looking up YouTube videos and such, and nothing worked for me. I had seen reviews stating that this only sticks to hair and not skin - that was my experience as well. I will go back to my Anastasia dipbrow and have wonderfully sharp tails.

The pros - it does dry down to a dark color, despite looking light at first. The bit I did get to stick did stay through washing my face for the most part, but broke up a smidge. You don't need the special cleanser. My normal Walmart oil free makeup remover took it off within a few swipes.

I wish it had worked for me, but no such luck. I am glad the ladies that have found success with it like it!

on 5/26/2017 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I tried this for the first time about a month ago and did not like the brush that came with the product. I ordered the Wunderbrow Dual Precision Brush and now I love this product!!! You are able to create the perfect brow. Just remember not use too much product. I also use the spoolie end once they are "almost" dry. I do my eyebrows on before I shower and it does not come off!!!!

Once you see how easy this is and how you can create brow's that stay put. I cannot tell you how many times I wiped my brow away before using this product.

on 5/14/2017 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

In all of the tutorials this product came with a mini brush to put on, but it doesn't. So it's a bit difficult to put on as you have to wipe the applicator and you lose a bit of the product. It also doesn't fill very well. I have a slight (I mean slight) gap in my brows and the product doesn't fill it in. I used to use pencils and for the price difference will definitely go back.

on 5/13/2017 10:09:00 PM

This does really stay on the whole day without smudging even if you try to touch it and smudge it intentionally. But it is really pricey, hard to put on using just the tip brush it comes with, and as time goes by the product inside tends to dry out that tends to harden the brush itself, which will then make it tough for you to put it on your brows.

on 5/2/2017 7:53:00 AM

Girls, I had to write this review to tell you this product is a m a z i n g! You just need to use your angled brush for eyebrows for better effect AND (very important) you need to have good makeup skills for drawing desired look. However, if you haven't got any skills, you can always find someone to draw them for you :)) Anyways, I'm kind of olive skin type, with black hair and I have pretty dark eyebrows, so I bought Black/Brown shade. I was a little scared thinking that would be too light, but it came out so natural-looking and if you want more intense colour, you can put another coat. I can't say I have thick or thin eyebrows, they're okay at the begining, but at the ending of the brows, I barely have any hairs, so I was curious about how it will stick and look natural on the skin (where is no hair). I repeat girls, it came out great, it looks like I had them microbladed. Perfect for summer, waterproof, smudgeproof, it won't come off until you use oil-based makeup remover and rub them for like, 2 minutes. And one thing, I can't say it looks like real hairs once it's dried, but colour definitely stays on your skin, looking like you had them microbladed(if they are drawn well). So I just have to say, now it's the perfect time to buy it and you can have your brows on whole summer, your worries that you look like Whoopi Goldberg are gone! Amazing product!

on 4/30/2017 4:01:00 PM

I apply this product differently then others. What I do is that I'll use a pencil to outline my brow shape first. Then I'll lightly coat a bit of a spoolie with the product then spoolie through my brows. I'll add product as needed. I find this method to be the most natural for me. When I use a brush, it's way too harsh looking. It lasts all day but dies come off with cleanser, as I thoroughly clean my face at night. Great for days when you need your brows to stay put.

Popular Brows Products