Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

3.3

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Pros: This product was relatively cheap, bought it from Woolworths. Came in handy when my previous foundation didn't cover my acne.

Cons: Pretty much everything else. It's extremely cakey - almost immediately after application the lines in my face start to show & it begins to turn orange, regardless of how much primer I use. The packaging is also broken... my foundation falls out everywhere as soon as I take off the lid!

on 5/31/2015 2:51:00 PM

great product from drugstore defo would buy again comparable to light weight foundation although satin not matte finish.

on 5/16/2015 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

My first purchase of Bb cream- got Medium shade after much research on net. Was skeptical at first, but got it for covering acne scars and blemishes.
What a disaster! It's quite thick and scented, yeah like some sunblock. Surely needs some powdering or looks kind of shiny. When applied powder, it stuck to the cream on face and turned orange with layers and pieces visible on dry parts. Horrible orange- brown colour of cream, even after being light yellowish-brown skin of Indian orign, it sucks!

So after research on net, understood that if you have warm undertones, or more yellow/golden stuff suits you, don't buy this shade color. The dark orange brown of this Bb cream when applied to my light yellow brown skin (Indian origin) ,turned into some wierd color on my face , something like an orange drink! I tried everything to lower the tone of color with powder and stuff, but In vain.

Came here only to review this product! Wouldn't be on such a website otherwise.

on 5/1/2015 9:33:00 AM

this BB cream in confusing , it suits inner lighting , covers redness , and gives that healthy dewey look , but when u go outside it looks dry , orangy , doesnt blend well, and u could see through it i gave it 2 because its cheap

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This product is very thick sticky. Even mixed with moisturizer it's still fairly heavy coverage and sticky. Also, it wears off fairly quickly and is quite orange.

on 3/27/2015 8:22:00 AM

Firstly this is not a BB cream/tinted moisturiser. Now we have that out of the way let's say what it IS. It is a lightweight foundation with spf25! Even some h/e brands give you around 20 or nothing. It blends beautifully to a light dewy finish. It doesn't clog my pores or make me oily. For me though the best thing is that it comes in a very light shade. NC10 girls take heart. It is so hard when you have celtic skin to get a d/s foundation that doesn't turn orange. Well done Rimmel, now DO NOT DISCONTINUE IT!!

on 3/16/2015 10:23:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Not bad, I've tried worse. The color Light is a bit dark for me in winter but should be fine for summer. I'm between NC 15-20. This looks nice going on & lasts all day but after a few hours my pores look huge (without a primer). It doesn't clog my pores or irritate my skin either. I might try the matte version next.

on 3/15/2015 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Orange, it has a tint of orange!! How annoying. Also the smell is overwhelming, smells too much like sunscreen. I gave it a 2 only because it's cheap.

I love this. It's very light weight, doesn't smell, and it lasts all day on me. It feels like a lotion when I put it on. I have eczema and this didn't irritate me.

on 1/6/2015 3:47:00 AM

I bought this in Light, keeping in mind all the craze about BB cream and how wonderful it was supposed to be. I have dry skin, and it was a constant battle to smooth this product onto my face. I found it extremely cakey and streaky. I had to vigorously exfoliate, moisturise the night before and twice again before I put it on, just so it turns out half decent. Despite it being Light, it was quite orangey and darker than I expected a light shade to be. To smooth out the streaks and patches I had to apply lots and lots of layers and it took me probably 30 minutes to be happy with it in my bedroom mirror, only to look again in the car mirror and see it looks awful! Maybe it is my technique, but I certainly do not recommend this product. To those with dry skin, anyway.