Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

3.2

on 5/1/2015 9:33:00 AM

this BB cream in confusing , it suits inner lighting , covers redness , and gives that healthy dewey look , but when u go outside it looks dry , orangy , doesnt blend well, and u could see through it i gave it 2 because its cheap

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This product is very thick sticky. Even mixed with moisturizer it's still fairly heavy coverage and sticky. Also, it wears off fairly quickly and is quite orange.

on 3/27/2015 8:22:00 AM

Firstly this is not a BB cream/tinted moisturiser. Now we have that out of the way let's say what it IS. It is a lightweight foundation with spf25! Even some h/e brands give you around 20 or nothing. It blends beautifully to a light dewy finish. It doesn't clog my pores or make me oily. For me though the best thing is that it comes in a very light shade. NC10 girls take heart. It is so hard when you have celtic skin to get a d/s foundation that doesn't turn orange. Well done Rimmel, now DO NOT DISCONTINUE IT!!

on 3/16/2015 10:23:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Not bad, I've tried worse. The color Light is a bit dark for me in winter but should be fine for summer. I'm between NC 15-20. This looks nice going on & lasts all day but after a few hours my pores look huge (without a primer). It doesn't clog my pores or irritate my skin either. I might try the matte version next.

on 3/15/2015 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Orange, it has a tint of orange!! How annoying. Also the smell is overwhelming, smells too much like sunscreen. I gave it a 2 only because it's cheap.

I love this. It's very light weight, doesn't smell, and it lasts all day on me. It feels like a lotion when I put it on. I have eczema and this didn't irritate me.

on 1/6/2015 3:47:00 AM

I bought this in Light, keeping in mind all the craze about BB cream and how wonderful it was supposed to be. I have dry skin, and it was a constant battle to smooth this product onto my face. I found it extremely cakey and streaky. I had to vigorously exfoliate, moisturise the night before and twice again before I put it on, just so it turns out half decent. Despite it being Light, it was quite orangey and darker than I expected a light shade to be. To smooth out the streaks and patches I had to apply lots and lots of layers and it took me probably 30 minutes to be happy with it in my bedroom mirror, only to look again in the car mirror and see it looks awful! Maybe it is my technique, but I certainly do not recommend this product. To those with dry skin, anyway.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought this in medium since I am more on the dark tan skin tone. Its definitely a little orangey which I dont like. But since my acne isnt too severe, I used very little to conceal redness on my cheeks and then set it with powder so the color evens out to my skin tone. Since im using this in the winter, it works fine but I can imagine this being very oily during the summer. I do have small red pimplea in the areas I applied this but I cant tell if its this product causing that since im always acne prone in that area. Overall, its working ok for me but def not repurchasing!

on 12/31/2014 12:13:00 AM

I use this bb cream as a base. The cold medium is very orangey :/ but it's matte which I like and doesn't clog my pores. I put my foundation on top and its a match made in heaven :) I like this product a lot

on 11/17/2014 8:50:00 PM

a lot of mixed reviews on here, but I really like this BB cream I was skeptical with the shades cuz they all look to orange/pink..but the light shade was a perfect match and it gives me a pretty good natural finish without looking cakey on my dry skin. I really like this for winter and I will keep using will repurchase.