Revlon Photoready BB Cream SPF 30

Added Highlight :Mac Studio Finsh Concealer  NC30

3.0

on 11/10/2015 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I agree with a lot of the reviews here re: the dewiness of this product. To me it feels a lot like a sunscreen when applied--i.e., it can look borderline greasy when first rubbed on, but once it sinks in, it is super moisturizing and gives a nice glow/sheen to the skin.

As a result, it's probably not suitable in the summer months for those of us, myself included, who tend to get oily--or at least it's not suitable without a hefty primer/powder, which sort of defeats the purpose of using a BB cream.

However, it has been looking *absolutely lovely* on my current slightly-dry autumn skin, and I will definitely continue using it into the winter, when my skin gets its driest/flakiest. I have to change up my skincare seasonally anyway, so makeup tends to follow suit. It has light coverage that is almost imperceptible, doesn't cling to flaky patches, and lasts a decently long time. It also blends beautifully; I just apply with fingers, because using a damp sponge/Beauty Blender would make it way too "wet." (And a little goes a long way--if you end up overapplying, just buff it in with a brush and you'll be fine.) My shade, Light, is also a great color match for me, especially since a lot of the drugstore BB's I've tried tend to pull orange on me (not because they oxidize, they're just...orange).

The packaging is great. Squeeze tubes FTW, and I love that you can see the shade of the product through the tube.

This is a really solid drugstore BB, which I will definitely repurchase if I don't find anything better. Just don't expect it to be matte, since it is anything but. And get it on sale with a coupon if you can!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

When I first bought this BB cream and started using it, I was in LOVE with it. It gave me the perfect amount of coverage and it looked like nothing was on my skin. But a week into owning it, the product started separate so that there was a weird oil that would come out with the product. I continued using it thinking it would get better, but it became so bad that I had to squeeze for a minute for all the liquid to come out and eventually, the liquid became purple which is when I knew I had to toss

on 10/26/2015 12:37:00 AM

I can say that I was lucky enough to find this for $3.99 at burlington coat factory.
It's an ok product. It doesn't truly mask any blemishes or redness... But it does moisturize and you must put a setting powder after it (for my oily type gals/guys out there). It's good for a dewy, natural look, when you're on the go.. But it can feel heavy on the face depending on how much you put on.

I wouldn't repurchase this .. I think there are other Asian bb creams that would be better for concealing any flaws on the skin.

*Color: Light Medium, blends well on my skin type (I am Southeast Asian descent)
*Consistency: gummy-lotion texture. Reminded me of tapioca pudding. My skin felt creamy (not sure if that's a good or bad thing lol!)

Well this product was pretty expensive for a bb cream, about $13. But I heard good things about it so I thought I should try it out. It smells like sunscreen but that doesn't bother me. The reason I tried out this bb cream is because reviews said it has good coverage. This stuff has absolutely no coverage. I have very light freckles on my face and every other bb cream I've used has at least covered my freckles, this didn't do anything besides leave a tint on my face. I like the dewy finish. But this product is absolutely not worth the money.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I bought this recently, it looked promising!
It offers sheer to medium coverage, and definitely evens out your skintone. It does not cover red marks, blemishes or acne scars, it blurs, but doesn't "cover like a concealer" as claimed.

Immediately after you apply it, you are more 'shinier' than 'dewy'. Akin to rubbing a stick of butter on your face. But after ten minutes, it settles down, and does become 'dewier'. I use powder after, to reduce the shine, but more out of paranoia. I have medium, but it works well for those who have a lighter skin tone.

I have swatches and a full review on my blog!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I didn't like this bb cream, but i managed to finish it! It took me about 6-7 months to finish it.
I bought this from watsons immediately after it was on shelf, as i'm a curious cat! I got the shade in the middle, Light/Medium. I like the packaging as it is simple and i can get every last bit of this bb cream. The price was about $21.90 at that time, which is slightly more expensive than a drugstore bb cream but still much cheaper than high end bb creams.
I apply this bb cream on my face using my fingers and it applies smoothly on my face, did not cause any breakouts, and it matches my skin well. I don't feel like it actually sets as it was kind of oily, so i put some powder over it. I'd say it only has a light coverage, as it only slightly blurred out my pimples and pores. However, after a half an hour, my oils start to seep through and i look like a shiny grease ball. After a few more hours, the bb cream is almost completely gone from my face, leaving behind an oily mess.
After being a grease ball daily for weeks, i've discovered that a way to help in this situation is to dab my face whenever i can along the day. It helps alot even though it doesn't help with the longevity of the product.
I can see how this product would work for people with normal or dry skin, but for my oily skin it is a nono.

I never break out on my nose and this product consistently gave me rudolph zits as well as tiny red bumps on the apples of my cheeks. not to mention HUGE blackheads, nothing like I've ever experienced. it took me awhile to figure out what was making my skin spazz out, but sure enough the second I stopped using this my skin started clearing up. I think the oil started separating from the product. in the tube it looked like it was coagulating like spoiled milk, but when you squeeze it out and rub it together there aren't any chunks. oh and when you put it on it feels like it doesn't rub in all the way and just sits on top of your skin. also it leaves striations (from not blending in properly) and even if you manage to get them all out, it leaves absolutely no coverage at all. definitely wouldn't use without foundation.

on 6/24/2015 7:09:00 PM

I am really surprised by all the poor reviews on this. I picked this up at my local Rite Aid just because it caught my eye about a year ago, I have not reached for another BB cream since. I save this for days that I do not want to wear a full face of makeup. It gives a dewy finish with pretty good coverage for a BB cream, I was very impressed with how it makes my skin look. However, you can definetely smell the sunscreen, but that is a very small con - the pro to that would be that it has sunscreen in it! It will keep your skin protected as you go about your day.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

I love this product. The texture is a bit oily, but it's fine by me because i have a dry skin. It has a sheer coverage and a dewy finish, perfect if you want a "no makeup" makeup. I usually use this to school, my friends praise this product because i don't look like i'm wearing any makeup when i use it yet my skin looks smooth and even. It has high SPF and board spectrum. This product claims that it's photoready, and it's no joke! My face looks more radiant in my selfies.

The downside is after a few months, the texture becomes more oily than ever. The pigmented part and the oily part becomes separated, so i need to shake well the packaging first. When used, my dry skin looks oily and shiny, but i usually cover it with a loose powder.

on 7/27/2015 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I had the same problem as a few other users - at first it was perfect, my fav. BB cream, but after about a month all of a sudden the sunscreen started to separate from the product and even after shaking the tube, it just comes out all clear/milky oily.