LORAC PRO Palette

LORAC PRO Palette
Lorac Pro PaletteUDD and Lorac PalettePRO PalettePRO PalettePRO Palette

4.5

on 2/18/2016 1:38:00 AM

Pros:
1. Unbelievable texture! Very soft and buttery!
2. Amazing color payoff.
3. Very blendable.
4. Wonderful selection of colors! Very dynamic.
5. Comes with a primer.
6. Has a large mirror for ease in application.

Cons:
1. The matte rubber packaging attracts dirt, glitter, and powder! Similar to Nars packaging.
2. Expensive.

I love this palette more than my Urban Decay Naked 3 and Smoky. This is cheaper than the UD palettes but I have to say, personally, I love the texture and application of Lorac shadows than UD. This is a must have for beauty junkies and collectors! I hope you'll love this as much as I do. :)

on 2/15/2016 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Bought this for prom but use it daily. All the colors are beautiful and smooth. It doesn't feel like too much for school as long as I stick to the left side of the palette. I just wish there was a skin tone shimmery shade for my tan-ish skin. Also, champagne has glitter that tends to travel.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I only recently bought this as a Christmas gift............... for myself. I've been wanting it for quite a while but couldn't get myself to do it. I'm a neutrals girl though so I knew my self-control would only last for so long.

The reason why I eventually gave in was because I moved away to a dorm this year. I only go home about once a month so I have to carefully choose what makeup to bring each time. (I switch it up each time.) I knew I couldn't bring a bunch of singles or a bunch of palettes. I needed something that I could do a bunch of different looks with! So... I went for it.

At first, I was a little shocked. This palette is so hyped up so I expected great things. The texture of these shadows are a DREAM - they are soft and buttery. The only downside I found with using this palette was the staying power. I found that the shadows creased throughout the day, even with just using powder. But, I found a solution: I set my eye primer with some powder and I'm good to go. I just thought that detail was important.

Mauve and Taupe are my favorite crease and transition shades. They look great on the skin.

I would recommend this for those who want to have a one-stop palette.

on 1/13/2016 12:02:00 AM

Lorac is an amazing cosmetic brand! The pro palette contains both shimmer and matte shades that are buttery and extremely pigmented. The shimmer shades are super rich, spritzing some fix+ to your brush before you apply the eyeshadow makes the colors pop that much more.

on 2/11/2016 1:37:00 PM

Very pigmented colors that are also good for every day use. I was gifted this and the Urban Decay Naked 1 palette at the same time so it's been interesting to compare the two. A lot of colors are similar but this palette does feel overall more pigmented and I like the mattes. The only little thing is the color Champane is very dusty for some reason and kind of gets outside its little square a lot.

The packaging gets SOO dirty and smudgy though, after 1 week it looked like I'd been using it for months. Kind of annoying!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought myself this palette for my 16th birthday last year and ever since then, I've used it almost every day!! I think this palette has everything you need including matte and shimmery highlight shades, to beautiful lid colors and transition shades, deeper matte colors to intensify any look and it also includes a few fun colors to play with :) My favorite shades in here would probably be cream, light bronze, nude and mauve. Even though it is $42, I think you get your money's worth. I got my palette at Kohl's and they usually have sales going on so if you have coupons or gift cards, you would pay a lot less! Overall this has become one of my favorite palettes and I just think it is a great versatile palette that would flatter everyone.

on 1/2/2016 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have been eyeing this palette for 2 years and my boyfriend bought it for me recently. Last Christmas my older sister had bought me a little Lorac kit that included little eyeshadows and I just knew I had to have a Lorac palette.
These eyeshadows are so buttery and pigmented and sooo easy to blend. I love how there is a complete row of matte shades and a complete row of shimmery shades. This is a good first high-end palette for anyone. I highly recommend it to anybody wondering what palette to buy first. It fits all skintones and for the price ($42 for 16 shadows in comparison to other palettes that are at least $45) this is wonderful! I absolutely love it! You can create so many looks and the colors seem like they're nothing special, but no other palette covers such a wide range of color. My only cons are that I don't really like the purple shade, but I will have to play around with it. I also don't like how the packaging gets so dirty, but I do love how sleek and simple it is. I think that out of all the eyeshadow palettes out there, this is a must have in any collection.

This is my most used pallete. I use it almost everyday. The colors can be used for work, for a night out, or just a casual day hanging out with your friends. The shadows blend so smoothly and are buttery. This palette has matte and shimmery shadows so it's perfect for someone that is looking for an everyday palette. It is one of the cheaper high end palettes, so if you are looking for something that you will get use out for a decent price, this is it. I like the slim packaging, but the black material does stain easily . It doesn't take up much room, so it's perfect for traveling!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I like this palette a lot. But I would not repurchase since Its so expensive and I have most of these colors in other palettes. AND I have cheaper dupes for these shades.

on 1/3/2016 10:44:00 PM

Must have, must have 4 every mu beginner it's absolute neccesity ,highly pigmented no fallout hitting dead pan soon