MAC Prep + Prime BB Beauty Balm SPF 35

MAC Prep + Prime BB Beauty Balm SPF 35
MAC BBPrep + Prime BB Beauty Balm SPF 35

3.6

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.40%, Octisalate 4.00%, Oxybenzone 2.50%, Titanium Dioxide 1.10%, Zinc Oxide 3.50% Other Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Sterate, Behenyl Alcohol, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, PEG-40 Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Pentastearate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caffeine, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Urea, Sodium Hyluronate, Squalane, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract,/Extrait D’orge, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Glycerin, Lecithin, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Cholesterol, Trehalose, Sodium PCA, Oryzanol, Ammonium Acryloydimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Sucrose, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Polyquaternium-51, Isopropyl Titanium Triisosterate, Silica, Aluminum Stearate, Linoleic Acid, Stearic Acid, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphensin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 2/2/2016 3:57:00 AM

I was using this over a year. I liked the color match (extra light) and the fact that it contains spf made me want to continue using it. But somehow I found it a bit thick and "powdery" upon the application and there was something I disliked about the consistency of this product, despite being a bb cream it always looked like full coverage foundation on me. I finished up the tube last week and decided it is time to say goodbye to this product. Maybe I will repurchase it again one day but I believe there are better options available on the market.

on 1/25/2016 11:19:00 PM

This was such a disappointment, the lightest shade was incredibly yellow and moved around my face - it never set, and was even worse on humid days. It had a very strong sunscreen scent and a similar consistency. I wouldn't recommend it at all, I ended up throwing it in the bin.

I really wanted to love this product too because the packaging design is sleek and convenient.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

i read this was for oily and combination skin types only but this works well on my normal dry skin (winter skin). It goes on easily and feels lightweight. Lasts all day, diffuses redness, offers light coverage. MSBB. I wear the Light Plus. This fits the bill for a product I was unconsciously looking for. Great Spf. I really can't ask for more from a product. And it does not make my mature skin look older, does not settle in my lines or pores. Really a great product.

I didn't really like this when I first tried it. But I recently decided to give it another try as I've been breaking out badly from the foundations I have. This BB cream doesn't seem to break me out which is great ! I really like my shade (extra light) however I think it photographs quite badly. The coverage is light, it blurs imperfections out a bit but won't cover them that well. For me the coverage is perfect for everyday use !. It's a little thick but it feels fairly lightweight. It wears quite well, it didn't seem to oxidise and the coverage didn't fade that much. I wouldn't recommend trying to build it too much as it can get quite cakey. Overall a pretty good product !!

on 1/9/2016 3:40:00 AM

I have used this product for around 3 years,
I would not be without it, I use it as an every day foundation. Despite what other users say I do not have to top this up at all throughout the day. If you want something with heavy coverage this isn't the product for you! It gives a lovely dewy finish and a natural look it also goes on very easily. Plus its non comedogenic! Never caused me a breakout.

on 12/7/2015 11:06:00 PM

This bb cream i have been getting for 3 years because it never fails. Its light and lasts long. Its a little greasy but that might just be my skin. The only thing to avoid is to just be very careful with powder! too much and it looks cakey easily. i wear barely any with it and somedays like light makeup weekend i don't were any powder with it. :) good bb cream wear it most days!

on 10/16/2015 3:47:00 PM

NO. Just NO! It smells like heavy sunscreen, its texture is heavy and sticky and feels heavy on my skin. You also need to blot it every hour. Not good Mac. no no! I feel sorry for the money I spent on it. It's so bad, I won't even give it away to any of my friends.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

So disappointed. I'm very fair (NW 10 in mac) and this just went on so so yellow. I found it heavy and sticky. It kept me fairly matte (with powder on my tzone) but I just hated the heavy sticky feel on my skin. I wouldn't repurchase or recommend this to anyone.

on 9/2/2015 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have sensitive, combination skin (oily-dehydrated) and this works well for my skin type. I am a NC37/40 and I find that the colour of this beauty balm blends into my skin tone well. It glides easily and provides an excellent finish. I don't have much to conceal so I usually put this on right after my sunscreen to even out my skin tone. Due to my oily t-zone I do need to brush on some loose powder to help take away some shine. Another plus point with this product is that it did not oxidise too badly on my skin. I'll say I quite like this product (also, it lasts forever... I've been using my tube daily for the past 6 months at least and its only beginning to run out) so I'll definitely repurchase!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this bb cream and have re-purchased it a few times already. It is very light coverage and I use it at work and after a night of drinking (or anytime my skin isnt great) :P I feel like it improves my skins appearance when I where it several days in a row since it is light and moisturizing. Or it is perfect on days where you dont feel like wearing a lot of makeup but want to improve you skin tone a tad to have that great skin, no makeup needed look :)