L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream
Magic Skin Beautifier BB CreamMagic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

3.3

pros tube packaging =hygenic color adapting = fits range of skintones affordable no spf cons runs a bit dark, wont fit super pale complexions no spf i love this bb cream, this is one of those products for when you want something without fuss to even out your skin a little. this, when applied gives your skin a beautiful bare skin look, quite similar to almay's smart shade foundations. this does run a bit dark, i am normally a medium shade in most foundations and bb creams (think natural beige/nude shades) and i buy this in fair and light. fair for winter and light for summer. i am combo skin and this doesn't make me any more oily than i would usually get throughout the day, so always a plus, also doesn't transfer on my skin. i put no spf as both a pro and con bc depending on how you feel about spf, thats up to you. it is about $10 or so at my cvs, but there are always sales and coupons

on 8/20/2016 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ok this review i just have to write. This product is worst thing that touched my face. Ever. I have oily nw 15 skin and lightest shade was too dark for me ( for some reason i cant find match in any loreal foundation and i dont think i will buy anything from loreal ever). This suff is like putting pure oil on my skin, i looked gray and orangey in some spots,i transferred everywhere,i wiped it away from my forehed in an hour( it was easy to do it too) because of how grasy it felt. horror..

on 8/16/2016 5:34:00 PM

I love this bb cream, it has a smooth light feel to it and light coverage for your face
it starts out white but as you blend it into your skin it bends into your skin and gives a nice glow! like it a lot!

on 7/17/2016 5:25:00 AM

My older skin can look sallow, so I tried the Anti-Fatigue BB Cream. This is definitely one of the best BB creams I've ever used, but, less is more with this product. If you use a weekly mask regimen, plus use the proper moisture for your skin's 'age', you should have no problem with the product sticking to dry patches as some users have complained.
I don't like heavy makeup in the summer and this BB "Anti-fatigue" cream is perfect over a facial sunscreen. It imparts a healthy glow (you just need a little!) and with a dusting of powder you're ready to head out the door. It lasts and lasts and is non-greasy, unlike many creams. I LOVE it!
No, it doesn't contain a sunscreen, but, if it did, you would have to use much more and you wouldn't get the sheer, glowly skin that is part of its healthy-look attraction Spring for a good sunscreen!

on 7/13/2016 11:25:00 PM

Nice and smooth BB cream. Light coverage and blends well. Starts out white, kinda scary, but tiny little color beads burst and you have a nice glow and a little more even skin tone. I like to wear this under my mineral powder make up for medium coverage that looks natural. For some reason most foundations look awful on my freckled rosecea skin. The combo of a light BB and mineral powder does the trick. Merle Norman is my current fav. On my days off I'll wear just the bb when skin feels dry and just the mineral makeup powder otherwise.

on 6/27/2016 12:38:00 PM

I so wanted to love this as I know a lot of gals recommended it but I just couldn't get past the gritty texture! I purchased this in Deep and it was a good match to my summer skin tone and even had pretty good coverage but it never really felt smooth after setting. I tried it over primer, over sunscreen and by itself. Always the same outcome. Looks like this will be going back to the store for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This either oxidized or the pigment is poorly matched to my skin tone. Within minutes of application there were orange patches on my face. I'm returning it.

I first bought this about 3 years ago, loved it, forgot about it when I discovered new products to try and love, and repurchased recently to rediscover how much I loved it originally. I bought it in fair even though I'm usually a light-medium/ natural beige shades in most foundations this does oxidizes a little bit, and does a pretty good job of adjusting to my skin tone, which is why I bought the fair shade, and also runs a bit dark so for those fairer than me, I suggest adding a drop of the lumi primer in this line because it helps to lighten too dark foundations and bb creams. I think it is around $10-$11 so slightly above average. for combo to oily people, it provides decent oil control and also doesn't seem to cling to dry patches too much 4 out of 5 BC there is no spf in this, also BC it oxidizes.

on 4/11/2016 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I LOVE THIS BB CREAM!
It makes my skin look flawless & soft.
I love how it comes out white but then matches your skin tone like magic lol.
I actually stopped using foundation because of this product! I'm absolutely in love with it!

on 3/16/2016 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I use this in Fair daily for a foundation. It evens out my skin tone, and doesn't look heavy. Love this!