Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB, Light/Medium

3.2

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I have larger pores and fine lines, with occasional dry patches. For these reasons, sheer, American BB creams have been useless because most formulations consist of pigment suspended in silicone which just seems to deposit the pigments on my face's texture imperfections. I've been forced to use full coverage Asian BB creams and spend extra time blending and sheering them out. For *whatever* reason, this product is unlike any other sheer/tinted moisturizer I've tried, it works so well! Sometimes I really don't want to look like I have foundation on, and yes, this is *sheer* and doesn't cover eveything. It just provides spf and an overall more healthy look. But it never deposits anything where it shouldn't, which makes it a great formula if you have similar skin concerns. It is not mattifying for oily skin, but does not promote oiliness either. Blotting or powdering occasionally is still necessary, but I am very oily regardless.

on 4/19/2017 12:18:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I bought this for days when I'm wearing little makeup and just want to look a bit better than no makeup. I put it on one side of my face and saw no difference from the bare side. Basically did nothing. Returned it to store. Sorry it didn't work out. Reviews were good and price was great. But pretty useless for me. I suppose if you wanted to buy a shade darker for summer to give yourself color it might work but if you're matching your skin color, for me it didn't do anything to blur or cover imperfections.

on 4/18/2017 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Did some research on BB creams since I wanted something light for hot summer days with SPF in it. The reviews for this seemed pretty well so I bought it to try. I've only used it 3 times already and it looks like it's making me break out. I like that it's super light and did an ok job evening out my skin tone. I do have acne prone/combination skin and this doesn't seem to fit for me. Will not be using anymore. Back to the drawing board lol.

on 4/13/2017 7:48:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

This bb cream is great, it has just the right amount of pigment, is moisturizing, but not greasy at all. Like any foundation that I use, I pick a shade that's just one shade lighter than my skin tone, that gives me a fresh, clean-looking glow. It brightens my face instead of looking "off". Maybelline may have discontinued the "fair" color (I can't find it), and replaced it with med/fair. I can't really tell the difference, it works well too. This cream is slightly buildable, too, without making you look over-done. It has 30 spf which is a big plus, and no matter how close I get it to my eyes, it doesn't irritate them.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is great for hot weather or those no-fuss days where you want to look fresh and put together, but natural and without putting forth too much effort. If you like a lot of coverage though, you might not be satisfied with this, because it is sheer coverage and isn't really that buildable.

on 3/8/2017 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

No coverage at all,it blends in like a lotion and keeps you wondering why they wrote 8 in 1,it didn't upset my skin but why would I use anything if I had great skin,I apparently don't and need some correction,coverage, so all in all it 's a kind of lotion that doesn't do anything

on 3/5/2017 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This made me breakout like crazy! My face and neck are now covered in red bumps/pimples.

on 3/4/2017 4:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Never ever. This is how I imagined my worst nightmare. I used a few of a bb creams, vichy, LA Roche, Garnier, and yesterday I bought this one and wore it for 5 hours.
This morning my face looks like I have serious sunburns, its itchy, and generally really hurts!!!
I can't believe this happend to me. I thought this cream is all about hydration. I am pregnant so i am pissed at myself for putting something so harmful on my skin.
Maybelline - never ever!!!

Please be warned that this can happened to you too.

on 2/10/2017 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

After searching through many failed BB/CC creams I finally found a winner. Yes, the coverage is sheer but its supposed to be! If you are looking for medium to full coverage keep moving. Dream Fresh BB is sheer almost like a Tinted Moisturizer. Its *just enough* coverage to even out skin tone and mask minor flaws. I have dry skin and use a moisturizer underneath this and it provides quick and easy skin perfecting. I apply it with my fingers or beauty sponge and application is easy and even either way. This has made my morning routine just that much quicker. I spread this on and go. The finish is satiny, dewy. Perfect for the no makeup, good skin look I go for and not nearly as much work as foundation.

on 2/1/2017 7:46:00 PM

I have really been enjoying the reformulated version of this. It got good reviews on the cosmeticscop.com so I thought I'd give it a try. At first I thought, "no freakin way -- this is way too sheer." But my skin has been really clear and as I get older (late 30's) but my no means old, I've been gravitating towards very natural skin/face makeup but still keeping my classic dark eyeliner and mascara. This is perfect for that. I got the lightest shade which is perfect for my NC25 skin (fair olive) and the color is so forgiving in that it ABSOLUTELY disappears into my skin but also manages to even out my skin the bit that it needs, leaving some spots in need of concealer. It sets to a satin finish that does not need to be powdered. Really, really liking it but I can see how someone who likes and is expecting heavier coverage would not.