Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB, Light/Medium

3.2

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is great for hot weather or those no-fuss days where you want to look fresh and put together, but natural and without putting forth too much effort. If you like a lot of coverage though, you might not be satisfied with this, because it is sheer coverage and isn't really that buildable.

on 3/8/2017 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

No coverage at all,it blends in like a lotion and keeps you wondering why they wrote 8 in 1,it didn't upset my skin but why would I use anything if I had great skin,I apparently don't and need some correction,coverage, so all in all it 's a kind of lotion that doesn't do anything

on 2/1/2017 7:46:00 PM

I have really been enjoying the reformulated version of this. It got good reviews on the cosmeticscop.com so I thought I'd give it a try. At first I thought, "no freakin way -- this is way too sheer." But my skin has been really clear and as I get older (late 30's) but my no means old, I've been gravitating towards very natural skin/face makeup but still keeping my classic dark eyeliner and mascara. This is perfect for that. I got the lightest shade which is perfect for my NC25 skin (fair olive) and the color is so forgiving in that it ABSOLUTELY disappears into my skin but also manages to even out my skin the bit that it needs, leaving some spots in need of concealer. It sets to a satin finish that does not need to be powdered. Really, really liking it but I can see how someone who likes and is expecting heavier coverage would not.

on 2/10/2017 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

After searching through many failed BB/CC creams I finally found a winner. Yes, the coverage is sheer but its supposed to be! If you are looking for medium to full coverage keep moving. Dream Fresh BB is sheer almost like a Tinted Moisturizer. Its *just enough* coverage to even out skin tone and mask minor flaws. I have dry skin and use a moisturizer underneath this and it provides quick and easy skin perfecting. I apply it with my fingers or beauty sponge and application is easy and even either way. This has made my morning routine just that much quicker. I spread this on and go. The finish is satiny, dewy. Perfect for the no makeup, good skin look I go for and not nearly as much work as foundation.

on 3/4/2017 4:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Never ever. This is how I imagined my worst nightmare. I used a few of a bb creams, vichy, LA Roche, Garnier, and yesterday I bought this one and wore it for 5 hours.
This morning my face looks like I have serious sunburns, its itchy, and generally really hurts!!!
I can't believe this happend to me. I thought this cream is all about hydration. I am pregnant so i am pissed at myself for putting something so harmful on my skin.
Maybelline - never ever!!!

Please be warned that this can happened to you too.

on 3/5/2017 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This made me breakout like crazy! My face and neck are now covered in red bumps/pimples.

This has next to zero coverage. I'm trying to make do with it instead of shelling out $40 for Tarte 12-Hour tinted BB primer that is SPF 30, but this doesn't come close to the Tarte one. The Tarte BB settles down nicely and satiny whereas this is more of a tinted moisturizer with no coverage. I will use it up because of the SPF and that and the cheap cost would be the only reason I'd rebuy it, but it's nowhere near my favorites. Still, it might be great for you.

on 1/17/2017 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Love this bb cream. The only downside is that it doesn't have a big range of color selection but that's true for most other bb creams too. I wear medium/deep but I might get medium and mix with the medium deep to make it more close to my tone (nc42).
I haven't come across many other bb cream with spf 30 so that's a major reason why I love this one. It's very sheer and doesn't really provide much coverage at all but I put on my Mac mineralized skin powder on top to give a little coverage. I don't like wearing too much coverage for daytime so it's great for me. My skin is acne prone and oily in some parts while dry on other. I will probably stick with this bb cream. Can't justify spending $$$ for high end bb cream and out of all the drugstore ones, this one seems to be the best for me. Will re purchase for sure

I really like this BB. Some BBs are too thick and/or oily, especially if they have the level of SPF that dermatologists actually say you should have, which is thirty. This is sheer coverage that absorbs quickly while it offers protection, perfect for when you want to look more even, yet not too "made up." It doesn't run orangey like a lot of "medium" shades. After removing the seal, a little bit of product was dried at the tip, so when I squeezed it, a little more than I wanted exploded out from the pressure. I'll stick a tooth pick in there first next time.

on 12/19/2016 10:55:00 AM

Its a very good BB Cream, the other reviews said it made the skin a little greasy, but Im sure is because it moisturizes the skin. I would like it to covers more the skin but it worth.