Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

3.6

on 7/19/2015 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I love this bb cream! I love it! Coverage is great and looks natural! VERY buildable! Just hate the packaging, their is no pump so the product always spills everywhere! :/

on 6/8/2015 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

AMAZING COVERAGE, LASTS ALL DAY, MAKES YOUR SKIN BEAUTIFUL, NOT OILY

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS SO SO MUCH I RECCOMEND IT TO EVERYONE! It's a moisturiser that gives a healthy glow to my skin! Bye bye heavy foundation! My skin can breathe and it doesn't make me break out!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL BB CREAM! I can't express how much I love this BB Cream. Being incredibly oily it's nice to see companies finally acknowledging us in the world of BB Creams. I originally used the normal version of this BB Cream before the Combo/Oily version came out and really liked it. Although this one is AMAZING! First of all the colour is a perfect match for me and I love that it's got a yellow undertone opposed to the traditional pink undertone. Second it has a very watery consistency (so be careful about how you open this because it can go everyone) which makes it feel weightless on the skin. Also, when you apply it, it gives a demi-matte finish but once set with powder (I use Rimmel Stay Matte) it's completely matte. I apply it with my hands or a beauty blender (hands = more natural; beauty blender = more coverage) It also has amazing coverage for a BB Cream and looks incredibly natural. I have very acne prone skin (have been on medication, but currently taking a break) so this provides the perfect amount of coverage for school and just everyday wear. Unless I have somewhere especially fancy to go I only use this. It provides around 5 hours of good wear (I live in Australia with very oily skin so this is great) but if you just bring some oil absorbing sheets and some powder, a small touch up is all it needs. I have been through 3 bottles of this and will continue to buy it. BEST BB CREAM EVER!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

My go-to, everyday face product. I wear it for school and it provides a good enough coverage (yet still quite sheer) to cover most blemishes, yet still look natural. I love the yellow undertone, since most BB creams have pink undertones. It does tend to cake up in between my eyebrow area, however I do have dry skin so I don't really blame the BB cream. I just love this product and it's a definite repurchase - actually, I'm going to go buy another one in a few days! :-)

Forgot to mention, the packaging is crap. You have to put it sideways or upwards or else the product will instantly come spilling out as soon as you open it.

on 12/9/2014 2:12:00 AM

Love this! I tried the garnier one for dry skin but it was no where near as good as this. I actually have dry skin but this was great, semi matte but still quite dewy. Not drying in the slightest. It's so lightweight and it blends so nicely into the skin. Better than most foundations which tend to get dry and cakey around the nose area on me, this one conceals fine lines and looks beautiful. It's a shade too dark for my skin so I must wear it sparingly. Wish they had lighter and darker options for those who don't fit their narrow spectrum of colouring. This is more like a beautiful, lightweight foundation with medium coverage. Love this and the tube lasted me a while! Will purchase again.

on 12/8/2014 9:18:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this stuff for my very oily skin. It does get a little shiny, but it has amazing coverage and blend-ability. However, the color is too orange on me. It works for summer, but the product I feel would be better for winter, they just don't have a light enough shade.

on 12/6/2014 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have normal skin and my skin tone is somewhat light to medium. I have tried the original formula and it was ok. But the combination to oily skin formula is wonderful. Cannot believe the coverage this formula gives considering it is such a thinner consistency. I only need a little bit and it is amazing. I have a full cabinet with all kinds of makeup foundation from high end to drugstore and this is the one I have been using. This does not make my face look cakey at all. It gives a nice soft glow. At first when I apply it, it seems light for my skin but after applying the rest of my makeup it seems to blend in really well. I'm amaze that this makes my skin look natural. You can still see my skin through this bb cream. The only issue I have is that you need to stand the tube straight up otherwise it will leak out since it's a very thin formula otherwise this is a great bb cream . I will purchase again. Remember to apply little at a time since it's full coverage.A little goes a long way.

Total game changer! Incredibly light texture that gives good coverage and looks natural. I was able to skip moisturizer and powder. My skin looks better in this than any other foundation I own (20+). It held up to my oily skin for 5 hrs before I needed to blot. It's pricey for drugstore but you get 2 oz instead of the usual 1 oz tube.

on 12/1/2014 6:59:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I love this product! I use it everyday and apply with my fingers, texture is quite liquidish. It has a light coverage so I mostly use it then my skin is in a good shape (if not I use foundation to cover everything). But works good with my concealer if needed (for undereyes or some spots) but can be used on it's own. Stays very well all day long however I do use setting powder on top of it and I have to refresh the powder every 4 - 5 hours or I start to shine like a vampire from the twilight (but it's the same with every foundation/BB cream for me so no surprise). Also one bottle goes a long way even if you use it everyday. I'ld say it's a bit pricy for Garnier product but worth the money (especially if you get it on sale!). I also like that it doesn't have a strong chemical artficial scent. Overall, very good product, highly recommend to try it out.