Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium
Before & After - Garnier BB CreamBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/MediumBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

2.8

This BB cream is horrible! It was so orange and it didn't sit on my skin well at all. My skin isn't bad or anything like that, it was just the product that was the problem. It looked so patchy and made me look ill. Not a fan at all!

on 5/17/2016 8:17:00 PM

I really disliked the way it spread on my skin. It was hard to get a decent complexion out of this and it made my skin look ugly. I tossed the rest of the product after approximately a week of use.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This was my first go at trying out a BB cream - I liked the idea of having a light moisturising foundation that I could just slap on with my hands as a quick go to for those rushed mornings. I bought this is the 'medium' shade and found it to be a good match for my skin (NC45) (but a little ashy) and found it went on easily and evenly being more liquid that most foundations. It looked really good as well, as if I was wearing actual foundation and I thought it was a great dupe for the price. However a few hours later and it seemed to have just absorbed into my skin! I looked as if I hadn't applied anything and I was disappointed with the fact that I would have had to apply more had I been bothered. That was my first and last time with BB creams as I am now under the impression that you need to keep reapplying them throughout the day! It make more sense to get a proper foundation that costs a bit more but will last longer.

I was searching for a BB cream. The lady at the store recommended it and even said she was wearing it today. When I first applied this, it looked hideous. My skin color didn't match the shade even though it was light-medium. The BB cream itself has an orange tinge. Another thing I hated about this product is that there's barely any coverage. Definetly not buying cheap products again.

on 4/4/2016 10:14:00 PM

I researched this bb creme before buying it and it seemed to get good review, so I bought it. First of All, the light/medium is WAYYY too dark for anyone with moderately fair skin, and it didn't really adjust to my skin tone like bb creme is supposed to do. Besides the pigmentation, the formula is actually quite nice, and is good for someone with dry skin, otherwise it could give a greasy feel for someone with combination or oily skin. I ended up returning this product, but would have kept it if the colour was on point. Also, you actually get a large amount of product in the container, so it if fairly good value.

i really loved the feeling and the look of it on my face. it didn't feel like it was there, and its a light consistency.
i first tried it when my mum gave it to me as she had an allergic reaction to it. my skin worked well with the product. it doesnt give a high coverage so its good for good skin days. it lasted a whole day and wasnt difficult to remove from my skin.
it didnt transfer onto my clothing either! it felt a bit like a moisturizer on the face, it smells similar to a regular foundation, the texture isnt watery at all and is very light, not high coverageas i dont need high coverage. it doesnt oxidize on the face (go orange).
recently ive been running low on the product so i had to purchase sme more. its reasonably priced and recomend it to anyone!
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!

on 3/10/2016 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I get the deep color bb cream, switched to Neutrogena foundation one time.... Omg i had a tan un blended mess on my face. This is easy to use not to harsh and blends well.

I never thought that I would like a Garnier make-up product, but this one is absolutely lovely.
I used one in a classic formulation, which I believe works best with a dry skin type like mine. It does have a tendency to look shiny throughout a day (even on my sahara skin), but that's totally fine with me as I just blot it with a tissue.

As with any other BB creams, the coverage is very lightweight but the product itself does blend out seamlessly. I use a make-up sponge to work this product into my skin and it takes me no time at all to finish my base.

If you are oily or combination, you might want to go for an oil free version of the same product. As for me I find this is a perfect every-day, hussle-free product; I use it after I shower at the gym to give my face a nice layer of healthy-glow and for the price you can't expect more than this from the product.

For more info, close-ups and other details check out the link below. Hope it helps!

on 3/10/2016 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Cons:
- Clung to my dry patches
- Strong scent, you can still smell it after an hour.
- Gave me pimples
- Too pink/gray for people with warm undertones
- No coverage

on 2/23/2016 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've tried a myriad of drugstore BB creams and this one has been my favorite by far. It has so many more luxury features such as SPF, Vitamin C, and mineral perfectors that other BB creams just don't have. The consistency is very thick and almost gel like. I apply it using a brush and I find that a little goes a long way. The coverage is sheer to light and can be built up slightly. it covers dry patches well and doesn't accentuate flaws either. The color matches me really well and the product seems to melt into my skin within 10 minutes after application. I set it with my Dtay Matte powder. I find that it evens my skin while calming it and hydrating it. By the end of the day, my T-zone is substantially oily but for me that's inevitable. Whenever I wear this product for more than 8 hours, I find that my skin honestly looks more even and pristine after I wash my face. It just goes to show that this product is actually helping fix my skin and provide necessary nutrients to it, Rather than clogging it and further angering it.