Priori Coffeeberry Perfecting Minerals Foundation SPF 25

Priori Coffeeberry Perfecting Minerals Foundation SPF 25
Priori Coffeeberry Perfecting Minerals Foundation SPF 25Priori Coffeeberry Perfecting Minerals Foundation SPF 25Priori Coffeeberry Perfecting Minerals Foundation SPF 25Priori Coffeeberry Perfecting Minerals Foundation SPF 25

4.2

Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide - 20%....Sunscreen

Im in the minority here but I really like this product. However I agree with the other reviews in some respect. First its really expensive and second it should not be advertised as a foundation. There is virtually no coverage from this product. I use this as more of a finishing powder/bronzer. I use a concealer to cover any redness . The reason I really like it is because its the only mineral powder I can use for my dry skin., This does not accentuate my pores, settle in any lines, or cause any skin reactions in me at all. Ive tried several mineral foundations and so far this is the only one that works for me.

I would recommend that anyone thinking about buying this trys a sample of it first. I bought the lightest colour, and it looks pale orange on my skin. It also offers very little coverage compared to other mineral foundations, and as the other reviewer has said, the coverage isn't buildable (even though I have very little to cover, and uselually go out without any foundation/tinted moisturiser).

on 6/14/2011 1:39:00 PM

I bought this because I saw it recommended in a magazine (I believe it was Allure) and because coffeeberry is touted as so good for the skin. The website I bought it from has no product reviews, so I was buying on blind faith. At $44.60, I really wish I hadnt. First, it comes in a range of 6 colors, and I bought #1, the lightest. It looks fairly dark, but in actuality, it provides so little coverage that the color seems not to be much of an issue. Unfortunately, the coverage is not really buildable like it is with other powder foundations (actually, my only other experience was with Bare Minerals). I have tried buffing on more and more, attempting to achieve more coverage, and have found that all of my skin imperfections are still perfectly visible, yet I look sort of chalky and unhealthy. It does not matter if I use an illuminating primer under itthe results are still exactly the same.