Thierry Mugler Angel

Thierry Mugler  Angel

2.9

on 11/1/2009 3:31:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I received a sample of this product but I didn't have much interest in it so I shelved it for a while. One day I saw this and thought that maybe I should try it because of the rave reviews. When I first smelled this from the sample bottle I thought it was just a regular old generic perfume. Boy was I wrong. It smelled so good after a while once it absorbed and when time past it smelled even better. It makes me want to get the full bottle but the price is a bit steep.

So I own this perfume, but as a gift, and I have to say that I wish I'd warned the person who gave this to me before they bought me a perfume, because I absolutely hate this perfume on me. I really wanted to love it, but honestly on me, it smells like a dying rat. Or like someone has retched on my arm (this has never happened btw, pure speculation). So I really recommend trying before buying because I'm an example of the skin that it does not suit!

on 9/24/2009 5:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am so disappointed in this perfume. I've heard such great things about it, so I decided to finally try it on today. It must not go with my skin chemistry or something, because on me it smells like cat pee. I've already tried washing this off (with soap!) but I can still sniff it on me. It's really strong, but I guess big ups to Thierry Mugler for creating a perfume that has crazy stay-on power.

Please try it on before you buy. Some perfumes just don't go well with certain people.

I tried this at Sephora and love it. I would like to own some, but it's too expensive! At first it smells slightly strong, but soon mellows out. The notes of the scent change as the day goes on, which I love.

I really want this scent. Now I am really picky when it comes to perfumes but this one smells extraordinary. The top notes are kind of spicy with a prominent smell of coconut. Then later the top notes change character completley and turn into something sweet and cotton candy like. While this scent remains sweet it's not at all sickly in anyway at all. It smells abit like Miss Dior Cherie just much less floral and more spicy and sweeter.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

*update: i waited for the drydown..and it was pretty. like Dior's Pure Poison, with a twist. bumping it up to 3 lippies*

I took one sniff and had the urge to throw up.
Literally, I was nauseous.

I took another sniff {give it a chance}, then a third & fourth..
Vomit-inducing.
Yuck yuck yuck.

I'm sure it'd smell amazing on some people..not on me though.. I'm not discounting the good reviews, I'm just saying..maybe it's a personal problem..maybe I'm allergic to an ingredient..but I HATE this fragrance.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I wanted to like this,but it just doesnt smell right on me,I can smell chocolate in it,but thats about it.I read about this in the Clique series,so I wanted to try it.They had samples at the department store I was at so I got a little bottle of it and some lotion.My mom loves it,so I gave them to her.I like the way it smells on other people,just not on me.

on 2/26/2009 12:40:00 AM

I was very attracted to the packaging of this particular perfume, its a big crystal star!! I thought the scent would match the beauty of the bottle, i was sooooooo wrong. This stuff smells overly sweet, its impossible to dispense a smaller amount and it's just sickening. The scent reminds me of all the cheap Victoria's Secret perfumes and lotions mixed together to form this overpowering scent.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

You either love or hate the smell! And for me i hate it,way to over powering with an awfully sweet smell,knocks me sick EW! once you apply you can smell it everywhere,gives me a headache.

I got a sample of this perfume, I saw the bottle and thought it looked so nice. Unfortunately, putting the perfume on, I wanted to get away from the smell so bad but I couldn't, because it was on me.. It smelled disgusting. I changed my clothes as soon as I got home and tried to scrub my neck to get it off. Sounds so melodramatic haha, but I actually couldn't stand the smell. Worst part was that no matter how much I scrubbed, I couldn't get the smell off. Screw you Naomi Watts. So I guess if you like this perfume, that'd be a pro, it stays on forever.

Popular Fragrances