Thierry Mugler Angel

Thierry Mugler  Angel

3.2

on 8/29/2016 10:21:00 AM

Got it as a gift but I threw it away, I didn't even want to bother anyone else with this scent. People say it's a light an fresh scent but it's horrible and heavy. I can smell it from miles away and that's not a good sign. Will never buy and always avoid.

on 7/22/2016 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Horrible perfume , smells like men's after shave . Perfume gets worse throughout the day . Gave me the worst headache !

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Top Notes: melon, coconut, mandarin orange, cassia, jasmine, bergamot, cotton candy

Middle Notes: honey, apricot, blackberry, plum, orchid, peach, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley, red berries, rose

Base Notes: tonka bean, amber, patchouli, musk, vanilla, dark chocolate, caramel

This perfume is so divisive that I'm afraid to wear it out of the house! I think it's just like Tabu in the sense that people don't realize how strong the sillage is, nor do they realize how the frag comes across to other people.

I think this might be one of those perfumes that you should spritz in the air and walk through, otherwise it might be headache and sneeze inducing to those with allergies or sensitivities.

Anyway, on to the perfume itself. It's the MOTHER of all gourmands. The first of its kind. The flagship that paved the way for all those gorgeous gourmands that so many of us are addicted to.

Even if you think you might hate Angel, I still recommend trying it, even if it's only so you could say you smelled the very first gourmand.

Thierry Mugler is a mad genius. It had never occurred to anyone else to make anything like this before. So cool. His other perfume, Alien, is just as unique. I recommend trying that one as well.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Not my favorite but a decent product. I LOVE the packaging but smell is just so so

on 6/29/2016 5:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my absolute favorite perfume! I smelled the men's one on my friend, and was blown away, so I immediately bought the ladies' version for myself. It is heavy, musky, patchouli infused, extremely sensual. It's like sex in the bottle! If you like floral or fruity smells then this baby is not for you. You gotta have a large presence to wear this. It's not for shy or faint hearted people. You gonna turn heads as you walk by.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hate it! The smell is thick and heavy. Although it doesn't smell like the "Poison" perfume, it has that heaviness.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I am having problems with Angel as I can not smell a trace of it on my dry skin one hour after applying despite everyone commenting Angel is one of the most long-lasting parfums...

anyone with the same "non-longevity" situation??? Thanks

I would have never bought this parfum if I had not smelt it on a nurse when being in the hospital.

When I have applied it to my skin, the first impression was something horrible and strong. When I smelt it on the lady, it was something deep, fresh, mysterious, elegant....

I have given it a try and I started to use it and the strong smell is not there anymore. I have received several compliments from people saying that I smell delicious.

Give it a try but try to smell it before on someone else.

on 6/7/2016 8:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Yes I am likely to buy it again despite I gave a low rating. I like that it smells different, statement-like. The problem I have with it are the lasting power and sillage. I've put 3 spritz because of the reviews. It smelled nice first few hours. Now, 6 h of wearing it I cannot detect it at all.
I bought it in Spain, at duty free, the 75 ml bottle, EDP, in case that makes a difference (bought in May 2016).
I have the same problem with Mugler's Alien, but not with Angel Muse.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Staying power really is incredible.

I could smell it even after a bath and I hardly spritzed anything on me. I love the way it smells on others though. I ended up giving away the gratis I got every year, what a waste. I do love Wish by Chopard and I'm so in love with Britto by Romerio. This smells exactly like Angel minus the funky dry down. I've worn this for the past week and I've gotten so many compliments.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Awful! Migraine in a bottle, waaaay too heavy!

Popular Fragrances