Erborian 3-1 BB Cream au Ginseng "baby skin effect"

Erborian 3-1 BB Cream au Ginseng
3-1 BB Cream au Ginseng

4.3

on 3/18/2016 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have been using this for about 5 years now, it is my absolute HG bb creme, or base of any kind at all. It gives a lovely satin finish and feels light and non greasy, with a light to medium coverage that you can easily control by the amount of product you use.

I have sensitive, acne rosacea skin that Is oily down the centre with dry cheeks. This minimises my pores and redness, feels soothing when applied, is non greasy and my skin feels great at the end of the day. I work in an office with crappy air con and travel between sites a lot in busy smelly traffic. If set with powder this lasts out the day and actually protects my skin from all the pollutants and aircon. I can actually tell the difference when I don't wear it, my skin is genuinely better after a day of having worn this than not. And in photos my skin looks flawless.

I buy this in both Clair and Dore and mix them in varying amounts throughout the year to get my perfect shade. You don't need a lot so it lasts forever.

I set this with a powder if I'm going to work, and in summer I also add a spay of skindinavia oil control down the centre of my face as it gets hot and humid where I am and I wear glasses which causes most products to wear around my nose bridge. If I do this it's seriously on until I wash my face at night. Normal days I just wear this and only set under where my glasses sit, and I will get some wear on that area.

Only cons at all are that this is getting harder and harder for me to find. It's not sold in NZ and used to be able to easily order online, now not so much. It's stupidly expensive because of this, but on the other hand lasts so long that it really balances out the price.

on 3/28/2015 7:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Every time I wear this BB creme people compliment my skin saying how great it looks, how smooth and one person even said my skin was like butter. So, now I'm wearing it every day! I got this as a sample originally and thought the Dore color might be too dark for my fair to medium skin. But it blended beautifully and made my red splotches and dark circles disappear. I have dry skin, especially in the winter, and i wear serum and moisturizer under this BB creme and my skin looks fabulous. I haven't used any foundation since I found this and will definitely repurchase it!

on 3/26/2014 6:14:00 PM

A bit on the expensive side but so worth it for me. At first I found it too pasty. I left it in my drawer and forgot about it. Then a SA recommended this to me and I gave it another try. Happy I did so! This completely replaces foundation for me. I just apply it over foundation and it evens out my complexion in a minute. You just need to use very little: more is useless and won't make you look better. Just a fine layer is enough to hide imperfections. You could add some under eye concealer if you like. I finish with either Jane Iredale Pure Pressed powder or MAC blotting powder. It doesn't stay matte all day but stays neat and doesn't oxidize. As for caring properties it mainly feels neutral to me: not really moisturizing, not really drying. It doesn' t cause breakouts either. I think it's a bit calming as it tones down redness. I use the lightest shade and am mac 20. I think about mixing this with the darker shade during spring and summer, because I don't want to give up during the warmer months. Would certainly repurchase in fact it's on my to do list! Give it a try if you can.

on 7/1/2014 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

been using erborian bb cream light and dore for a year now - cant live without it! improved my skin too! i wish the packaging was cuter tho.. ^_^

on 6/29/2014 8:11:00 PM

i would buy this again! having combination skin and outbreak of spots oh also large pores on my cheeks, this bb cream has to be the best ive found so far. it doesnt leave my skin feeling greasy, it doesnt leave a shine on my face and best of all it doesnt irritate my skin. i use little amounts and if i need more to cover the red areas i'll keep adding little amounts. it does leave a good coverage, a better coverage than the rimmel foundation i use. i use the bb cream on its own and sometimes mixed in with my foundation. it feels so light on my face, the only downfall is that it is quite expensive, 17pound i paid and the tube is quite little. ive had it for about a month and i need another one

Very good but prefer the cc cream

on 5/9/2013 12:49:00 PM

This stuff rocks.
Great coverage, natural luminous finish, no breakouts, easy to apply and to remove.
I have it in Light and Dore. Both are fantastic and natural looking shades.
I apply by patting into the skin only where I need it, no moisturiser, no powder, no primer. It looks looks lovely and lasts.
Had lots of compliments on my fresh glowing skin while wearing this, people are surprised when I tell them I'm wearing make up on my skin as it looks so natural.
More coverage and less greasy than Garnier BB - which to me is more of a tinted moisturiser.
If your skin is dry you will want to wear a moisturiser under this I think. For my combo skin it works well without.
Great stuff.

on 8/2/2013 1:37:00 PM

I really wanted to like this BB cream and this is the first BB cream that I bought because in the shop it looked great on my skin and the other BB creams looked horrible.
I wore it a few times and I am dissapointed because:
- it makes my face shiny
- it is white on my skin (because of the SPF which I know it makes people white but still it is a BB cream with coverage so why the white cast)?
- it goes in every wrinkle so it makes me look old!
- it separates after a few hours and it looks weird

Advantages:
- it didn't clog my pores nor gave me pimples
- it has a bit of coverage and it hides some red spots I have

It is not terrible but it is just not for me! I still wear it from time to time but I am not going to repurchase.

on 5/9/2013 2:21:00 PM

I have really bad skin : dry patches, acne scars, zits, blackheads, etc. This BB cream does not make miracles, but it makes my skin look acceptable. In my opinion, t's a big achievement. It evens out the skin tone, hides most of my acne scars and neutralizes redness. It stays on all day and it doesn't make my skin look cakey. Since I have very oily skin, I apply a mattifying cream beforehand. It's a bit pricey but there is enough product in there to last several months. I've been using it for more than five months and it'll probably last me 2-3 more months. It's definitely worth its price.

THIS HAS BEEN A MIRACLE. it has really really helped my acne! whenever i try a different foundation or face product, i break out and have to go back to this BB cream. it is so natural and absolutely beautiful. the coverage is actually really good, it definitely hides all color problems (redness, darkspots...) and i think it actually covers my acne too! the best thing about it though is that it has really helped clear up my skin!
THIS IS A MUST BUY!!!!