Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL

Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL
BOMBSHELLBOMBSHELL

3.9

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

New VS favorite perfume! This is definitely and effortless and every day perfume for me. It's fresh and clean but still somehow is very feminine. It's a spirited fragrance... carefree and youthful but not juvenile. I couldn't stop smelling my wrist after I spritzed it on... I ran back out and got the largest bottle! I also love Very Sexy... but that is very heady and you have to be in the mood for that perfume. I love this fragrance... hard to describe but utterly irresistable. I love how I can smell grapefruit and then something soapy/powdery too...and some floral too... just all that blended in with some musk to anchor it all together.

A lot of people are saying it smells like men's cologne... I'm not sure. Maybe? And maybe I became so obsessed with Bombshell from the first spritz because I'm one of those girl's that loves to wear men's deodorant by Old Spice...I feel so sexy wearing it for some reason. So that's probably why. You could say the mingling of feminine and masculine in this bottle... well, it's like sex in a bottle! Just go try it... you will understand!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is one of the best selling fragrances, but to me, it smells sexy...like a sexy men's cologne! Everybody has different opinions about all products. You can't make everyone happy :) But this is how I really thought!

on 4/28/2015 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Seriously it smells like bathroom air freshener to me! Yikes

on 5/19/2015 1:11:00 PM

I don't know how I feel about this perfume yet. I just bought it, it smells clean, but kindof masculine. I am going to test it out to see if men like it...

on 5/1/2015 12:35:00 PM

This actually smells just like My Burberry -- bright and fresh, really not "Bombshelly" at all. But it doesn't have any staying power. Like, an hour. I'd just invest in the Burberry.

on 7/29/2015 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I really don't get the hype on this one, the packaging is really cute but the perfume itself smells like bug repellant and citronella. I guess that's ok if your going on a camping trip .😂

on 10/12/2014 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

PROS

- packaging

CONS

- masculine
- smells like soap
- poor staying power

COMMENTS: It doesn't necessarily smell bad, I just feel odd wearing it. It has a very masculine vibe reminiscent of shaving cream and then it kind of smells like soap. I think it's more appropriate for using after a shower, but I wouldn't leave the house with this.

Will not repurchase.

on 10/17/2014 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

When I first sprayed this I thought it was far too strong.
Then one day my friend picked me up and her car smelled so good. I asked what it was she laughed and said it was this perfume that she also thought it was too strong and had been using it as a car spray.
I ended up buying a small one and because I do still think it is quite strong I spray into the air and walk through to get a fine mist all over. It is the perfect amount.
I would not wear this everyday but a night out with the girls, a day shopping this is great.

on 10/16/2014 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a sexy fragrance from VS that I shall never be able to resist. It makes me feel like the name says, a bombshell wearing it. It has this perfect blend of flowers and warm base notes that just seem to work. It also has fruits which I find odd because I really do not detect them.

Top notes are tangerine, grapefruit, pineapple, strawberry, and passion fruit. All of which I barely detect for some reason. Middle notes are jasmine, berries, lily-of-the-valley, peony, and orchid. Base notes are musk, woods, and oakmoss. I think only the passion fruit is detectable to me and its a very small amount. I mostly am hit with the florals and woods.

on 10/18/2014 10:02:00 PM

This is very feminine but not long-lasting (disclaimer: I have the body mist). On my skin, it starts off with a very strong scent of alcohol, then quickly transitions into sweet and fruity notes. I mainly smell grapefruit, raspberry (!), and a bit of musk. Throughout the day, I'll catch a whiff of grapefruit and musk now and then. It's an enjoyable scent, but not something I'd wear every day to the office. I do like to spray it in my closet once in a while to freshen it up.

Popular Fragrances