Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL

BOMBSHELLBOMBSHELL

3.9

on 10/9/2015 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I am on my second 3.4ml bottle and I really love it. I have asthma and allergies so many perfumes make me sneeze or give me a headache. This is so fresh and feminine and to top of off I can't keep my husband off of me when I wear it. I will say it does not last long so I have to reapply throughout my day. This time around I purchased the bombshell body lotion so hopefully that will make it last longer. A bit pricey for something that doesn't last that long but worth it when I don't sneeze. I can see the "masculine" that people see in it but I think it can be unisex. It does have a fruity smell so I don't think straight men would wear this at least not my husband lol. Whatever keeps the sinuses happy and the husband coming back for more is good by me!

on 10/9/2015 5:41:00 PM

When I first sprayed this I thought what the hell is this? Why all these rave reviews? It smelled like an old rotten orange peel. Then after about 2 mins on my skin it dried down to the most beautiful captivating smell ever. It just continues to get better as the day wears on.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

New VS favorite perfume! This is definitely and effortless and every day perfume for me. It's fresh and clean but still somehow is very feminine. It's a spirited fragrance... carefree and youthful but not juvenile. I couldn't stop smelling my wrist after I spritzed it on... I ran back out and got the largest bottle! I also love Very Sexy... but that is very heady and you have to be in the mood for that perfume. I love this fragrance... hard to describe but utterly irresistable. I love how I can smell grapefruit and then something soapy/powdery too...and some floral too... just all that blended in with some musk to anchor it all together.

A lot of people are saying it smells like men's cologne... I'm not sure. Maybe? And maybe I became so obsessed with Bombshell from the first spritz because I'm one of those girl's that loves to wear men's deodorant by Old Spice...I feel so sexy wearing it for some reason. So that's probably why. You could say the mingling of feminine and masculine in this bottle... well, it's like sex in a bottle! Just go try it... you will understand!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is one of the best selling fragrances, but to me, it smells sexy...like a sexy men's cologne! Everybody has different opinions about all products. You can't make everyone happy :) But this is how I really thought!

on 7/29/2015 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I really don't get the hype on this one, the packaging is really cute but the perfume itself smells like bug repellant and citronella. I guess that's ok if your going on a camping trip .😂

on 5/19/2015 1:11:00 PM

I don't know how I feel about this perfume yet. I just bought it, it smells clean, but kindof masculine. I am going to test it out to see if men like it...

on 5/1/2015 12:35:00 PM

This actually smells just like My Burberry -- bright and fresh, really not "Bombshelly" at all. But it doesn't have any staying power. Like, an hour. I'd just invest in the Burberry.

on 4/28/2015 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Seriously it smells like bathroom air freshener to me! Yikes

on 10/18/2014 10:02:00 PM

This is very feminine but not long-lasting (disclaimer: I have the body mist). On my skin, it starts off with a very strong scent of alcohol, then quickly transitions into sweet and fruity notes. I mainly smell grapefruit, raspberry (!), and a bit of musk. Throughout the day, I'll catch a whiff of grapefruit and musk now and then. It's an enjoyable scent, but not something I'd wear every day to the office. I do like to spray it in my closet once in a while to freshen it up.

on 10/17/2014 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

When I first sprayed this I thought it was far too strong.
Then one day my friend picked me up and her car smelled so good. I asked what it was she laughed and said it was this perfume that she also thought it was too strong and had been using it as a car spray.
I ended up buying a small one and because I do still think it is quite strong I spray into the air and walk through to get a fine mist all over. It is the perfect amount.
I would not wear this everyday but a night out with the girls, a day shopping this is great.

Popular Fragrances