Calgon Morning Glory

Calgon Morning Glory

Price: $

Price: $

This is perfect for anyone who wants a fresh, clean, just got out of the shower type of fragrance. It lasts a good amont of time.

Eyes: Violet

This is a perfectly fine, inoffensive body spray if you want a cheap little drugstore body spray. Not a thing wrong with it although there's not a thing special about it. So why the four lippies? Because wait... there's more.... and I love, love, love products that are multi-taskers.

It's a FABRIC REFRESHER if you've had to be hangin' out with some smoky people or if you just want to perk your clothes up with a nice little scent. Plays nicely with any other clean fragrance you might be wearing.

It's an AIR FRESHENER! Oh yeah! I said Air Freshener! An only-slightly-more expensive-than-Febreeze Air Freshener with the nice twist of smelling like powder and shampoo!

I picked this up in a Walgreens a few years ago because I was in a hurry, there was this nice clean fragrance in the air as I was picking up some toothpaste, and I tracked down what the smell was -- the morning glory body mist. Since someone had been smoking in my car (grrr) that morning, I thought it might help chase the smoke away if I sprayed it around the upholstery while I drove around with windows open.

It worked! It makes everything (including you) smell like just-shampooed-two-minutes-ago hair, and I declare that a good thing. Blends nicely with "real" perfume worn on your body when you use this stuff as a fabric freshener.

I keep it in the car at all times. For me, it's like rating tap water. Extraordinarily special? No. Indispensable? Yes.

on 12/28/2007 10:07:00 AM

This fragrance was a little too powdery for my liking. It also made me sneeze! However, it does smell fresh and clean, I just wish it didn't have the overpowering powdery scent. This does dissipate after a short while, leaving behind a soapy floral which often reminds me of B&BW Sea Island Cotton. I doubt that I wold buy this again, it's nice but not nice enough to repurchase. continued >>

on 8/22/2007 10:22:00 PM

I remembered I used this fragrance as my after-smoke spray back in highschool.
Maybe I used too much back then, because now all I know is that it smells like hairspray... or soap.
I prefer tropical dreams.

A nice break from my foodies. This did have a bit more of a powder scent than I was hoping for, but it still smells fresh and clean-great to put on right after a shower. Never smelled an actual morning glory flower, but if they smell like this then they smell pretty darn nice. One of the better staying powers as far as Calgon goes.

on 8/11/2007 8:46:00 PM

smells clean and soft like you just stepped out of the shower. it's a good everyday fragrance.

on 10/20/2006 6:02:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

At first I didn't like this much, but it's really grown on me a lot & smells rather complex to me. I can detect in it different notes that are fruity, floral, clean/soapy, & also slightly woodsy as well. I'm thinking of maybe getting the lotion too, even though I already have a ridiculous amount of body lotions & sprays!

i LoVE this stuff, so does my BF, its great body chemistry...it smells so clean and fresh like outdoors with nice scent it doesnt smell like perfume at all i lVOE IT

on 8/14/2006 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

One of Calgon's better scents. Smells aquatic fresh to me. However, after using it for awhile, got sick of the scent. I guess it can get overwhelming if used for a prolonged period of time.

on 3/9/2007 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is my second favorite Calgon scent, scend only to my Hawiian Ginger. I absolutely love the smell of this stuff. To me it just smells "clean." It smells natural and very fresh. Good stuff.

Popular Fragrances