Revlon Extra Curl Lash Curler

Revlon Extra Curl Lash Curler

3.3

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I usually use the regular silver eyelash curler with the white band, but they were sold out at my local drugstore. So I decided to pick this up. It really does curl and hold your lashes. I like to start off at the base of my lashes and work my way up. Def will repurchase:)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Best drugstore eyelash curler I've ever used. I mean my lashes are like POW! Awesome curl! I know your not supposed to curl after you use mascara but I do and have never had a problem with pulling out eyelashes. I don't know what's different between this and a regular eyelash curler but it's way better in my opinion. Love it!

on 8/24/2010 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

To date, the best eyelash curler I've ever bought! Revlon implements are usually pretty darn good. This is even better than my MAC curler, fits super close and comfortably to my lid-shape/lash baseline and since I switched mascaras I can really appreciate the curl it gives me. A+

on 11/12/2010 3:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This doesn't work for me. Problem #1: The metal part of the implement is black, so when I curl my lashes, I can't see if my lashes are aligned in it properly because my dark brown lashes disappear against the black curler. Problem #2: It didn't curl my lashes AT ALL! This has never been a problem for me before with other lash curlers. I tried this curler three times over the course of one evening at home, on completely dry/clean lashes. Total bummer that it didn't work out. I'm returning it tomorrow.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

when i first got it i didnt like it because it dosent have the spring or watever, so i have to open and close it manually but now i really likeit, it works really well.

This is an excellent eyelash curler! I paid about $9 CND. Will definitely repurchase this. Doesn't pinch or pull, it's long enough to curl all my lashes at once, nice looking... just generally a really good buy.

on 7/10/2010 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This review is for the black metal curler with the red pads. When I first tried it, I hated it. I recently tried it again and now I love it. It does really really curl your lashes for the entire day!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools