LORAC little black palette

LORAC little black palette
Enter Title

4.8

Baked Eye Shadow: Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecanol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Bht, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Dimethicone, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin May Contain / Peut Contenir: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491,Ci 77492, Ci 77499). Behind The Scenes Eye Primer: Isododecane, Talc, Trihydroxystearin, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethylhexanoin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Lanolate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Peg-40 Stearate, Propylene Carbonate , Beeswax (Cera Alba), Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499, 77491, 77492).

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I adore adore adore this palette! I couldn't love it more. Oh man, where to start? I went to Blush Beauty Bar to get my makeup done and the makeup lady used this on me and it looked so good! I love how the colors are natural but still noticeable and so versatile. I use light champagne shadow over the gold champagne, line my upper lashline with the dark brown and line my lower lashline with the copper. It looks amazing, I seriously cannot stop raving about this palette! Considering it's a $72 value for $32 is great and it comes with a mini eye primer which is amazing! (I'm going to start buying this instead of UDPP). Overall great deal and even better colors I completely reccomend this, and hurry because it's Limited Edition!
Edit 5/29/10- I bought another one of these today at Sephora! That's really how much I love it. Hurry and get one! :)

on 5/26/2010 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

So this is Lorac's new summer palette. This comes with four baked eyeshadows that contain highlight, champagne ,bronze and dark brown colors. Also includes a primer. They look amazing on, and I have created a lot of different looks with just four shadows. Just a light hand is all I need as they are crazy pigmented. This is the perfect summer palette and I'm so glad I purchased it! For the price it's a steal! Check it out!!