MISSHA M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

4.1

I opted for this BB cream rather than Missha's popular BB Perfect Cream because it has better choice of ingredients thus making it more premium and doesn't contain parabens (including another unfriendly skincare ingredient that I can't remember), vs the Perfect BB Cream. This Missha Signature BB cream feels like the real deal. For £10, you can't really go wrong with this product. It comes with a pump for the bigger size version so you get the right amount but you can control the pump easily too if you want less. The packaging is gorgeous and made well - not even an expensive designer brand could ever be as good as this or the product. As it is a BB cream - it is quite thick but in a good way - I get good coverage with just one pump. It doesn't sit into fine lines either and gives that overall dewy look without appearing greasy. It can appear ashy on the face at first but adapts to skin tone later on and is also great for people with dry skin. This is my only favourite Missha foundation that I like, from out of their cushions and their Signature super light oil foundation that I own (which are all terrible btw - only good to use as a spot concealer). I like that it doesn't have a hint of orange in the shade but I will wear this more during Winter than Summer as it feels a tad heavy in hot weather. I am medium skin toned, closer to pale and even shade #23 is a bit too light for me but can't fault it when I pair it with a cream blusher and lipstick.

This is a great BB cream, and #13 (Milky Beige) is the best color match I've found so far for my pale, cool toned skin. It gives pretty decent coverage depending on how you apply it, but you'll probably need to use a concealer on top if you have a lot of acne.

I tried applying this with my fingers, but found that it settled in my pores and highlighted dry spots. Not a good look! However, applying it with a damp sponge eliminates this problem (I alternate between the Real Techniques one and the Beautyblender). I'm left with a dewy my-skin-but-better finish that looks very natural and polished.

I have very oily skin, so I usually apply a pea sized amount of Paula's Choice Shinestopper over the BB cream and set with Vichy's Dermablend HD Powder. I haven't had any breakouts from it, and I like that it has a decent amount of SPF (though I always use a SPF50 moisturizer underneath).

All in all, I highly recommend it. This is a godsend for pale chicks who struggle to find a BB cream that's light enough!

Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium

I didn't expect to even like this product, but I love it with all my heart. First a little introduction about my skin and routines. I am 61. I have all the wrinkles and sags that come with the age, but my pigmentation is good enough (slight discoloration at the outer corners of the eyes and around the mouth). I also have enlarged pores on my nose, this is genetic, I work with it but cannot change what mother nature has given me at birth. So my makeup routine always was just a layer of good loose face powder and when it comes to face powders I could probably write a phd dissertation, tried them all, loved many (lol, I sound like a fallen woman!). I like trying out new things nevertheless, and when the BB CC rage started, I bought some, (mostly AUS or US products), tried each once or twice, All just sat on the top of my skin, exaggerating the pores and wrinkles, caking up after few hours. Horrible, I thought, let me stick with true and tried. But then I thought I'd try it at the source, the 'real thing', so bought this product. I brought it home, smeared some on my inner wrist, it looked horrible. And then... 10 minutes later it was gone. Just like that. So I put it on my face (I've just used fingers) and waited. Few minutes later, I looked in my very magnifying mirror. Yep, the pores on my nose were showing, like big, deep craters. I patted the cream gently into them (not a new layer, but distributing what was already there). The cream was warm from the skin by that time and went in, making the pores almost invisible. But still, I was not convinced. So one hot and sunny Sunday, I put it on my face in the morning, and went about to do my cleaning, laundry etc. I got hot, I got sweaty. Every few hours I was running to the mirror. Half way through the morning my face got slightly shiny. I brushed gently with Ben Nye Rose Petal - this is a very very fine and sheer powder. It was enough. I must say, it lasted all day. I dabbed my face with a tissue few times, so probably took off some, but in the evening my face looked decent, no caking, no gathering in the fine lines, this is a very different product from these other BB or CC creams I've tried before.
It has to come off with the oil method, though. I don't think anything else would remove it properly.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Made my skin oily and pores larger. Nice packaging though, I really wanted to like this. :(

This is honestly my favourite go-to everyday BB/foundation to use. I use it in Shade #13, which is slightly pinker on me, but it oxidizes so that it doesn't look off.

I have about NC15 dry skin that often turns oily after a few hours of wearing most foundations, even after plenty of moisturizing. This BB cream is one of the few products that doesn't end up looking oily; it remains looking fresh and dewy even after 5-6 hours. That being said, this has medium coverage upon application and begins to fade slightly after the 4 hour mark.

I have never broken out from this product within the three years that I have used it - and I've even fallen asleep with it on for hours at a time (which I do not recommend)! Really recommend it if you get the chance to grab it. It's a fantastic, lightweight product that conceals well enough for daily use.

It’s a thick cream but still tolerable to use in summer. The colour seemed a bit too dark at first but it blended well with my skin tone. Medium coverage and has a dewy finish. Usually can last for 6-7 hours without touch-up in drier and cooler seasons.

I have tried out a lot of BB creams and have not found one that beats this one. This BB cream has excellent coverage and blends very well into your skin. The end result is a luminous glowing finish.

I have oily skin and if I use this with the BB Boomer by Missha or a mattifying primer and loose powder it will last long. However, if I neglect to use my primer this becomes an oily mess after a few hours. That's definitely something to bear in mind if you're considering buying this. Also, if you're expecting a lightweight feeling you won't get it with this.

Since I'm quite satisfied with the primer I'm using the shininess is manageable. The only issue I have with this is the limited number of shades. Shade 23 is the best match for my skin tone as 27 looks too dark and 21 is too light. However, the undertone is not right. This product suit those with a pink undertone best. I have a yellow undertone and I find the shade to be not quite right. I still use it because I love the finish but I would love it if Missha had more shades to choose from.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Heads up girls of the NC42 (MAC) variety - the darkest colors are too pale on you. (#27/31). They're close but a bit lighter and can come across ashy. You can blend blend and fuss with the color by adding foundation, but isn't the biggest selling point of a BB cream the ease of use? (I fussed for a while, trying to love it)

But, this smells. Strong. I can't even describe it - sweet & sour & chemically? It's off putting. That plus the fact that it wasn't easier than just using foundation + my lotion/spf made me stop buying it.

Pros - really good coverage and lasts all day. Got all the stuff in it you'd want (SPF and good stuff for your skin). Nice pump dispensing packaging.
Cons - smell, left me oily looking (if I didn't set with a lot of powder) and the LID ALWAYS CRACKED. I've had 3 and no lid has ever made it to the end of tube.

You'll notice I repurchased 3 times. I was really in denial because the coverage was so amazing and at the time my foundation was the wrong color as well so I was mixing the two. But then I got a better matching foundation and our relationship ended. If you have slightly drier skin and are fairer (I'd say NC30 and lighter) this product has a chance for you. Otherwise, you don't need it.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

It is a very light foundation which provides a very decent coverage. It melts into your skin and it feels like it is also moisturizing. My skin loves it, no irritation, it is perfectly suitable for my sensitive skin. It should be spread evenly pretty quickly, and just a bit of it. It can be layered but for me one layer is usually enough. Sometimes I can add just a bit to cover problem areas. A couple of problems with this one though. I wear n23, I am NC 25-30, and in winter it blends nicely into my skin though it is just a bit lighter than my own skin tone. In summer it looks strangely light on me with a greyish undertone. Later it sort of melts into my skin but to be on the safe side, I cover it with maxfactor facefinity powder n 6, just a bit. It works fine like that. Also I' m not really sure about spf... I think one layer I apply is not enough for sunblock to really work...It looks like I'm still unprotected with this one single layer.

This BB cream is definitely better, than the original Perfect Cover. I mean on its own it's pretty bad (clings to dry patches I didn't even know I had, doesn't look that natural) I was tempted to throw it away but since I got Missha boomer, I can make this one look nice. Like I like it - second skin. On that base it blends beautifuly and it gives my nice dewy look. It lasts well, it does require blotting and setting t-zone with powder but other than that, it's actually alright. No nasty surprises - no breakouts. I don't know if I will repurchase as I like to try new ones and my list 'to try' is very long.