Rue 21-Pink Ice

Rue 21-Pink Ice

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

I have the solid perfume in this scent. I really like it but the scent dosent last that long,maybe its because Its the solid perfume. If I got the spray it would be a different story. I just wanted to Try it out and for 2$ sale at the time I couldn't pass it up. Really pretty and reminds me of my teenage years. The packaging is what really drew me in. Its this cute cube that reminds me of a lipbalm, and the pink circle in the middle holds the perfume. It clicks closed and dosent open in my purse. I really can't wait till I can get my hands on the spray.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This scent is scrumptious! There is a Rue21 at my local outlets, so I decided to finally purchase this product. I love anything to do with pink.
This sweet, sugary, fresh scent leaves me feeling like I smell yummy. For $10 for about 1.7 oz, this is a bargain. Scent is relatively long lasting, but not over bearing. Smells like sugar, cotton candy, and a bit like grapefruit. will repurchase when i run out!

on 3/2/2011 7:09:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is a tart and sweet scent it is very good. Smells like a mix of grapefruit, and candy with a little bit of light woods. It is a very girly pretty scent, very good for the spring and summer. It is light, so it doesn't last as long on my skin as I would like it too. It is very affordable and it is rue 21's best selling fragrance so I would really recommend giving this a try if you haven't already.

this is an amazing smell, is it just me or does this smell exactly like the ed hardy perfume, the one in the pink bottle and comes in the cylindrical packaging???

on 1/7/2011 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Smells like Cotton Candy....yummy!!

on 6/2/2010 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I really like this product!!! Perfume usually gives me horrible headaches but this one doesn't! Their other perfumes have an odd smell and this one by far is the best. I already have a 2cd one when my fist one runs out! :)

Popular Fragrances