Chanel Chance Eau Tendre

4.3

LOVE IT!!! To me, the scent is comforting. A bit pricy but worth it! I get compliments everyday. Yes, i wear it everyday. It's a perfect daytime use perfume, not too strong. the smell tends to stay longer on my clothes. My signature scent.

I love the smell of this perfume! It also lasts and its not one of those perfumes you have to reapply every hour. This and Prada Candy are 2 of my fav perfumes

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

One cannot deny it smells very pretty, fresh. It is adorable, but in my opinion , better for the young, I can see it being the perfect first perfume for a young girl..it is rather light, very springlike, and seems anybody can wear it..so in the end, it becomes a bit boring, and longevity being poor, I don't think it is a scent worthy of all the raves!? In France where I am from, it isn't as popular as in North America for sone reason, because it is a fresh floral , rather simplistic, but real charming...
Nothing more.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

First of all let me say that I'm confused as to why this is thought of as a fragrance for young women! Just because it's light and fresh doesn't make it only for teens or 20-somethings - it's great for hot sticky weather. Lovely, airy fresh semi realistic floral but not suffocating at all. "Pretty" has never been so true. Sorry to say that that, and the great bottle, is about all I can say good about it. The lasting power is just horrible and Chanel should be ashamed of using such a poor formulation and charging so much for it. If it lasted beyond 2 hrs I would rate this my favorite summer scent of all time but as it is I won't be repurchasing. So very sad. FYI - I have tested the similar fragrances (Marc Jacobs Daisy, one of the Vince Camuto's) and they are only similar at first but dry down in a harsher way (to me at least).

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I am on my second bottle already of this amazing stuff, and I can't get enough of it!
My husband bought me a set of the 200ml + a 20ml mini purse roll up perfume, and I am so glad he did. I really enjoy the longevity of this scent and whenever I wear it it makes me feel happy. It's an everyday scent for me and whenever I wear it I get compliment. I just love it!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Most beautiful scent ever.

I understand that it's not for everyone; to some, it is described as too overpowering and harsh to the nose. I'm not a fan of Chanel perfumes myself for this very reason, but somehow Chance Eau de Tendre is an exception.

It's one of their more airy, light scents that smells very youthful but still strong enough to make a statement. It's a flowery scent mixed with citrus.

I always douse myself in this when I walk into the department stores.
Just waiting to finish my other perfumes so I have shelf space for this one.
Oh, it's very longlasting (take it from someone who plays competitive sports and keeps a sample of this in her gym bag for all-day tournaments).

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a beautifully fine fragrance. It is the difinitive fruity floral and it maintains it's fruity-floralness throughout each level.

I was reluctant to get this due to it's popularity. However, upon initial spray a mixture of floral/citrus/fruityness wafted away from my skin. I wanted to say "Yeah boring, everyone has this." but I couldn't. The truth of the matter was it wasn't boring at all! And even though it's popular, it came inito it's own on me.

It's longevity is amazing. One blast of it and 12 hours later it still smells pretty much ... pretty. However, the there is an element in the drydown I'm not sure about. It has bizarrely developed a somewhat peachy undertone on me and I'm not sure if I like it (I don't like peachyness in general).

In saying this though, this perfume feels sophisticated and is the kind you could imagine wearing on a special occasion.

I'm not sure if I would want to wear this everyday but I think it would more work for me on a special evening out adorned in a chic and dainty attire.

I would really like to give this scent 4.5 stars but for now I'll give it 5. Although I am unsure as to whether the dry-down works for me there's no denying it's a wonderul scent.

I adore this perfume. Being in my mid-30's it's not too young, but it's light & airy and so feminine. I just LOVE it. I bought it for an upcoming beach vacation where I wanted something light & airy. Some reviewers on here say it lasts forever & some are like me, and say it disappears rather quickly. I did find that layering a sample of the lotion helped longevity a bit and it does linger on hair & clothing longer if you spritz a little in the air & then walk into it.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love this fragrance. So soft and beautiful. Every single time I wear this I always get compliments that I smell great. I am on my second bottle and this is my go to perfume when I want a subtle fresh dainty scent. This isn't too heavy or too light. During the day I will get a whiff of it myself when i move around, and I stil enjoy it! This can be worn for all ages....love, love, love it!!!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hands down my most favorite fragrance of all time! I thought dolce light blue was the one, until I discovered this! Definitely worth it's price. The scent lasts all day long. I can't exactly describe what it smells like... It's a mix between floral and sweet, and very classy! Will continue to repurchase foreverrrrrr <3

Popular Fragrances