Coty Pure Orchid by Halle Berry

Coty Pure Orchid by Halle Berry

3.4

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I agree with the previous review that on the drydown (wait about an hour) this smells almost exactly Mariah's fragrance M, only Mariah's M has greater sillage. It has a lightly floral, soft sweet gourmand drydown that wafts of sweet marshmallows. It is a lovely fragrance but if you have M, you don't need this one.

on 2/27/2010 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

smells ok.....SMELLS LIKE MARIAH CAREY M FRAGRANCE....JUST A SOFT COPY. ANYONE ELSE THINK? DID NOT WANT THAT SCENT AGAIN.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Pure Orchid is very nice...smells like orchids,its sweet...has orchid,blackberry creme,lemon,star anise...smells like orchids and blackberry to me...the perfume is purple,a little powdery.Ladies that like sweet perfumes may like Pure Orchid.

on 2/12/2010 12:40:00 PM

Smelled this one in a magazine sample and I like it a lot better than the original Halle Berry. To me it smells very very similar to Flower Bomb, it smells really good. If you like Flower Bomb you might want to give this one a try for a lot less money. The staying power seems to be really good and this is just rubbing the paper sample on my wrist. I can't wait to try this one! I only gave it 4 lippies because it is not an original fragrance.

I don't actually own this but I had liked it when I smelled it in a magazine so today I sprayed it on myself at Kohl's. I admit, I like it a lot more than original Halle fragrance... I remember smelling that an hating it. This is a nice, light flowery fragrance with some powder in there too. The only thing I don't like is the lasting power. Compared to two other perfumes I sprayed on myself at the same time, this I can smell the least now... I can barley smell it when I put my nose right up to my wrist (and I sprayed it less than an hour ago). I would buy this if I found it for dirt cheap because I do like the scent, just wish it lasted more than 20 minutes.

on 2/19/2010 10:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I admit, this is the first celebrity fragrance I have EVER tried, aside from Elzabeth Taylor's a while back. The only reason I gave Pure Orchid a shot is because it was sitting right in front of me at Walgreens, for a lovely price. I thought it smelled terrific, but didnt' buy it because I wasn't so sure I wanted to invest in a celeb scent. By the end of the day, I had to go back for it and I still think it smells incredible. Personally, I think it's similar to the original (which I also had to buy - couldn't resist) but with a fruit twist. Creamy, vanilla, slight spice dry down. On me it lasts for 5-6 hours. Picked this up .5 oz for $6.99 - found same price on Ebay. It's my first floral/fruity fragrance, too, and I'm glad I tried it! Delicious, comforting scent that's not overpowering. Beautiful bottle, even in the small size.

Popular Fragrances