Laura Mercier L'Heure Magique

No Image

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Being influenced by these reviews, I purchased a bottle of L'Heure Magique and am thrilled to pieces w/it!!! The cap, too!!! I love the shape and heaviness as well as the satin-finished metal it's made with. Just don't pick up the bottle by the cap and you'll be all right; it looks lovely, unique, unusual on my dressing table.

My favorite scents tend toward the orientals (Cartier's "Kiss of the Dragon" and Narciso Rodriquez "For Her", SJP's, "Lovely" are all winter favorites while for summer I love Bulgari's "White Tea", D&G's "Light Blue", and L'Artisan's "Papillon".

L'Heure Magique is a rich, yet not cloying or heavy, fragrance. I'm not good describing scents, but know this is one wonderful find for me and I love the way I feel when I'm wearing it.

on 11/10/2005 6:08:00 PM

This was a disappointment to me. It smells like sweetened green/black tea. Nothing really outstanding. It does have a little mint note to it but, it is not very noticeable.Not bad but not that great. I'll use up the bottle I have but I doubt that I'll be buying this again.

on 3/12/2005 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love all the notes: pikake, bergamot, white rose, pink geranium, spices, sandalwood, amber, cashmere musk. And I thought this fragrance would smell amazing. But together they just aren't good on me. It's the most dusty powdery scent I've smelled outside a dusting powder box! Just gets up my nose and sits there. Awful! I envy those on whom it smells great, unfortunately I'm not one of them.

on 8/12/2005 7:25:00 PM

Man, individual chemistry is really key. I didn't get florals or anything like that. This smelled like fresh breath on me. Kind of indistinctly warm and minty. Nice but I don't want to smell like the inside of someone's mouth, no matter how clean it is.

on 2/28/2005 1:52:00 PM

I love this perfume. I bought for my wedding and I haven't stopped using it since. Every single time I wear it, someone compliments my scent. I love it.

One of my top five favorite fragrances for the cooler months! On me this is a floral musk with a touch of powder. It does not have a top/middle/bottom on me. It smells the same as it does in the bottle on my skin & doesn't fade throughout the day either. I received a tiny sample when she first released it & I've purchased my second full size bottle. This says alot since I only wear it during the cooler months & I own a variety of fragrances!

on 1/7/2005 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Lovely fragrance. A staple for fall and winter. I get tons of compliments from men and women whenever I wear this. Whenever someone hugs me, they say, "You smell great." I agree with other reviewers. Try this and see how it works with your body chemistry. I've had nothing but very positive reactions whenever I wear it. Subtle but lovely.

on 11/28/2004 7:49:00 AM

Love this fragrance. It's soft enough for day-to-day wear. I like this more than eau de lune (the crispier scent ) just because eau de lune doesn't 'blend' as much into my skin. Most of all I agree with one of the reviewer here, that I feel being hugged when I wear Eau d Magique. I wish there is a travel size for LM's fragrances... mountain side's holiday will just embrace the beautiful scent...

on 11/26/2004 7:05:00 PM

I have never gotten so many compliments on a perfume in my life! Given the mixed reviews, I wasn't sure if I would like this but I have spent a lot more money on perfumes in the past and no one other than my husband ever commented. Try for yourself and see because your body chemistry can make all the difference.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

What a deception. As I am looking for a new perfume to buy, I am trying a lot these days and as I adore Laura Mercier's body and bath products, I though I 'd give her fragrances a shot and I tried L'heure Magique, which I found to be more refreshing and sparkling than Eau de Lune. This being said, I covered myself with 15 spritzes (I really liked it when I smelled the bottle)and liked it for about hour. After that, it suddently changed on my skin and I had the most horrible powdery scent on me, which I had to endure for the rest of the day.So NO, I won't purchase this perfume and girls who hate powdery scents like me, stay away from this.

Popular Fragrances