MAC Pigment in Sunnydaze

MAC Pigment in Sunnydaze
Pigment in Sunnydaze

4.2

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Got a sample of this on ebay and I love it. For me, it's the perfect silvery taupe and I love the way it looks on my lids. I reach for this much more often than tan. My only regret was not getting a full size jar when they were available. I recently saw a bin on ebay for $45! Forget that! I love it but not THAT much. I just ordered another sample instead. If I can find a reasonably priced full size jar I will definitely repurchase. For reference: brunette, NW40.

on 3/5/2007 1:40:00 PM

I've changed my rating on Sunnydaze. This pigment does fly-away and the texture is a bit brittle and dry compared to other pigments but it's quite gorgeous when you get the hang of how to work with it. Now that my skills have improved I have managed to get great looks with minimal fly-away. It's a beautiful, high-shimmer and glitter taupe. I like how it's buildable to achieve different shine intensity. I did not give it five lippies because of the fly-away and it can get too glittery sometimes. Nevertheless it's very pretty.

Mehhh...not great, IMO. Too taupe-y and bland for me. I have a huge sample of this which I will never use.

I love this..perfect when Im too lazy to use color :) I use this by itself with mixing medium and its so pretty. Goes very well with my skintone. Its just so easy to use and looks amazing :)

Sunnydaze pigment was my very first purchase from MAC. The sales associate recommended it, and I bought the very last container of this limited edition pigment. At first I wasn't sure about this shade because this pigment is very glittery and during application the glitter falls all over my face. Once my look is complete, the color looks stunning, which is why I decided that I can live with wiping off the fallen glitter. I wear Sunnydaze with Shroom and a darker brown eyeshadow (in the outer corners of the eyes) that I have from Lancome. I would buy this pigment again because it has become an almost every day color for me. I do shy away from it on days during which I can't be bothered with a lengthy application and clean up. I need a little extra time and effort with this messy pigment. I would describe the color as a glittery, happy silvery taupe.

on 10/29/2006 5:24:00 PM

Went to my local MAC store and asked for this...unfortunately they were out and they said it was LE, so I went straight to the website and luckily they still had it in stock! It's a really beautiful, extremely shimmery neutral warm taupey shade. It looks even more intense layered over the Shadestick in Beige-ing. I personally wear it for daytime (although for many, it may be more for evening due to the shimmer) on the lid up into the crease, then highlight the browbone with Pigment in Frost. For evening, I do the same, but put a darker brown in the crease. And of course, as with all PIgments, it's great quality for the cost, as it only takes a little for major impact!

on 9/16/2006 8:30:00 PM

This is one of my fav pigments. I used to use Tan every day but now Sunny daze has become my HG eye shadow. It's a very neutral taupe with shimmer. Perfection in a jar.

on 9/8/2006 11:56:00 AM

Nice pigment, I love it with Coco, and it works well for me with Moth Brown too. A nice shimmery, and yes sexy, neutral.

This is the PRETTIEST golden-beige shade out there! I wear this nearly every day, and it looks wonderful! Too bad it was LE :-(

on 8/22/2006 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Sexy doesn't even begin to describe this pigment. It is by far my favorite pigment and new staple. I especially love buffing it all over my face with my 187 for a beautiful glowy finish.